Row.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk

customerservices@row.co.uk

How would you rate Row.co.uk?

Simi
Unverified Reviewer

So fast and easy to use, and great rates too.
Susan

Great offers good value

Very good service
Verified Reviewer

Quick and simple sign-up for cover. Competitive pricing

Very resonable
Sukhi
Unverified Reviewer

Really easy to apply. Also good price for number of appliances covered
Andy
Verified Reviewer

Cheap and nice easy web site to navigate
Sacha Knowles
Unverified Reviewer

Quick and easy brilliant website to use,
Angie Newman
Unverified Reviewer

Row.co.uk has made me very happy as I could take as much, or little time as I needed to insure the items I needed to without needing to make a phone call. It has been hassle free, easy to do and at prices affordable to me. I can log into an account online and make changes if i need to, add to my insurance at anytime and all without hanging around on the phone costing me money and valuable time.
Verified Reviewer

Very easy and quick to set up my home emergency cover.
Verified Buyer

Very easy would definately recommend
B Davis
Verified Reviewer

Very competitive price compared to another well known company that wanted to charge double on our renewal. Even when we contacted them, they couldn't beat Row's price for the same policy but with extra cover.
BW Plumbers Limited
Verified Reviewer

As a Company, we rely on our mobile phones to do business. Never imagined this Insurance Company could drag out an on-going claim for nearly three weeks & everyone you're forced to deal with would find it all a huge joke. We've complied with everything asked of us, only to now be told nearly three weeks later, they now want a photo of the jacket worn the night the phone was lost/stolen. Why wasn't this requested at the start with all the other numerous requests? Is it delaying tactics or just more drummed up imaginary reasons for not to pay out on a genuine claim we really didn't want to have to make?

quick contact
Philip
Verified Buyer

Easy to use site and excellent price to cover kitchen items

very easy website
Irene Humphreys

Simple and easy to use
Shaun
Unverified Reviewer

Price was good, service was good, but very unhappy when i received my policy that the excess was much higher then expected and it was not really made clear to me during the purchase. should of been made much much more clear that it was a high excess. many more insurance companies with cheaper payments and NO excess. would not of joined this insurance company if it was made clear from the start !
Hi Shaun,

We're really sorry to hear you don't think it's clear enough. We try and make all terms as prominent as possible and I will feed this back to our design team. I can see your phone is a fantastic phone (I have one!) I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and I know we'll do a good job protecting it. Happy Monday!

Amazingly cheap!