Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
customer service
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Refund still not given waiting 5 weeks. Insurance cover is not the same as offers on the site. Once you read the terms and conditions they are not transparent and differ to the site claims that Row.co.uk make. Very disappointed with this company. Had to call their 0844 number and just had the bill of £19.00 as they do not answer for ages. Still unable to obtain refund of insurance for two items. PLEASE BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ROW. CO.UK. you are not covered the way you think you are. REPORTED them to trading standards
Hi Poppy. We can confirm the refund was sent last month. If this is not showing we suggest speaking to your bank. It sounds like the vast majority of your phone charges have come from your network provider, not us. We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience and we welcome feedback on our terms/website as we work very hard to ensure complete transparency.
I lost my phone on 19/12/2016. My claim was accepted and I paid £163 excess on the 22/12/2016. I was then informed that I had an unusual handset and it took until the 04/01/2017 to send me a reconditioned phone, The headphone jack didn't work, but with the constant phone calls to their office and every deadline the customer services team gave me being missed, the whole thing has been so stressful, I was prepared to ignore this fault. However on the 11/01/2017 the phone would not charge. I tried three different chargers, all compatible, and nothing. I was so frustrated with having to deal with this company again, I bought a new phone so I can run my business. They picked up the faulty handset on 16/01/2017. I spoke to them this morning and apparently the handset was able to be charged by their engineers, and they offered to send it back with a new charger. It is now 1 month after the loss of my phone, and I would happily never have anything to do with this company again. Their website maybe easy to navigate when they want to take your money, but when making a claim, it is difficult, very time consuming and unnecessarily frustrating. I am now still without the replacement handset, which apparently now cannot be tested without giving them access to my google account. They now have access to all my private details as I was unable to delete the contents, as it wouldn't charge, they want access to my password to my google account, and I can look forward to a replacement with an intermittent fault, a new charger, and complete strangers trawling through my private details both on my mobile and online. Not sure how this qualifies as insurance, customer service or value for money. I would recommend that any potential client look elsewhere.
Hi, we're very sorry to hear your experience has not been as expected. The vast majority of our claims are fast and without issues. We always aim to send replacements within 24 hours, however this can be affected by external things such as supply issues. Problems with replacement handsets are unusual and our team are working hard to sort this for you asap.
Bad company, everything is fine until you make a claim very slow and demanding at the end of the day they aim to getaway without paying. Dozens of silly questions about your claim etc. Never again. Cancelled immediately not recommended to anyone.
Thank you for your feedback, Dagmara. We're sorry to hear that your experience has not been as expected. We are dedicated to making our claims process as simple as possible, although it is vital we ask a number of important questions to determine which are valid claims, allowing us to continue providing a great affordable service.
Beware of the small print if you buy from anywhere other than a UK vat registered site will not pay out. What that has to do with it I fail to see
Hi, sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. Mobile Phones must be purchased from a UK VAT registered shop to be eligible. This is stated in the 2nd stage of our 4 step sign-up process and policies cannot be taken out without first confirming this.
I've done an insurance plan for £5.99 a month for my TV and when I claimed repair they refused to do it!!! However they charged me.
Hello. Unfortunately as your policy had only been active for 1 day and the incident took place prior to the cover starting, your claim was declined. Under our terms and conditions we cannot provide a refund.
Don't go near this company accidentally damaged my tv 17days after taking the cover out and they are accusing me of insurance fraud !! Cancelled my policy and won't refund the money I've already paid !! Disgusting
Claim no:CLM23382 One of the worse service I have been ever served in my life. I claimed my tv insurance 4 months ago last week I got frustrated as they asked me some more irrelevant papers to be sent to them which I did . While I was explaining my family situation that my 2 kids have no tv for past 4 month and I am regretting over the decision that my husband suggested me to do the insurance with Row insurance . So they came with the idea that I had no knowledge over this insurance and we are paying for last 8 months from our joint account. Such a poor judgement. I am so frustrated that I have decided to write this review. I am so gutted. I have spoken to citizen advise bureau and FOS. Now I am going to make a appeal to reconsider my application . And let's see !! Hope for the best!!
Hi Sabrina, sorry to hear you feel this way. The decision to decline the claim was based on admission the policy was purchased by a third party, without your knowledge. We understand your frustration, but our terms are there to protect our current and future customers. You have been provided with the details to make an appeal.
Very very poor customer service. Slow and unprofessional. Submitted a mobile phone claim last month after it was stolen and it's still not been processed despite their website saying "within 24 hours". I won't be using them again.
Sorry to hear you feel this way. We wrote to you on 3rd December regarding your claim and requested some documentation from you to be sent to us, which we have not received. We hope to hear from you soon as we cannot proceed without it.
Very poor service, going through a claim now, tv was accidentally damaged and I'm still waiting for Row to process my claim. Kids have no tv for xmas. Manager from customer service team grilled me with questions as if i was lying about cause of the accident. Very stressful process, going to take legal proceedings.
Hello Anthony, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We also wish to get this claim resolved as quick as possible. Due to a high rate of insurance fraud we do need to ask a lot of questions and appreciate your patience with these. If we can provide you with an update please don't hesitate to get in contact.
As everyone seems to mention, yes, the site is easy to navigate. Yes, its cheap and easy to insure.... Just be aware that you will need your original receipt of purchase otherwise you will not be able to make a claim. I have insured 4 appliances and since moving home no longer have the receipts so my insurance is not valid. Please be aware of this as I now have to pay to get my cooker repaired.
Sorry to hear you have not received the experience you expected. To ensure all customers are treated fairly we must adhere to the agreed Terms & Conditions, which state that proof of purchase is required if and when a claim is made.
After making a full annual payment, they didn't insure because I didn't have a receipt and refused to give me a refund. Staff don't have a clue on what's going on and the customer care was not good
Hello, we're sorry to hear you have not had the experience you expected. To ensure all customers are treated fairly we must adhere to our Terms & Conditions. In this particular case a refund is not due. If you would like to discuss in more detail our Customer Services team will be happy to take your call: 0844 318 6870
They quote 24hr turn round. Make that 24days. Also they forgot to mention that when you claim, they stick the remaining cost of your policy onto the excess!! WTF that all about?
All our polices are annual with the option to pay monthly. Although we understand this can be frustrating, all policies must be paid in full if submitting a claim. We're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been as expected.
Been trying to claim over an issue and I am continuously asked to provide proof of purchase on my dishwasher that came with a brand new build appartment. This is not something I can get hold of easily and the developers who are long gone cannot provide me with anything here. The property is just about 2 years old with all appliances fully fitted. This was not stipulated when registering for covering my appliance and I am very disappointed that they just won't budge. They will not even refund my premium & so the cover is useless. Would not recommend this company at all.
Hi, sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service. We do require proof of purchase, which is stated and was agreed to during the sign-up process.
DO NOT read the reviews of a cheap insurance cover , read reviews of those who have made a claim. Will show the true colours of this company. They are not worth it!
Hi, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. If our Customer Services can be of any help please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 318 6870.
Had to go online to process claim wont process a claim as cant provide proof of prchade after 4 years ... domestic and general never asked for this will be switching insurers
Hi Kerrie, sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. In the terms & conditions you agreed to it states that appliances must have been purchased as new, as evidenced by a valid and relevant Proof of Purchase.
1.- the day I igree a policy with Row, they tell me I can cover how many items I can... unlimited cover!! LIE 2.- they don't tell you about any device have to be 12 months old... but they you can doit no matter how old is you TV or Tablet... you will continued paying money but actually nothing will be cover 3.- when I submit a claim for one of my TV... they tell me they can go ahead with the claim, because my tv is 2 years old... and they tell before me before could be cover...LIE 4.- they say the system online don't ask how old is your device...LIE.. does ask you .... but still let you go ahead PROFESIONAL THIEFS BECARFULLY
We're sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. Gadgets, including TVs, must be under 12 months old at the time the cover is purchased. This is stated in the 2nd stage of our 4 step sign-up process and policies cannot be taken out without first confirming this.
The most deceitful company. In the middle of a claim when my policy was cancelled by customer service. It states in their terms that they can freely cancel the policy at any point. What part of that is helpful for a consumer? Also, hidden costs around premium excess due to be paid. Interrogation upon making a claim. I really would avoid this company, nothing is transparent in their terms.
Dear Miss Lewis, we're sorry to hear you have not received the service you expected. As explained in communications with our Customer Services team, we cancelled the policy as per your wishes. All policies are annual, with an option to pay monthly, and therefore remaining premiums must be paid upon making a claim.
Very poor service. Rip-off ......save yourself the headache of chasing.
We're sorry to hear you feel this way, especially after your recent claim was accepted. If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0844 318 6870.
My phone got damaged and at the time of claim they just said sorry we can not do anything because my phone is over 1 year old. Doggy people, because they knew that since day one. Why did they offered me insurance at first place if my phone fore over 1 year old. Avoid them. They just look for an excuse. With insurance coverage customers need help at their difficult time not just excuse specialists.
We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. Gadgets must be under 12 months old at the time the cover is purchased. This is stated in the 2nd stage of our 4 step sign-up process and policies cannot be taken out without first confirming this.
Really easy to set up and very affordable BUT! Customer service is rubbish once you need something repaired they treat you like a criminal!! All the good reviews are at the start because they are cheap. Read all the reviews before buying especially the ones in an event of a claim!
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience has not been as expected. We are dedicated to making our claims process as simple as possible, although with high rates of insurance fraud it is vital we ask a number of important questions to determine which are valid claims, allowing us to continue providing a great affordable service.
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,125 reviews