Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
customer service
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Having signed up to give them money in a very quick efficient manner, making a claim 3 years later has been a total pain. I called every day for 4 days, being told "We'll call you back", until finally I refused to hang up until I had an answer. Once you start the claim process online, you have to scan & email proof of purchase, wait another day for someone to look at that and email you back asking you for money, £50 excess before they'll take the claim any further. Now waiting to hear from the 'repairs team'. Having paid them plenty of money, I wish I had not bothered and just took it to a shop to get repaired - it would have saved me £20 and been 6 days quicker!
Hi Ben,

I'm really sorry to hear you've had an issue. I've instructed the team to take care of you as a priority. I understand your device is with our repair team as we speak. If there's anything further we can help with please do contact our claims team. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Richard - Managing Director,