Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Taken out a mobile phone policy, when it came to make a claim, the hassle.the forms the documents they want are bad enough but to then find out the excess you need to pay is only £15 less than the whole cost of the repair !!! Whats the point in getting insurance cover with Row ..
Started policy to cover my washing machine in 2018 at 5.99 per month. Increased premium yearly even though I made no claims until 2021. So 2019 it was 6.99 and from 2020 it was 7.99. So paid more than £250 of premiums. My washing machine broke down and I needed a repair. That’s when I found out that (even though I’d been paying premiums for over 3 years) that there was a £65 excess to pay on top of the premiums. Also I had to pay all the months to the end of the contract in advance. So, on top of the premiums, I paid another £136.91 to get my WM repaired. Now, you tell me, was it worth my paying all those premiums? I don’t think so. I’m sure if I’d called Hotpoint direct they probably would have charged the same to repair it so I received no benefit from joining ROW. Furthermore, they are insisting I set up the direct debit again, even though I have paid upto Feb 2022. They are trying to force me to continue with them even though the contract will end in Feb 2022. They have threatened to close my policy if I do not set up the DD with them again even though I have paid in advance till Feb 2022.
Worst customer service, wrong information, why is it insured at first when you says we can’t fill your claim?? This means this company is wrong.
Warning, warning, warning! If you are thinking of insuring your appliance with Row please stop. I think most of these reviews are about the application process which was easy enough because they want your money. I insured three appliances with Row in June 2020; a range cooker, an integrated fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher. I pay just under £20 a month.   My cooker developed a fault in January and I contacted Row to arrange for the fault to be fixed, I then received an email which stated that I would be charged an insurance excess of £125 PLUS I would have to pay the remaining monthly payments to take me from January to the following June This took the total to over £180!   I have spoken with another company who have told me that the manufacturer of my oven would charge £125 to come out and repair my oven.   I am unhappy that I have been paying £20 a month for Row to do nothing more than to contact an engineer on my behalf. I believe that I have been paying £20 for a service which is completely unneeded and unnecessary. I am quite capable of calling an engineer from the manufacturer and arranging for the oven to be fixed.   When I took out the insurance I was under the impression that my appliances were insured and protected against fault or damage and my premiums were put towards the maintenance. I have no idea what they use my £20 a month for. PLEASE USE ANOTHER COMPANY
unbelievable service. passed around every department and left me nearly 3 weeks without a working appliance!
very easy to use and good value website
Thanks for the help
The best service ever
Thanks for the help
online was fast and effective
A good all in one insurance cover
Easy and good service thank you
better insurance coverage than many more expensive companies. Easy communication
Great price for the level of cover I am receiving.
Quick and easy to set up
Quick and easy to set up
Easy to set up
Easy to set up
Easy to use website and competitive prices.
Very cheap and easy to apply
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,521 reviews