roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

"Had a few RTW tickets through them and they just know their stuff"
Thank you. Really appreciate the review! Regards Stuart
"Thanks to roundtheworldflights we had the best prices and a very good service all around the world even when a company had overbooked us. You contributed for our trip to be excellent !!!"
Thanks guys
"Professional and courteous. Great customer service. Overall, had a great experience with roundtheworldflights.com. Highly recommend."
Thanks Tony!
"Due to the amasing energy of the phone operator, I crush all my fiers and I bought a flight around the world that change my life! Thank you!"
Cheers Silvui
"Good value for money and good service"
Cheers Tony
"I‘ve booked two trips with roundtheworldflights.com and for good reason. Communication is super fast, the trips are put together according to your wishes, if you‘re not happy, just let them know and they adjust the trips, and the prices could not be beaten by other agencies. The only downside is, if you have to pay by credit card there is a hefty fee, but in my case it was still worth it. If you have questions after you‘ve booked, you still get responses promptly. All in all a very satisfying experience."
Thanks F!
"Take me to where I want to go at a reasonable price."
"My first round the world trip and I feel like I am in very safe hands. My flights so far have been so hassle free, I'm half way round and 1/3 of my time in but I'm confident that should I need some support Geoff or the rest of the team are only an email away"
Thanks David!
"I really appreciated the help you gave with organising my trip to Tasmania, ensuring I made the most of my time with stopovers in Hong Kong, Sidney, Melbourne and Singapore. Good advice on hotels; quick response to queries and easy to understand trip information made all the difference. Thank you!"
Thanks Lyn!
"Geoff was so helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable when I booked flights for earlier this year (2017). When we get the cash together to go on another long trip will definitely try Round the world flights first."
Thanks Ann!
"Geoff helped us find and book more than 14 flights for our around the world trip. He was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodated all our wishes. He made last minute changes without any hesitation. It was great to work with Geoff and I highly recommended his services. Thanks for making our trip so problem-free :)"
"Dealt with the travel arrangements of four young at heart retired people with patience and took time to understand our needs and wishes."
"Five years ago I bought a ticket to travel around different countries in Asia and Oceania. The team of roundtheworldflights was very professional and help me define my itinerary."
"In one easy meeting we got a couple of choices with quotes that were much cheaper than if we had tried to book the flights ourselves!"
"Very responsive to requests for updates and changes. Great prices and service. Overall very pleased and will definitely use them again."
"We enjoyed a lot with the Roundtheworldflights planned trip. We'll repeat soon"
Thanks Carles!
"Very well looked after by their staff."
"We came here after visiting a high street round the world travel type company, who disappointed us. RTW were great (James) just got things done, answered questions in good time, got us the itinerary we wished for and did it all for a great price. We needed some alterations to take in other locations and this was made easy for us to plan. Nothing went wrong and we had an amazing trip. Would certainly go with them again if they keep this up. The whole experience was a breeze; thanks James."
Thanks guys. Will let James know! Cheers Chris
"good advices, good service (visas), very quick"
Thanks Maja!
"Sights and sounds, new experiences and meeting old and new friends."
Thanks S!