Row.co.uk Reviews

2,519 Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Nadeem Arshad
Verified Buyer

I was doing some research on internet in the last few weeks to get insurance for my wife and daughters's mobile phones and checked few companies tariffs and also called them up to get responses on couple of queries. After talking to few of them I was satisfied with ROW quick response and competitive tariffs as well. Hence I have signed up with ROW and bought insurance for 3 mobile phones. In the next few days I myself will be switching to ROW from my current company.
RACHEL SIMPSON
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy website to use the cover provided was set out really well and was good value for money.
Lucas
Verified Reviewer

Classic worst case scenario; refused to honour my claim for accidental damage to my TV, despite actually spending hours on the phone to them, pictures, videos and offering to let them send an engineer to inspect my TV (something they used as a threat when I first made the claim).
Worst of all, as soon as they made a decision on my claim, all contact with the company ceased. They ignore my emails, their claims line has about a 1-2 hour wait minimum to get through to someone. Right now its been 2 weeks since I sent them an email about appealing the decision and have heard nothing back.
I canceled my other policies as there's no way I want to have to deal with a claim through them again.
Shane

So far, so good!!
Mr R M Oakes
Verified Reviewer

took two payments in one month then took over 1 hour on 3 calls to sort out only to be told that I would get a refund by cheque. BUT 6 weeks later still waiting... YOU cant pay by cheque BUT they can ???? and guess what they did not pay :( policy now cancelled. my advice to anyone using this company CHECK your statements
Hello Mr Oaks, we're sorry to see you go. Due to a system error a very small number of customers were charged twice. We made all affected customers aware of this mistake and informed that refunds would be made by cheque as soon as possible. If you need any clarification please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 318 6870.
Julie Costain
Verified Buyer

Easy to set up, good customer care and best value for money I could find.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent value for money...All appliances insured under one roof
Richard Jones
Verified Buyer

A very user friendly web site and no complicated questions. Very pleased.
Nicola Cummins
Verified Buyer

An easy process, great communication and a great price.
Julie Gardner
Verified Buyer

quick and easy form to fill out and top cash back as well bonus
Anthony J Shacklock
Verified Buyer

Very easy to access the very comprehensive cover offered by Row. The policy is competitively priced and gives me peace of mind that my mobile phone is protected against most eventualities.
Mrs W

easy hassle free process
Richard Gilks
Verified Reviewer

Excellent site very good prices and easy to navigate this is my second time ive used row and would recomend them to others
Carl

Refused to pay out on claim and took 6 weeks for the decision
Hi Carl, we're sorry to read your review. We aim to always pay out but unfortunately this particular claim fell outside of our terms and conditions. We apologise that this claim took a lot longer than usual due to a delay in important documents being received. A Manager is due to call you today regarding your experience.
Stephen Etherington

Easy simple and cheap
Elsa O'Toole
Verified Reviewer

I am a brand new customer and I am already extremely happy with the excellent service I received from ROW. I researched extensively online and picked ROW based on their award-winning reputation and competitive prices. I made several calls to ROW before picking them as my appliance insurers and was helped by Mr Michael Smith, who answered my questions and queries with friendly, can-do, confident responses. I will be adding appliances and gadgets to my policy with ROW in the future and am happy to give ROW 10 out of 10 for their helpfulness, efficiency and excellent customer service and care.
Graeme Hughes
Verified Buyer

Quotation was very competitive and item cover pricing information received from the site was good too
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy website good prices and offer discounts for multiple phones.
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 2,519 reviews