Row.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk
Read Row.co.uk Reviews

customerservices@row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy
Warning, warning, warning! If you are thinking of insuring your appliance with Row please stop. I think most of these reviews are about the application process which was easy enough because they want your money. I insured three appliances with Row in June 2020; a range cooker, an integrated fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher. I pay just under £20 a month.

My cooker developed a fault in January and I contacted Row to arrange for the fault to be fixed, I then received an email which stated that I would be charged an insurance excess of £125 PLUS I would have to pay the remaining monthly payments to take me from January to the following June This took the total to over £180!

I have spoken with another company who have told me that the manufacturer of my oven would charge £125 to come out and repair my oven.

I am unhappy that I have been paying £20 a month for Row to do nothing more than to contact an engineer on my behalf. I believe that I have been paying £20 for a service which is completely unneeded and unnecessary. I am quite capable of calling an engineer from the manufacturer and arranging for the oven to be fixed.

When I took out the insurance I was under the impression that my appliances were insured and protected against fault or damage and my premiums were put towards the maintenance. I have no idea what they use my £20 a month for.

PLEASE USE ANOTHER COMPANY
unbelievable service. passed around every department and left me nearly 3 weeks without a working appliance!
very easy to use and good value website
Thanks for the help
The best service ever
Thanks for the help
online was fast and effective
A good all in one insurance cover
Easy and good service thank you
better insurance coverage than many more expensive companies. Easy communication
Great price for the level of cover I am receiving.
Quick and easy to set up
Quick and easy to set up
Easy to set up
Easy to set up
Easy to use website and competitive prices.
Very cheap and easy to apply
Fair prices, easy to apply for
It was very easy to use because I'm not very good on the internet as far as I'm concerned it's very good
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 4,518 reviews