roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

Mr D Cremin
Verified Buyer

Every thing was very good
Good to hear. Thank you David
D Hynes
Verified Buyer

I walked into my physical travel agent - after doing some initial research - as I figured that it might be no harm to leave some of the business in my locality. However, they and a number of high street travel agents just did not have the speed of response and the background knowledge that Geoff had. What I needed was simple enough - and when I asked for something that appeared to trouble the other companies - Geoff's response that "this is what we do!" - was comforting and encouraging at the same time. There has been a 20 minute time change for a flight that leaves in 3 months time ; and I've been notified well in advance, so their systems must work. Delighted with everything so far - and I'm typing this from Hunan province in China! ;-) Thanks guys!
hanks you Declan. Kind words, Simon
L Meyler
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, professional, friendly and informative from the start and throughout my travels, best value company too (I tried them all!) would highly recommend roundtheworldflights.com and their great team
Thanks Larry. Kind words
K
Verified Buyer

Geoff is very professional, he is patient and really understands how the flight market works.
Thanks Karen
H Mercer
Verified Buyer

We have used Round the world flights twice now to travel to Australia and New Zealand with stops in SE Asia. The service is efficient but personal and I would recommend the company to anyone
Cheers Hilary
M Doyle
Verified Buyer

I booked my trip to South East Asia and the South Pacific with roundtheworldflights.com and everything went really well. I had already noticed that they had more alternative options for the South Pacific but when I contacted them with questions, I was told by Geoff to "give us your itinerary and we'll see what we can do". I got my itinerary back exactly with all the dates and locations that I wanted to go, it was amazing! I also wanted to thanks Geoff for the patience during the planning phase with the few changes I needed to get it just right. I had an amazing time and saw 14 countries with no issues - thanks Geoff and the roundtheworldflights.com team for being part of one the best times of my life!
Thanks Maureen. Will let Geoff know!
C Bailey
Verified Buyer

Geoff at RTW helped us greatly with our Round the World flights in 2014. We had previously booked similar flights with the airline direct and that was a nightmare. Using RTW changes were simple to arrange and Geoff's service was always efficient.
We will use him again for our trip to South America in February and also for our next Australia trip.

Clive Bailey
Thanks Clive!
C
Verified Buyer

We booked a round the world ticket with RTW and they accommodated several changes during our planning period. We had a fabulous time on our 4 month trip & I'd recommend using RTW for your holiday planning needs.
Thanks Cathy!
A Mughal
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quick and efficient process for booking a multistage trip. Would definitely use this company again.

J Light
Verified Reviewer

Ours for a fairly simple booking, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia (2 stops), UK. We found RTW, and in particular James, very efficient and a pleasure to work with. Friends were surprised at the great deal we had been offered. Will definitely be contacting James next time we travel around the world which will probably be 2017.
H Aston
Verified Reviewer

Really helpful and very informative. Sorted our flights out really quickly and much cheaper than other companies I had contacted.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Sanjay of RTW recently organised a 6 month round the world trip for us. The trip took place without a single hitch, Sanjay and his colleagues kept us up to date on airline flight time changes etc. They were always available to answer our queries, we cannot fault their service. This is very reassuring when you in the outback 5 miles beyond the black stump. We will be using them again on our next outing. Thanks for your help guys.
K Moriarty
Verified Buyer

Hi Geoff. I was really impressed when you booked me flights around the world. Everything went perfectly to plan. Couldn't have asked for better. I will be in touch again next year as I will be on my travels again. America, Australia ( Sydney and Perth again ) , Thailand,Dubai and home.
M Staniford
Verified Buyer

I have used RTW for many years and the service has always been very good, including changing flights while we were in the process of travelling.
M
Verified Reviewer

Extremely helpful from start to finish. Helped build the itinerary I wanted and always responded promptly to questions and changes I made during my trip. I'd have no reservations in using the company again or suggesting them to anyone else.
E Harris
Verified Reviewer

I've always had a great experience when dealing with RTW - sometimes my travel plans are quite complicated, but they always come up with some great itineraries and are very patient with me when I then have to move flights! Always recommend to friends and colleagues. Thank you
G Webster-gardiner
Verified Reviewer

Geoff of RTW is only person to ask for RTW trips, we have done 3 with him. And he also got our youngest son from Hawaii to South SAfrica and back half the price we had found (at Christmas)
C Dupree
Verified Buyer

Everything was organised for our trip with no trouble to ourselves and all went as it should have. Excellent service and have already recommended to many friends.
G LEROY
Verified Reviewer

I always book my long trips here! Not only they are very quick and reactive to plan your itinerary, but they also find you the best deals of the moment :) Never had an issue when a plane was delayed or cancelled, I was just taken care of like any other passenger and didn't have to get in touch with roundtheworld at all (just for changing dates if I wanted to stay longer somewhere!). I'll definitively book with them again.
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.94 based on 778 reviews