Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Just avoid this insurance company.
I'm taking legal action as they declined my claim without any proper explanation.
Use your carrier insurance or use your bank gadget cover.
Got to prove everything. Read the small print very throughly because they like to wriggle out of everything. Cancelling and wouldn't ever use again
They are cheap, but thats because they accept your money but dont cover the product when you need to make a claim. Much better to cover on house insurance than use this operator.
Took out a mobile phone insurance policy to cover any loos/theft or accidental damage to my phone. Unfortunately my phone was damaged accidentally and following 2 calls and umpteen emails 2 weeks later still waiting for a decision!! Beware!! If you want to claim be ready for hundreds of questions!!
WARNING: DO NOT GET INSURANCE FROM THIS COMPANY!

I made a claim, sent my phone for repair and never received it back. The company assuredly promise on their website that they aim to replace phones within 24 hours. I was informed that this is a hoax marketing message and that it takes three working days.
Then when making enquiries after those three working days, the company simple said that they'd dealt with my claim. No £700 phone, no refund.

So I've had to file a stolen report with the police and claim the phone on my contents insurance while the criminal investigation is carried out!
Hi Bill, we're sorry to hear you're having trouble. We do offer replacement phones within 24 hours of your claim being approved, but repairs take up to 3 working days from door to door. I hope that clears that part up for you.

We will call you shortly to resolve your claim so you'll have your nice pristine phone back good as new! Thank you.
DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE!!
RIP OFF COMPANY
This company remove all bad reviews!!!
Very slow, asked me numerous question via email which took up a lot of time before my claim was approved. I am now waiting for my phone to be fixed. It has been over a week already, which is no where near the 24-48 hour time frame they claim on their website.
Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry it appears to have been a slow process for you. I will look into this personally and get our claims team to email you the reasons for this and ensure you are left satisfied with our service. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Richard Waters - Managing Director
Having signed up to give them money in a very quick efficient manner, making a claim 3 years later has been a total pain.
I called every day for 4 days, being told "We'll call you back", until finally I refused to hang up until I had an answer.
Once you start the claim process online, you have to scan & email proof of purchase, wait another day for someone to look at that and email you back asking you for money, £50 excess before they'll take the claim any further. Now waiting to hear from the 'repairs team'.
Having paid them plenty of money, I wish I had not bothered and just took it to a shop to get repaired - it would have saved me £20 and been 6 days quicker!
Hi Ben,

I'm really sorry to hear you've had an issue. I've instructed the team to take care of you as a priority. I understand your device is with our repair team as we speak. If there's anything further we can help with please do contact our claims team. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Richard - Managing Director,