roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

A
"Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too.... no hassle, easy communication Great service"
A
"We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc. It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon"
"very helpful company used twice for round the world trips, great advice and help when needed ie changing dates and different solutions to routes"
"Roundtheworldflights provided a very competitive price for my trip to Australia and Bali together with sound advice on activities at various locations, Vaccinations, Visa requirements and health advice. I will definitely be using them for my next long haul travels. Well done and thank you."
"I travelled with my disabled husband we were very well catered for if they hadn’t been so helpful and organised we wouldn’t be able to have taken the trip"
"James not only helped us with our flights but also our accommodation booking, car hire and lots of other tips during our recent trip to South Africa. He was always prompt at answering any questions and extremely helpful. Really happy with the service and will definitely use again."
"Roundtheworldflights is a great company, they helped us all the way and provided an excellent customer service solving all our queries before and during the whole trip. Our assistant was very kind in helping us configuring the route and getting to the best option to meet all our expectations. I highly recommend it, because of the great service and also the very good prices."
"Excellent service and price"
"Very attentive and helpful staff. Very good value"
"It was a good online search facility, and backed up by good and knowledgeable phone service (which you can need as it can be complicated to put the itinerary together and finalise), and was a great price. We had the ideal package for us and it was all great."
"we travelled with round the world flights and had an excellent experience. The ticket price was in my opinion very fair. The airlines we used were emirates, Qantas and BA's. we were allowed to change each flight once without incurring an extra fee. all in all a very good experience."
"Requests always dealt with very promptly. Helpful and reliable team."
"I only had one experience and it was very good. someone on the phone easily giving me good advice and great prices. I have commanded you since."
"1st class service.would not use any other company now..james couldn`t be more helpfull..looking forward to booking our next trip.."
"Well organized and reasonably priced"
"Both Geoff and James have booked flights for us in the last few years. They are very responsive, obviously understand the market well and have always got good deals for us supported by good administration after making the booking . We always go to Roundtheworldflights as a first choice."
"We have used RTW on numerous occasions and have always found their service excellent, with ever helpful friendly advice and competitive pricing."
"I booked flights to Australia for my husband and myself and found the whole process very straightforward and efficient. We had a great holiday and would happily recommend roundtheworldflights."
"Helpful in planning and efficient in arranging everything"
"Excellent - the guys really know their stuff - sorted many complex/unusual itineraries for me."
"Used them years ago and they were excellent"
"We have used Round The World Flights a number of times and they have never let us down."
"Found Geoff and the rest of the staff very helpful. It was the trip of a lifetime for us and I would like to say thank you for all there help and insights. Some day I hope to do something like this again, time and money permitting."
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,041 reviews