roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Click Here

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

H Porajwilczynski
"What a fantastic service this is! So my experience with Roundtheworldflights has been fantastic from start to finish! Firstly we have Stuart.... So I was waiting for my house to sell, I contacted Stuart and told him I planned to travel the world he was super friendly and so eager to help. He discussed all the different flight options with me so I could clearly understand them and made me at least 5 different itinaries, with not one grumble and not a whiff of asking for money! Eventually my house sold and we decided on an itinerary and we jumped on the plane a week later!!!!!! Super quick and easy, absolutely fantastic value for money and the best thing is that while my children and I have been away, any questions I have I email Stuart and his response is so quick! As a single parent travelling with my children I find this absolutely wonderful and super useful to have someone there for any travel support I need at the click of a button! Would highly recommend RTWF!!!! They do not stop working for you even after you have paid for your flights! What a wonderful ticket! Buy one! Live your dreams too! RTWF will make it possible and easy!!!!"
T Mathews
"Roundtheworldflights provided a very competitive price for my trip to Australia and Bali together with sound advice on activities at various locations, Vaccinations, Visa requirements and health advice. I will definitely be using them for my next long haul travels. Well done and thank you."
"Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too.... no hassle, easy communication Great service"
"I want to express our gratitude and feedback to all the team. Our experience and feedback is excellent, as it was in our previous 2013 RTW with your company. We didn't have any issue with any flight (but the last one) and we felt having strong backup from you and the insurance coverage in case somewhat happened. Specifically on the trip, we enjoyed an extremely interesting and diverse set of destinations, from exotic, underdeveloped Vietnam and Cambodia to marvelous AU & NZ, fantastic Fiji and overwhelming US. The Pacific stopover (Fiji this time, Cook in 2013, both at par as desirable and enjoyable destinations) proved to be a very good decision, something I encourage you to recommend to all your customers. Going to Melbourne was also the right thing to do, as it almost matches Sidney in terms of city interest and wonderful 2-3 days trips 200km around. Besides, we enjoyed Singapore much more than HK in 2013 (particularly when traveling with kids). Regarding the days spent in each stop, we don't regret having allocated many more days to Vietnam and Cambodia (8-9 each) than to Cairns and Melbourne (5 each) as things move much more slowly there. We don't regret either having spent just two-and a-half days in LA, which ranks clearly behind San Francisco (where we spent a full week in our first RTW). Lastly, the other must-go destination I'd recommend to everyone (we spent two full weeks in 2013) is Japan. Make people a favor and encourage them to delight it. I hope these thoughts provide you some insight."
Thanks R. Much appreciated!
"This is the second time we have used RTWF and can highly recommend them. Both James and Geoff have been extremely helpful and efficient. A truly excellent service."
"I left it late but James at RTW got excellent flights. The whole trip to Australia, New Zealand and Singapore was faultless."
Thanks R. Will pass onto James! Cheers Stu
"Always helpful and pleasant to deal with and quite knowledgeable on s lot of destinations Peter"
"Great prices for four (4) travellers with additional flights made to get across places where RTW tickets did not cover. Superb customer services throughout planning, even though we had to make several changes to get the places at prices we could afford. We will definitely use again for our next travels in 2020!"
Thank you Terence! Will let Stuart know
"I travelled with my disabled husband we were very well catered for if they hadn’t been so helpful and organised we wouldn’t be able to have taken the trip"
"James not only helped us with our flights but also our accommodation booking, car hire and lots of other tips during our recent trip to South Africa. He was always prompt at answering any questions and extremely helpful. Really happy with the service and will definitely use again."
"Roundtheworldflights is a great company, they helped us all the way and provided an excellent customer service solving all our queries before and during the whole trip. Our assistant was very kind in helping us configuring the route and getting to the best option to meet all our expectations. I highly recommend it, because of the great service and also the very good prices."
"Excellent service and price"
"Very attentive and helpful staff. Very good value"
"It was a good online search facility, and backed up by good and knowledgeable phone service (which you can need as it can be complicated to put the itinerary together and finalise), and was a great price. We had the ideal package for us and it was all great."
"we travelled with round the world flights and had an excellent experience. The ticket price was in my opinion very fair. The airlines we used were emirates, Qantas and BA's. we were allowed to change each flight once without incurring an extra fee. all in all a very good experience."
"Requests always dealt with very promptly. Helpful and reliable team."
"I only had one experience and it was very good. someone on the phone easily giving me good advice and great prices. I have commanded you since."
"1st class service.would not use any other company now..james couldn`t be more helpfull..looking forward to booking our next trip.."
"Well organized and reasonably priced"
"Both Geoff and James have booked flights for us in the last few years. They are very responsive, obviously understand the market well and have always got good deals for us supported by good administration after making the booking . We always go to Roundtheworldflights as a first choice."
"We have used RTW on numerous occasions and have always found their service excellent, with ever helpful friendly advice and competitive pricing."
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,047 reviews