Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Row.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Luke
Row.co.uk 5 star review on 8th February 2019
Dougie
More Photos & Videos
Policy auto-renewed without my knowledge after one year, called on 1st day of autorenewal, and was told there was a £30 charge, and pro rota payment for a full months usage.
Absolute joke, was unaware that it would be auto-renewed, and calling in on 1st day to cancel, there was no negotiation from their side, cancel at said fees or leave it in place for the year.
Took my small refund, and won't ever be using this service in the future.
May have decent rates initially, but they will get you in the long run, never had to make any claims, so can't comment how easy or difficult that process is,
We have been paying to insure our phones/tablets for the last six months only to find out they are not actually insured because they are more than 12 months old. This information is hidden in the fine print and it should have been made very clear to customers upfront. Thanks for not giving me a refund you are an awful company!
Never use this company ...Impossible to contact on the phone, I twice sent a message asking this company to send me a copy of my t&c's and charges after I was transfered to this company by my energy supplier, I never recieved anything. They have increased my payments without notififcation. I have now asked my Bank to cancel my direct debt as they never answer the phones. Paul C..
They re direct you to customer services and I found on my phone bill a charge of £17.00 for a 20 minute call!!!! Disgusting!!!
I was only phoning to insure my mums phone. I will cancel all my policies.
Do NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
Very poor customer service . I feel I was mis sold a product , please be aware .
Be very careful with the terms and conditions. You can not make a claim before 14 days, if you do it will be rejected and you won't get a refund(not even a partial refund) if you decide to cancel your policy. You lose your money for nothing!
Do not go with them. They have too many hidden charges which you are not made aware of when joining them.
I was not told about excess fees and more fees on top if you make a claim in the first 3 months.
They then said they could cancel my policy WITHOUT a refund, even though it's been under a month and they did nothing about my claim!
There is no transparency, they are utter cheats!!!

STAY AWAY!!!!!
Deceiving company they are. Avoid them at all cost. Everything goes smoothly when you singing your with them and while they are taking your money they all are good. When it come to claim they will refer you to their terms and conditions.
This is with regard to their home emergency team. Alan was initially good but he forwarded me on to claims team who’s had no clue how they would handle leak detection in property if your boiler was losing pressure. I constantly received conflicting statements of it depends on what the engineer says (£95+vat) but we wouldn’t cover the leak detection. Very poor not happy will not renew
Good service very professional
I bought this insurance for my brand new galaxy s8 phone. About 2 month of having the insurance my phone fell from my computer table and it has a crack in the screen. (The phone is incredible fragile it even had a case)

So I bang a claim in, they wanted to know everything about me. They would of asked for DNA if they could. After a week I get in touch with them as no one replied. I was told on the phone someone would contact me. I waited another few days. No call, so I rang them again they said the same thing. After about a month they get in touch with me.

They tell me that I would have to pay £175 to repair my screen.

£75 excess, £30 for damaging my phone within the first 3 month and £6.99 X 10 payments.

I feel robbed, after a month or so of waiting I get told I needed to pay £175 excess to repair my phone. I would rather pay Samsung UK to do the repair for me. Atleast it would become by professionals and not cowboys.
Why would someone buy insurance then having to pay £175 to get it repaired. Literally what is the point in having insurance?

I urge anyone who is going to buy this insurance. Don't do it. You will only be massively disappointed by them. I have never dealt with such a rubbish company. Down to customer care and the policy. I should have sticked with the better companies like insurance2go or protect your bubble. I just found out Samsung also do insurance which I wished I knew about.

I cancelled my insurance claim and going to have to pay a fortune to Samsung to repair it sadly but I would rather do that then give these people money.

The people leaving these reviews obviously have never tried to make a claim so don't listen to them.
Hi Gareth, sorry to hear of your negative experience. We were unable to contact you on several occasions which caused delay. As with the other companies you have listed, the insurance policies are annual and therefore we do require outstanding premiums to be paid in result of a claim.
Terrible service. Got appliance cover but was told it would incur £130 excess when I tried to use it. This wasn't what I signed up to. Told me twice they never received my emails. Hopeless. Might as well burned my cash. Won't use again!
After paying the annual amount up front I had to submit a claim due to a stolen phone. Despite sending in my claim documentation within five days it took Row Insurance 3 further weeks to make contact me and that was with me emailing asking for an update call daily! When they did eventually call they declined my claim based on a ridiculous technicality which was bad enough. I then received an email telling me to cancel my Direct Debit to stop further payments being taken as I no longer had a gadget to insure. I advised that I was 6 months into a policy I had paid for in full and was advised that I was not due a refund as I'd made a claim (WHICH THEY HADNT PAID!!!).

Insure with these incompetent thieves at your own risk. They might be cheap but when you need a claim paid you'll be fobbed off. Just saying!
Very disappointing service, be warned folks, its a bait and click website to get you to sign up, crap.
Hello, sorry to hear you feel this way. The vast majority of our customers have a great experience so we'd welcome your honest feedback. Please do get in contact with Customer Services.
It"s about 2 month I'm waiting for my phone replacing. They have send me faulty phone for replacing , and now I'm waiting about 2 weeks for the new decision. Is this 24/7 service replacement?
Hello Tomas, sorry to hear of delays with your claim. This has been passed on to our Customer Services Manager who will get in contact with you directly.
Crooks, refused to replace a tv after child accidentally knocked it down
Hi Kennedy, sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately the claim fell outside of our terms and conditions so could not be taken forward.
tried to make a claim on my cooker only to be told with no proof of purchase they wouldn't proceed with my claim. apparently its in the small print unfortunately no policy was ever sent. this company take your money by giving low quotes. better off with domestic and general.
Hi Julie, sorry to hear you feel this way. This is in our terms, which have to be accepted during the sign-up process before payment is taken. The policy documents are downloadable 24/7 within your online customer portal.
This company might be really good and efficient at setting up new polices but there are a lot of hidden costs in the small print and they take a long time to process claims. My son's phone was stolen abroad and nearly a month later he's still waiting to hear if they're going to replace. Meanwhile, they've pointed out that they will not only charge the excess of £75 but they will also add £30 if the phone is stolen and another £30 if the phone is stolen abroad. They also want you to pay the remaining premiums for the year if you're paying monthly. It's not a quick service at all and the 24 hour replacement that they brag about is only after they've made the decision. It's taking them for ever to actually make the decision as to whether to honour the claim! I wouldn't recommend insuring with this company at all.
Hi Lowri, sorry to hear you feel this way. It's important to us that we are completely transparent with customers and do not have hidden costs. We do try and draw attention to the excess payments throughout the setting up process, so welcome your feedback and will look into how we can make this clearer. We do apologise for any delays you may have faced. Please know this has been escalated to our Customer Service Manager to find a resolution fast.
It's easy to insure with them and they are cheap, just don't bother to try and claim, it takes an eternity. In the end I gave up and bought my daughter a new phone. By the time I'd paid the excess and the instalments in advance for the year it was cheaper. Wish I'd done this from the start and not wasted my time trying to gather all the info required to make a claim. Never again!!!
Row insurance has really let me down my iPhone 6s Plus was stolen in Benidorm I made a claim which was successful and it's been 7 days now and I've still not got a iPhone back and the phone that they're going to be sending me is second hand in a different colour and not with it's original box I am absolutely disgusted with this company as they advertise they will replace your phone within 24 hours if I'd known it was going to take this long and i would not have ended up with the phone which I originally bought in gold then I would have never of taken insurance with them not only that they made me pay the rest of the years insurance which means now I'm stuck with them til summer 2018
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,368 reviews