roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
I hate to write this but I can’t let other people be in the same situation I am in at the moment. We did genuinely have a great experience with Geoff who booked our 8 month trip for us to begin in December 2019, he did a great job and was very receptive. Unfortunately what we are going through with Stuart, trying to get a refund on our cancelled flights has totally negated any positivity experienced in the beginning. We managed to get a part refund from Geoff for the majority of our flights but we are still owed approx £500. I’m not sure of the exact figure because Stuart won’t confirm it. The last response I had from him was on February 2nd 2021, having chased him for weeks. I’ve asked him to confirm how much we are owed back, asked him if he can advise what the airlines are saying the delay is, asked him for any updates but no response from him. Anytime I did get a response, it was a one sentence email and even then I had to chase 4 or 5 times to get even that. We were originally told it could take 4 months for a refund from July 2020 but that was 9 months ago. It’s been an incredibly frustrating and stressful experience and I feel like I have to give up the battle for my own mental health even though to me, £500 is a lot of money. I can’t recommend Roundtheworldflights.com because of this.
I won't recomend, I am 1 year later waiting for my refund....
After having my in-progress trip curtailed due to the pandemic RTW took 11 months to obtain 1/3 of my flight refunds, then kept that money. Management and their customer care team have now stopped responding to emails. I was able to speak to the agent who originally arranged my travel, and he was a great help, but the company is clearly one to avoid.
We had around the world flights booked for our honeymoon last year, which had to be cancelled due to the pandemic. Although I was told by rountheworldflights.com that they had received £700 refund (a fraction of what we're owed) before Christmas, they have not yet refunded a penny to us, and are no longer responding to emails. It's a great shame as I had used them previously and always found them to be great. And I understand times are really tough in the travel industry right now - I'd be willing to be very patient and understanding, if they were communicating openly and honestly. But their handling of this situation leaves a lot to be desired. I also had considerable difficulty with part of the cancellation process - while they cancelled most of the flights for us when we first asked them to, they told us that one section of the fight, with Air New Zealand, was non-refundable, so we decided to wait and see if the airline cancelled the flight at their end, which would result in a larger refund. However, close to the date it was obvious this wasn't going to happen, so we asked roundtheworldflights.com to go ahead and cancel for whatever refund we could get. They did not do so - luckily I got a notification from Air New Zealand about checking in for the flight, so knew it has not been cancelled, and had to spend several hours on the phone in the middle of the night to them to ensure that I didn't get charged the extra Skycouch fair or the no-show at the airport charge, which would have resulted in paying many more hundreds of pounds! Air New Zealand were extremely helpful and stopped all the additional charges from being triggered, but said I couldn't actually cancel the flight as it had been made through a travel agent, and that the agent had to officially request the refund. They also told me that it was, in fact, a refundable ticket, so I should get most of the money back. I passed this info on to roundtheworldflights.com, but still haven't seen a penny. In these uncertain times, this is definitely a company to avoid - I'm now off to see if I can find a regulator to report them to, or any other way to pursue this, in the hope is seeing any cash back at all!
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.91 based on 1,063 reviews