Row.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"I’m happy with the service I received today. Confirmed all my details were correct and up to date."
"Was actually very straight forward, would recommend although haven't had to make a claim"
"Most things can be managed online, so makes it fairly easy."
"So far, the best Home Emergency and Boiler cover (Landlord) that we have found. Having been ceremoniously dropped by a previous provider no longer covering Let properties, I had to shop around for replacement protection. A challenge, as the boiler is over 10 years old. Luckily I found Row/BIG Warranties. From browsing and obtaining a quote on their website, to calling them and getting an excellent deal, I have found them to be incredibly professional, thorough and providing a very comprehensive cover, at a price CHEAPER than we have paid the last two years. I am actually happy that our previous insurer no longer cover Let properties, as feel much happier with our choice of Row/BIG Warranties. I have faith that their service in the event of an emergency will be equally as good. To add, the advisor who dealt with me on the phone was excellent."
"Took only 4 minutes to complete a landlords insurance policy. Minimal info required unlike some other companies. Comprehensive cover with simple choices."
"This was so easy to work with and simple sort out with very helpful to use."
"Phone call to update insurances. Alan was polite, pleasant and helpful."
"Excellent value for money."
"Really good value for money"
"Best insurance company"
"Very polite and clear. Perfect experience"
"Very happy so far"
"Very good website and easy to use, really good quote which I accepted."
"Excellent. Wait times for a response to call was very short. Refreshing."
"Thanks for updating my boiler cover."
"Quick and easy to arrange, and prices are very reasonable."
"Friendly and helpful service from Danielle!"
"Danielle was very curtious,friendly and well mannered ."
"I joined up with row.co.uk and also spoken on the phone very helpful not had to claim yet but hopefully as helpful when I need to claim it will be as easy"
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 3,827 reviews