roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Terence Mathews
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
More Photos & Videos
Efficient, friendly, helpful and got us good deals. Despite forgetting to add bags to one of the flight segments they reimbursed us the cost of this on our return. Good service.
Lost touch. Please keep me on mailing list.
In general they were helpful and kind, especially once I was actually travelling! Geoff was especially kind and helpful.
They took all the hassle out of working out an exact schedule by learning of the places I wanted to visit and when, and by doing all the detail with the airlines that participate in the RTW scheme. All the flight s are on one schedule. I've used them twice and am doing so right now for a third time. One slight administration issue arose on my second RTW schedule as some booking codes changed and nobody told me. I discovered it when trying to get into flights to enter my personal details a week or two in advance. It was corrected by a telephone call. This time there has been a change of codes and I HAVE been told. I did not use them to book hotels etc.
Friendly, informed, reliable.
For someone who hadn’t planned a long trip with many stops before it was good to use roundtheworldflights to help plan. Very knowledgeable and helpful and it’s good that with some of them you can amend the travel dates for flexibility.
Sorted out a very complex itinerary and came up with a good price.
Bookings according to our expectation. Ones there had been a brake due to absence at the Office. Unfortunately, there was no announcement, which confused us. No official invoice and receipt after payment, gives you a bit of an unsecure feeling. Trip will start in two weeks only, therefore no finale judgement possible.
Hi Reinhold - just looking at you booking now. What a great itinerary. Hope you have a great trip ps will get Geoff to resend your itinerary and booking confirmation now. Let me know if you need anything - Regards Stuart
Thanks to roundtheworldflights we had the best prices and a very good service all around the world even when a company had overbooked us. You contributed for our trip to be excellent !!!
Thanks guys
Good value for money and good service
Cheers Tony
Take me to where I want to go at a reasonable price.
I really appreciated the help you gave with organising my trip to Tasmania, ensuring I made the most of my time with stopovers in Hong Kong, Sidney, Melbourne and Singapore. Good advice on hotels; quick response to queries and easy to understand trip information made all the difference. Thank you!
Thanks Lyn!
Dealt with the travel arrangements of four young at heart retired people with patience and took time to understand our needs and wishes.
A good service at a good price.
Cheers Denver!
Great advice, everything was as discussed, decent price.
I could vary my routing and timing at competitive rates.
The advice before our departure was helpful, the schedule arranged for us worked well, and we had no problems with any of the flights. One suggestion however would be, to advise customers embarking on such trips regarding the airline's frequent flyer programmes.
We often fly to Australia. Instead of flying East around our planet, we, a few years ago decided, to fly West visiting Family in the U.S.A and enjoying a week on a Pacific Island. This was a very nice trip and we intend to make one more trip like that making other stop overs.
AVAILABLE
TIMELY
SERIOUS
You did everything right!
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,059 reviews