Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Horrible services. I payed years. They not accepting my insurance because I bought insurance after a year from purchased. Not for a lost. Becerfull whatbyou buing
Please do not sign up with this insurance coming if you do not want to fight a losing battle. I have never claimed on insurance before but few weeks back I lost my phone and I did what was needed. I was then asked to send proof of purchase and usage and Itemised bills(I found this odd), which I believe were standard stuff. I was then asked to register the phone lost with “ReportMyLost”, which I did. Then they started asking for all sorts. The worst was them asking me to send the picture of my "pocket" were the phone was. I was shocked. I took out phones for my sister and my friend and I was grilled for this like I committed a crime. These phone were on the bills sent to them, I told them if it was a crime to do that I wouldn't have and they can call the network providers to find out, if the bills were being paid or not. I was told they might need the details of the people I got the other phones for because they did know why I have 3 phones under my name. I told them I wasn't claiming for those phones but the S7 that was lost and what business of theirs was it anyway. I got everything they needed relating to the lost phone. The treatment was so degrading. I will never ever use or recommend the company to anyone. I was asked how many bags was I carrying on the day the phone was lost I explained to them like I previously did, I had few shopping bags and my back pack and the reason I put the phone in my pocket. I was asked how many kilometre or mile the journey was, crazy question. I just thought I was wasting my time and cancelled the policy to save money and buy another phone for myself. I was asked to send the picture of inside of the pocket again to see how dip it was. The whole thing was stressful going to a month I couldn't carry on. If I knew they were this bad I wouldn’t have crossed their path but all the review you read on their site is about how easy it is to access but not about how they give you hell when you claim. I don’t know if they filter the reviews.
Hello, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. We endeavour to make our claims process as simple and quick as possible, so appreciate your feedback. We did not intend to make you feel like a criminal and understand your frustration with your claim experience. Our questioning and required documentation is necessary in order to protect our current and future customers. Again, we're sorry to hear of your negative experience and if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call us free on 0844 318 6870.
Customer service team trying everything in their power to deny my claim, they took money out of my account early and tried to cancel my policy. I took the policy out in October and made a claim in December, they told me this concerned them as i made a claim only a month after purchasing there service- absolutely ridiculous (especially when they have a 14 day no claim policy) . Had taken them until February to tell me my claim was denied - over three months waiting!! Paying for a service which they do not provide.
Sorry to hear you have not received the experience you expected. If you would like to discuss in more detail our Customer Services team will be happy to take your call on 0844 318 6870
Had a terrible time trying to get my dishwasher repaired. I feel that the insurance was misrepresented to me when I bought it. I was not told I would have to pay an excess or the remaining years worth of premium before it would be repaired (an excess for a repair?). I was made to feel like a liar when trying to get a repair and they seemed to want to put every obstacle in my way. In the end I gave up and just bought a new dishwasher. Avoid like the plague!
Hi, we're sorry you feel this way. We aim to be as transparent as possible in regards to excess, and although it can be frustrating when claiming, all polices are annual with the option to pay monthly, so all premiums must be paid in full. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services on 0844 3186 870.
they went out of their way to avoid settling a claim
Hi, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. If our Customer Services can be of any help please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 318 6870.
Ridiculous company. Got a policy out made a claim they took over a month. Lack of communication. At the end of it all was told nothing will be repaired made out to be a liar. Horrible service and a joke. Would not recommend them at all.
Hi, we recognise the service provided to you wasn't as quick as we'd have liked, and we're sorry about this. We did attempt to contact you on several occasions regarding your claim but were unable to get through using the number associated with your policy, causing some delays.
Cost me £19 in phone calls to customer services. They wanted proof of purchase on a 6 year old tumble dryer. Then when I provided that they wanted £50 Excess plus the rest of the years instalments up front which was more expensive than a new dryer, so take my advice and don't touch these with a barge pole
Hi, we're sorry to hear your experience was not as expected. The call charges you have incurred are from your network provider, not Row. All polices are annual with an option to pay monthly, meaning any unpaid premiums must be paid before a claim is processed.
Really wish I had reviews before taking out insurance. Used a comparison site where I said my oven was 8years old. Paid for policy for the year upfront - DO NOT DO THIS! put in a claim - they rejected it as they don't unsure items over 6 years old and they won't give me a refund as I've made a claim even though they haven't paid out. About to complain, report to ombudsman and watchdog. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere. Im sure positive feedback is fake
We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service. Appliances must be under 6 years old at the time the cover is purchased. This is stated in the 2nd stage of our 4 step sign-up process and policies cannot be taken out without first confirming this.
Basically this company can refuse to pay out on anything because of their terms and conditions; specifically section 2. d. I made a claim for accidentally damaging a Television waited 2 weeks to have my claim be denied. I moved some furniture in a small room, accidentally damaged a TV they refused to pay out because they believed "I didn't take reasonable precautions" (surely this is why we have accidental insurance, accidents happen). The best part is they grill you on the phone multiple times and ask you to send multiple pictures then dismiss your claim on their "beliefs" without evidence. When I asked them how they came to that conclusion and what a reasonable precaution would've been in that situation they wouldn't and still haven't given me an answer. So if you have insurance with this company make sure you plan and take precautions before you accidentally damage your gadgets. AVOID.
We're sorry that you feel disappointed with your experience. We aim to pay out on every claim but must adhere to our terms and conditions to ensure we continue providing great value policies and fairness to our customers. If you would like to discuss your claim in more detail please do call our Customer Services team on 0844 318 6870.
Refund still not given waiting 5 weeks. Insurance cover is not the same as offers on the site. Once you read the terms and conditions they are not transparent and differ to the site claims that Row.co.uk make. Very disappointed with this company. Had to call their 0844 number and just had the bill of £19.00 as they do not answer for ages. Still unable to obtain refund of insurance for two items. PLEASE BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ROW. CO.UK. you are not covered the way you think you are. REPORTED them to trading standards
Hi Poppy. We can confirm the refund was sent last month. If this is not showing we suggest speaking to your bank. It sounds like the vast majority of your phone charges have come from your network provider, not us. We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience and we welcome feedback on our terms/website as we work very hard to ensure complete transparency.
I lost my phone on 19/12/2016. My claim was accepted and I paid £163 excess on the 22/12/2016. I was then informed that I had an unusual handset and it took until the 04/01/2017 to send me a reconditioned phone, The headphone jack didn't work, but with the constant phone calls to their office and every deadline the customer services team gave me being missed, the whole thing has been so stressful, I was prepared to ignore this fault. However on the 11/01/2017 the phone would not charge. I tried three different chargers, all compatible, and nothing. I was so frustrated with having to deal with this company again, I bought a new phone so I can run my business. They picked up the faulty handset on 16/01/2017. I spoke to them this morning and apparently the handset was able to be charged by their engineers, and they offered to send it back with a new charger. It is now 1 month after the loss of my phone, and I would happily never have anything to do with this company again. Their website maybe easy to navigate when they want to take your money, but when making a claim, it is difficult, very time consuming and unnecessarily frustrating. I am now still without the replacement handset, which apparently now cannot be tested without giving them access to my google account. They now have access to all my private details as I was unable to delete the contents, as it wouldn't charge, they want access to my password to my google account, and I can look forward to a replacement with an intermittent fault, a new charger, and complete strangers trawling through my private details both on my mobile and online. Not sure how this qualifies as insurance, customer service or value for money. I would recommend that any potential client look elsewhere.
Hi, we're very sorry to hear your experience has not been as expected. The vast majority of our claims are fast and without issues. We always aim to send replacements within 24 hours, however this can be affected by external things such as supply issues. Problems with replacement handsets are unusual and our team are working hard to sort this for you asap.
Bad company, everything is fine until you make a claim very slow and demanding at the end of the day they aim to getaway without paying. Dozens of silly questions about your claim etc. Never again. Cancelled immediately not recommended to anyone.
Thank you for your feedback, Dagmara. We're sorry to hear that your experience has not been as expected. We are dedicated to making our claims process as simple as possible, although it is vital we ask a number of important questions to determine which are valid claims, allowing us to continue providing a great affordable service.
Beware of the small print if you buy from anywhere other than a UK vat registered site will not pay out. What that has to do with it I fail to see
Hi, sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. Mobile Phones must be purchased from a UK VAT registered shop to be eligible. This is stated in the 2nd stage of our 4 step sign-up process and policies cannot be taken out without first confirming this.
I've done an insurance plan for £5.99 a month for my TV and when I claimed repair they refused to do it!!! However they charged me.
Hello. Unfortunately as your policy had only been active for 1 day and the incident took place prior to the cover starting, your claim was declined. Under our terms and conditions we cannot provide a refund.
Don't go near this company accidentally damaged my tv 17days after taking the cover out and they are accusing me of insurance fraud !! Cancelled my policy and won't refund the money I've already paid !! Disgusting
Claim no:CLM23382 One of the worse service I have been ever served in my life. I claimed my tv insurance 4 months ago last week I got frustrated as they asked me some more irrelevant papers to be sent to them which I did . While I was explaining my family situation that my 2 kids have no tv for past 4 month and I am regretting over the decision that my husband suggested me to do the insurance with Row insurance . So they came with the idea that I had no knowledge over this insurance and we are paying for last 8 months from our joint account. Such a poor judgement. I am so frustrated that I have decided to write this review. I am so gutted. I have spoken to citizen advise bureau and FOS. Now I am going to make a appeal to reconsider my application . And let's see !! Hope for the best!!
Hi Sabrina, sorry to hear you feel this way. The decision to decline the claim was based on admission the policy was purchased by a third party, without your knowledge. We understand your frustration, but our terms are there to protect our current and future customers. You have been provided with the details to make an appeal.
Very very poor customer service. Slow and unprofessional. Submitted a mobile phone claim last month after it was stolen and it's still not been processed despite their website saying "within 24 hours". I won't be using them again.
Sorry to hear you feel this way. We wrote to you on 3rd December regarding your claim and requested some documentation from you to be sent to us, which we have not received. We hope to hear from you soon as we cannot proceed without it.
Very poor service, going through a claim now, tv was accidentally damaged and I'm still waiting for Row to process my claim. Kids have no tv for xmas. Manager from customer service team grilled me with questions as if i was lying about cause of the accident. Very stressful process, going to take legal proceedings.
Hello Anthony, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We also wish to get this claim resolved as quick as possible. Due to a high rate of insurance fraud we do need to ask a lot of questions and appreciate your patience with these. If we can provide you with an update please don't hesitate to get in contact.
As everyone seems to mention, yes, the site is easy to navigate. Yes, its cheap and easy to insure.... Just be aware that you will need your original receipt of purchase otherwise you will not be able to make a claim. I have insured 4 appliances and since moving home no longer have the receipts so my insurance is not valid. Please be aware of this as I now have to pay to get my cooker repaired.
Sorry to hear you have not received the experience you expected. To ensure all customers are treated fairly we must adhere to the agreed Terms & Conditions, which state that proof of purchase is required if and when a claim is made.
After making a full annual payment, they didn't insure because I didn't have a receipt and refused to give me a refund. Staff don't have a clue on what's going on and the customer care was not good
Hello, we're sorry to hear you have not had the experience you expected. To ensure all customers are treated fairly we must adhere to our Terms & Conditions. In this particular case a refund is not due. If you would like to discuss in more detail our Customer Services team will be happy to take your call: 0844 318 6870
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,520 reviews