roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor,
32-33 Upper Street,
Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

T
Verified Buyer

It had been a long time since we'd travelled abroad, over ten years, before booking for a trip to Australia and New Zealand in May. Sanjay was extremely helpful and tok care of everything for us, even producing visas on-line. Needless to say, everything went like clockwork! Many thanks, Sanjay. Tony and Gill, Wiltshire.
F
J Hanna
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly service and great value fares.
W
Verified Buyer

Sanjay has a friendly manner and is very efficient at getting exactly what we wanted on a multi stopover flights request.
Thanks Wayne. Well let Sany know
H
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend Geoff and RTW for booking flights and help with planning an appropriate itinerary. He gave very useful advice and was always cost conscious. He always responded promptly and efficiently and provided a high level of service at all times.
Thanks Helen!
D Turner
Verified Buyer

Have used the service twice and my first port of call is to ask for Geoff; excellent initial setup for the destinations, and then when I was forced to change because of other circumstances, no crisis or drama, just good service. Will use them again in 2017 to set up my next trip.
Smashing David. Will tell Geoff!
Verified Reviewer

Geoff did a great Job helping me find the right trip for me. I wasn't sure about duration of stay and things to do whilst there and he made it so straight forward and at a really good price. I have recommended their services to friends and family and forwarded a few people the website details to gather infomation about how to prepare for the round the world trip.
A Cranage
Verified Buyer

I have not been on a trip yet !!
Planning next year but excellent information .
Look foward to round the world 2017
Exciting!
A Presnell
Verified Buyer

we booked a round the world flight and were totally satisfied with everything. the price was competitive and the service excellent.
we had to change one flight whist en route and it was done without fuss or bother.
thank you Geoff.

Thanks Alex!
M Alexander
Verified Buyer

Was very good from the initial booking and all the 10 flights that we took. To check ongoing flights was easy, and any changes we received an email promptly. Therefore we highly recommend Geoff and round the world flights.
Good stuff. Thank you
S Keegan
Verified Buyer

My overall experience was brillant. My advisor very knowledge and was quick to understand what kind of ticket I needed. When I needed to make any changes to my flights my advisor was ready on hand which made my experience simple and stress free
Thanks Sharon
M Allan
Verified Reviewer

I was looking for a deal to visit my family in Australia early next year. James responded asking for a rough itinerary. He also suggested departing in mid February as prices get cheaper. After adjustments to fit in various family commitments, he came back with the perfect breakdown of flights, right amout of time in 4 different destinations in Australia.
James was brilliant with my request, and the price was amazingly cheap Many of my friends said it's a great deal, thank you James and roundtheworldflights.com for your service.
Thanks Mark. Will let James know!
M
Verified Reviewer

Geoff gave me plenty of advice and options when I went to visit him. The price was also good.
Thanks Mark!
B Sykes
Verified Reviewer

A very quick service, was able to change mind on dates while in the planning stages easily and costs discussed each time. No hard sell.
J McHale
Verified Buyer

Before the trip, I had some very useful tips in the planning stage, from the company. I could not believe that my round the world trip could be so hassle free
J Neep
Verified Buyer

We have only dealt with Geoff for booking one set of Rtw flights. He did not fully understand our requirements at first nor did he pay much attention to the flight schedule he booked initially. It was all eventually sorted out to our satisfaction.
We will probably revert back to dealing with Sanjay next year.
Hi Jo

That's disapoointing initially. But am glad we got the opportunity toll eventually sorted it out to your satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing you next year

Thank you for the honest feedback too

Regards Simon
F Thomas
Verified Buyer

I emailed asking for a quotation for a trip to Australia via Bangkok and Dubai. The reply and quotation were very good and although we will not be doing the trip next year, I will be in touch to do business for travel in 2018.
Mrs L Eacott
Verified Buyer

We have used Round The World Flights several times, and have found the service to be consistently excellent!! They certainly offer the personal touch and if you need any help or have any questions regarding your flights, accommodation etc. they are always more than willing to give assistance. I would certainly book through this company again the in future, and thoroughly recommend you give them a call !!!!
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted with the service we received from this company - especially Simon. His diligence and dedication put all our worries to rest. Thanks to that we had a brilliant holiday/wedding trip to New Zealand. He also arranged wheel chair assist all the way - Heathrow - Dubai - Singapore - Sydney -Auckland and back again - with hotel stops as well. Brilliant Simon, thank you so much.
Smashing. Glad it went well!
Verified Reviewer

Was delighted with every aspect of service delivered by this company and Simon in particular. All worries that I had were dealt with in a professional and sympathetic manner, and because of that care we had a fantastic holiday. This company also had to arrange wheel chair assist for us from Heathrow to New Zealand and back. Could not recommend more - especially Simon.
J.A.Amer