roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

A
"Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too.... no hassle, easy communication Great service"
A
"We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc. It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon"
"very helpful company used twice for round the world trips, great advice and help when needed ie changing dates and different solutions to routes"
"Stuart at Round the World flights found me a great deal on a multi-flight trip. He was very responsive and changed flights on very short notice for my boyfriend who couldn't fly on the original dates. Stuart also takes into consideration factors such as stop over times and will give recommendations about travelling plans from his own experience. I will definitely use Stuart again."
Thanks Kate!
"Incredibly helpful and personable service. Had to change some flights around last minute, Stuart and his colleagues removed the stress from the situation and controlled the process very smoothly."
Thanks D!
"I flew business class London-HK, HK to Wellington (via Sydney), Wellington to Queenstown (return), Wellington to Sydney, Sydney to Singapore, Singapore to London in October this year. Roundtheworldflights organised them all for me. The price was excellent, and their service top notch as I wasn't the easiest of customers. They were also a great help with all the bits in between the flights. Well, not ALL the bits … 5/5!"
"I had delays with my flight to LHR, very stressful situation as I was afraid I'd miss my flight to Australia. Stuart was very helpful with the changes I had to make twice. Would very highly recommend his services especially when booking long haul flights. His understanding and assisted were greatly appreciated 👍🏻"
"I´m so happy with this company and specially with Adam. He´s so supportive, fast and efficient"
"Polite, knowledgably and efficient - a pleasure to deal with"
"Amazing service, professional, friendly and informative from the start and throughout my travels, best value company too (I tried them all!) would highly recommend roundtheworldflights.com and their great team"
Thanks Larry. Kind words
"Fantastic quick and efficient process for booking a multistage trip. Would definitely use this company again."
"Sanjay of RTW recently organised a 6 month round the world trip for us. The trip took place without a single hitch, Sanjay and his colleagues kept us up to date on airline flight time changes etc. They were always available to answer our queries, we cannot fault their service. This is very reassuring when you in the outback 5 miles beyond the black stump. We will be using them again on our next outing. Thanks for your help guys."
"Holiday of a lifetime... not the first time and certainly not the last time I've used James @ roundtheworldflights.com to plan and book my travel. Outstanding all round, and without doubt going that extra mile. London to Vegas, Miami, then the Caribbean and home again. Unbeatable airfares and such a pleasure to have someone else take care of the hard work, and joining all the dots. As for recommending hotels I can't offer high enough praise. Again perfect on price, but it's the thoroughness and inspiration behind the suggestions that have impressed."
"This company is amazing!! The website is fab the way you can select countries you want to travel too and then it gives you routes and variety of prices. Our point of contact was James and he was great, answered every question, gave us some fab ideas for our travels and was just at the end of the phone if we needed anything. When we were away we needed to change our flights, i emailed James who replied very quickly and within the day the flight was changed. We had to do this on a couple of occasions and it was so quick and efficient which is just what you need when you are away. I would recommend this company to anyone, if we go away again I would definitely be using them! Thanks for everything :)"
"Thank you so much for the most amazing trip. Sanjay helped us to plan everything for our 5 month trip around the world. We couldn't have chosen a better website to do our trip with. Flight changes were very easily made and Sanjay did everything to help making this trip unforgettable. Will definitely recommend the website and we'll book our next trip with you again for sure :)"
"Excellent service, always quick to reply and very professional, gives us peace of mind whilst we travel knowing RTW are looking after all our flight arrangements, I am happy to recommend RTW 100 %"
Thanks Lorraine. Kind works. Simon
"Hi James Just back from our New Zealand tour - what an amazing place, felt completely blown away!! Wonderful and were the stopovers in Bangkok, Singapore and Dubai. Everything worked out perfect. The flight times and connections great. Thank you again, for a great job in organising and making our holiday a dream one. Shall be back."
Thanks Angela. Will let James know!
"Excellent customeer service, always respond promptly to my queries , and make it very easy to amend dates via email. Thank you RTW"
Smashing. Thanks Lorraine
"I was genuinely amazed at the service and thought that went into meeting my itinerary requirements. Nothing seemed too difficult and everything was kept beautifully simple. Not only that they secured a great price! Good luck for the future - I will certainly use you again. Gerry"
Kind remarks. Cheers Gerry!
"Stuart and Geoff at roundtheworldflights.com quickly and efficiently provided my air tickets for an extensive but tight itinerary around Colombia at a very good price."
Thanks David. Will let Geoff know!
"Simon at RTW helped me put together a trip of a lifetime..Across South Asia, South East Asia, Australia, NZ, North, Central and South America a total of something like 24 flights..When I booked it, he was always looking for and advising me on the cheapest route/ options and got me a really good deal. When I was on the road he was responsive to the many questions I had via e-mail and helped change and book some further flights promptly which took the stress away and helped me concentrate on the fun!! Thanks to Simon and RTW for helping me with this trip of a lifetime - Definitely recommend them"
What a lovely review Naz. Thank you. I'll let Si know. Cheers Chris
"I can't thank Simon enough. His service and speed at sorting out my flights was amazing. I had to change about 10 flights due to various reasons and he handled every one of them promptly and without question. I will definitely be using round the world flights again! I seriously can't fault them! Thank you Simon, you have been a legend!"
Lovely words Isabel. Will let Simon know Cheers Stu