roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Third Floor,
32-33 Upper Street,
Islington

Verified Buyer

Exceptional customer service, pre and post sale. Our agent Stuart is extremely professional and helpful, never took more than a working days to respond to our enquirers, mainly related to flight changes. Every request is dealt with superb service, never had to pay an extra penny with them, everything is crystal clear and precise. I will still use them for future trips and have already recommended the company to friends. Rountheworldflights.com has been a total peace of mind when it came to book and manage our flights, taking the whole RTW trip to a different level. Thanks again for all your support and hard work!
Great photos Romina :)
Verified Buyer

My wife and I have worked with Stuart at round the world travel to plan a year away travelling various parts of the world. During the whole process we have found Stuart and knowledgeable, extremely efficient and easy to work with. We have made various changes to our schedule along the way and it was always an easy, straightforward process.

The price of the ticket was extremely competitive as well. All in all a fantastic company to work with.
Smashing words, thanks Simon. Will let Stuart know, Cheers Chris
R Horn
Verified Buyer

We have had very good service from roundtheworldflights and have used them several times, always a quick and helpful service from them.
Thanks Reg. Kind words!
D Bettany
Verified Reviewer

RTW ticket was a bucket list for some 20 years , all flights worked like clockwork with no stess , our destinations were perfect as we followed the sun as planed , fully recommend RTW flights , a big thank you to Geoff for all his help
David B leicester
Thanks David! Will let Geoff know!
T & Wendy
Verified Buyer

Just returned from our month long trip to New Zealand, via San Francisco & Singapore.
Everything was perfect from start to finish, including the 2 day stop overs in San Francisco and Singapore with both hotels being very nice and situated in very convenient locations for sightseeing. The only small issue we had was the short time between landing in Auckland and the connecting domestic flight to Queenstown being only 1 hour 30 minutes. We missed our flight but New Zealand Air got us on the next flight 2 hours later..... no problem.
We will definitely use RTW flights if we go on a similar trip in the future.
Many, many thanks to Geoff and the RTW Flights team
Very kind words guys, thank you. I shall let Geoff know!
A Hedger
Verified Buyer

Brilliant support and organisation to put together our trip, excellent accommodation and car hire bookings, flight times all really convenient to maximise our time at destinations.
Thanks Amy!
L Tonge
Verified Buyer

Just what I needed! My requirements changed several times before I was able to confirm and each time the RTW team adapted the schedules and costings until I had what I needed. They could not have been more helpful and I was very happy with the price. I like booking my own travel online but this time, RTW took over all the time-consuming complexity of my plans.
Thank you!
R Cordell
Verified Reviewer

We had a pretty firm idea of our travel p!ans but putting them all together was a job for the professionals. We were very pleased with Geoff's efforts on behalf of RTW and are pleased to confirm that everything went like clockwork.
Cheers Robert. Will let Geoff know ^Chris
M Kuchler
Verified Buyer

A very detailed and complete information. Very useful advice for the preparation of the trip.
Always attentive to inform when there have been changes of schedules or other. Very professional and competent.
Thanks Montse!
M Johnson
Thanks Matt!
R Harrison
Verified Buyer

Very quick an easy to deal with even when changing original flight
Cheers Richard!

Great photos Romina :)
S Mills
Verified Buyer

Found out about RTWF online...
Thanks Steve!
S Virdee

Happy New Year 2017!
You are doing well by providing good service and good quotes to your clients with various options for similar routes. Keep it up.

Best wishes for the New Year.
regards,
San
Thanks San!
T Enes
Verified Buyer

Sanjay and the team at round the world were fantastic. Everything ran smoothly with my ticket and Sanjay was always able to answer any queries I had even while I was travelling. He also gave me really useful advice when planning my route. The price of my round the world ticket was very reasonable and far better than other places. Thanks Sanjay!
Thank your Trisha. Will let Sanjay know. Regards Chris!
B H
Verified Buyer

We had really good communication with James and Stuart before we left. We were happy with the cost of the RTW flight tickets. They offered further assistance on accommodation and hire car, They successfully managed a last minute change of flights required by the airline. During our trip they offered assistance as required, including arranging an earlier flight home (by one day) at our request.
Thanks Bob! Kind words!
J Gallie
Verified Buyer

Geoff was brilliant throughout our whole trip, very responsive, very helpful, and very successful in changing our flights a number of times without incurring any additional charges. All round great experience!
Cheers Jack. Geoff says hullo!
K Smith
Verified Buyer

I dealt with RTW to book flights to Australia and New Zealand via Abu Dhabi about 9 months in advance. The routing is quite complicated due to our overland travel arrangements. I am please to report that Geoff handled this very well and came up with a very competitively priced flights package which we are using. I would thoroughly recommend RTW. Many thanks.
Ken

Smashing words, thanks Simon. Will let Stuart know, Cheers Chris
R Horn

Thanks Reg. Kind words!
M Hughes
J Coop
Verified Buyer

I hadn't used Round the World before my six months trip to Australia and New Zealand in 2015, but I was impressed. Staff arranged long haul and internal flights to suit my needs and amended these during my travels when my plans changed. Itineraries were emailed to me so that I could access these at all times on my trip and staff were available to speak to when necessary and always helpful. I will use this company again for my future travels.
John West Yorkshire
Thanks John!
N Walker
Verified Buyer

excellent, personal, good value and speedy service from Geoff!
Smashing Nial, thank you for your feedback
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.94 based on 763 reviews