roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
I really appreciated the help you gave with organising my trip to Tasmania, ensuring I made the most of my time with stopovers in Hong Kong, Sidney, Melbourne and Singapore. Good advice on hotels; quick response to queries and easy to understand trip information made all the difference. Thank you!
Thanks Lyn!
Geoff was so helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable when I booked flights for earlier this year (2017). When we get the cash together to go on another long trip will definitely try Round the world flights first.
Thanks Ann!
Geoff helped us find and book more than 14 flights for our around the world trip. He was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodated all our wishes. He made last minute changes without any hesitation. It was great to work with Geoff and I highly recommended his services. Thanks for making our trip so problem-free :)
Dealt with the travel arrangements of four young at heart retired people with patience and took time to understand our needs and wishes.
Five years ago I bought a ticket to travel around different countries in Asia and Oceania. The team of roundtheworldflights was very professional and help me define my itinerary.
In one easy meeting we got a couple of choices with quotes that were much cheaper than if we had tried to book the flights ourselves!
Very responsive to requests for updates and changes. Great prices and service. Overall very pleased and will definitely use them again.
We enjoyed a lot with the Roundtheworldflights planned trip. We'll repeat soon
Thanks Carles!
Very well looked after by their staff.
We came here after visiting a high street round the world travel type company, who disappointed us. RTW were great (James) just got things done, answered questions in good time, got us the itinerary we wished for and did it all for a great price. We needed some alterations to take in other locations and this was made easy for us to plan. Nothing went wrong and we had an amazing trip. Would certainly go with them again if they keep this up. The whole experience was a breeze; thanks James.
Thanks guys. Will let James know! Cheers Chris
good advices, good service (visas), very quick
Thanks Maja!
Sights and sounds, new experiences and meeting old and new friends.
Thanks S!
In 2008, they helped me to organize a south Asia trip and, in 2014, my life's dream: a six months round the world trip. I was perfectly assessed by Geoff. I strongly recommend everybody rtwflights.com
Magico!
A good service at a good price.
Cheers Denver!
All flights were in time and as scheduled.No problem at all.
Brilliant service. We gave destinations and rough dates and received a complete itinery with flights very competetively priced. Would use again without hesitation.
Great advice, everything was as discussed, decent price.
Fantastic ,made it all so easy for us,always recommend you to all. Would always use your travel services again and again.
Super friendly, very knowledgable and always helpful
Helped us a lot to organize our family world trip at a very good price
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.91 based on 1,062 reviews