roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Haley Porajwilczynski
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Terence Mathews
More Photos & Videos
In general they were helpful and kind, especially once I was actually travelling! Geoff was especially kind and helpful.
Found Geoff and the rest of the staff very helpful. It was the trip of a lifetime for us and I would like to say thank you for all there help and insights. Some day I hope to do something like this again, time and money permitting.
Very efficient and attentive service, competitive prices, 2 very good experiences
I have travelled with RTW on several occasions now. The staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They have even avoided me arriving overseas when it was a total holiday and everywhere closed.I would definitely book with them again
Round the World Flights arranged a fantastic combo of destinations for us.

The planning and Itinerary was perfect and everything went to plan.
What was particularly exemplary was the customer service as we had to make amendments several times.
There were no complaints at all and everything was managed and changed
Highly recommend
We have booked three big trips with the company and each time the travel arrangements have been smooth and seem less. The agents have been most helpful and answered all our questions. I would not hesitate to recommend their service. Ann
I travelled with them three years ago. We were writting during some weeks trying to get all my requirements until I were completely satisfated. During the multi-stop travel we hadn’t any problem. It was fantastic.
Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too....
no hassle, easy communication

Great service
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
The last flights and arrangements were truly excellent, these Guys do what it says on the box. Just brilliant
An excellent and professional company who always go out of their way to find the best deals possible. We have used them three times previously and will continue to do so.
Travelled three times with roundtheworldflights.com, fabulous service, always get me more than I had expected, smooth flights, great accommodation.
We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc.
It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
They took all the hassle out of working out an exact schedule by learning of the places I wanted to visit and when, and by doing all the detail with the airlines that participate in the RTW scheme. All the flight s are on one schedule. I've used them twice and am doing so right now for a third time. One slight administration issue arose on my second RTW schedule as some booking codes changed and nobody told me. I discovered it when trying to get into flights to enter my personal details a week or two in advance. It was corrected by a telephone call. This time there has been a change of codes and I HAVE been told. I did not use them to book hotels etc.
They are definetely the expert of world tour flights. They found best companies, best routes and best prices. Always here if you need help or advices. I recommend them, if you plan to do a world tour, you are in good hands.
We used RTW for my special birthday trip, we travelled to 6 countries over 7 weeks. Every part of our trip was amazing, from the itinerary planned to the flights, everything went to plan. I did so much research into different companies & RTW were by far the best. I recommend them to everyone & would definitely use them again
Very good. I did a trip round the world.every thing was perfect.
Good communication and easy to organize all the flights you need.
Friendly, informed, reliable.
For someone who hadn’t planned a long trip with many stops before it was good to use roundtheworldflights to help plan. Very knowledgeable and helpful and it’s good that with some of them you can amend the travel dates for flexibility.
A great travel agent service I miss now that I live in the US. Always found RTW able to provide the best and intelligent routing for mu RTW travel requests and the most compeditive ... and no i dont work for them LOL
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,059 reviews