roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
They took all the hassle out of working out an exact schedule by learning of the places I wanted to visit and when, and by doing all the detail with the airlines that participate in the RTW scheme. All the flight s are on one schedule. I've used them twice and am doing so right now for a third time. One slight administration issue arose on my second RTW schedule as some booking codes changed and nobody told me. I discovered it when trying to get into flights to enter my personal details a week or two in advance. It was corrected by a telephone call. This time there has been a change of codes and I HAVE been told. I did not use them to book hotels etc.
They are definetely the expert of world tour flights. They found best companies, best routes and best prices. Always here if you need help or advices. I recommend them, if you plan to do a world tour, you are in good hands.
We used RTW for my special birthday trip, we travelled to 6 countries over 7 weeks. Every part of our trip was amazing, from the itinerary planned to the flights, everything went to plan. I did so much research into different companies & RTW were by far the best. I recommend them to everyone & would definitely use them again
Very good. I did a trip round the world.every thing was perfect.
Good communication and easy to organize all the flights you need.
Friendly, informed, reliable.
For someone who hadn’t planned a long trip with many stops before it was good to use roundtheworldflights to help plan. Very knowledgeable and helpful and it’s good that with some of them you can amend the travel dates for flexibility.
A great travel agent service I miss now that I live in the US. Always found RTW able to provide the best and intelligent routing for mu RTW travel requests and the most compeditive ... and no i dont work for them LOL
I got great support fom James, he really assisted me through out my travels! Thanks
It is an excellent company . I have travelled many times via them to Australia and Far East . Very good services with competitive prices . Highly recommend it.
We booked through RTW last year and the trip went very smoothly. Everything was handled professionally, quickly and easily. I definitely recommend them!
very helpful company used twice for round the world trips, great advice and help when needed ie changing dates and different solutions to routes
Thanks to Geoff and rwf team we've just finish our 11 months around the world. A gorgeous experience build thanks to their tips for following our dream. Now we're back to Italy but we're planning some new adventures!
Thanks Daniele. Geoff is chuffed!
We are so grateful to Stuart and team for all the advice and care organising our trip. Just returned from a 6 month adventure with the family with lots of stories and memories that we will all treasure but none with any travel drama! Thank you so much, Nicola
Helped me plan a round South America trip - 20 flights for four people. And it all went smoothly, including a few hasty changes of plan. Stuart and the team looked after everything, and were always available to help us as we travelled. Excellent service!
I asked for quite a complex trip that involved 17 international flights in 7 weeks and I must say that our interlocutor Geoff from RTW did a fantastic job getting the whole thing organised and for a very reasonable price. The trip went without a hitch, with all flights coordinated, baggage allowances, visas, all as planned. I would definitely recommend them and intend using their services again in future.
Thanks Luciano!
Dealing with Geoff from roundtheworld flights was a delight from the beginning. We detailed the requirements then changed our plans several times which Geoff accomadated willingly and readjusted the scheduled to our satisfaction. We had to compromise on some of the flights to keep the cost within our budget but having cnow completed the trip I can now say that everything went exactly according to plan due in no small part to Geoff attention to detail and planning. We had a fantastic 3 month holiday around the world involving 4 continenets, 14 flights and associated hotel stays and each one of them was as expected. We even got an upgrade to our Hotel in New Zealand which as a nice bonus! We have no hestitation in recommending this service to anyone planning a holiday of a lifetime, or just the run of the mill round the world trip!!
Thanks Michael. Will let Geoff know! ^Chris
We have recently returned from our second trip with flights organised by Geoff and, once again, it was flawless. Excellent value, convenient flight times with good airlines and prompt communication. Have recommended to friends and RTWF will always be our first port of call.
Thanks Pamela. Will tell Geoff! Cheers Stuart
Ee always find James easy to speak to, he responds to emails promptly and he has provided an excellent itinerary of flights for two long breaks we have had in Asia/Australasia and South America.
(London) -
Thanks Bob. Well let James know ^Chris
Stuart at Round the World flights found me a great deal on a multi-flight trip. He was very responsive and changed flights on very short notice for my boyfriend who couldn't fly on the original dates. Stuart also takes into consideration factors such as stop over times and will give recommendations about travelling plans from his own experience. I will definitely use Stuart again.
Thanks Kate!