roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com ?

Verified Buyer
"Absolutely first-class service by the guys at RTW flights. Very impressed. We had a long-haul family trip to Australia and then some other flights beyond that, and they arranged it all extremely quickly and professionally. It's a great personal service by friendly travel experts who know what they're talking about - we'll be back."
D Lopez
D Lopez
"Awesome! Stuart is such a star"
"Made my dream come true! And it was very easy. I had a gread consultant that helped me selecting my flights and dates, so during the 3 month travel I didn't have to change a single flight (even it was possible and for a very reasonable price). Everything went really nice and smoothly. All the flights were with very good airlines and with a very convenient schedule. I had no problems so I didn't contact my travel consultant during my trip, but I while travelling I had always the feeling that if I needed something I could just call and I would get immediate help. I was solo si that was feeling of security was important for me."
"James was my consultant. He spent time to understand what I wanted and the route I planned to take and them came up with a suggested itinerary at what seemed like a very competitive price. I covered a total of 38000 miles in 80 days and it all worked like clockwork."
Verified Buyer
Ace. Thanks Mark. Great photo!
"James put together an itinerary that was perfect for me and my family. From the beginning he took into account that we were travelling with young children and that we needed to avoid long stopovers or too many fiddly flights. Somehow he did this AND came up with a price that was within our budget. The three other high street travel agents we visited before we found James, were unable to do this. James is calm, thourough and extremely knowledgeable. When we were on the other side of the world and needed to alter our itinerary, James managed it without any drama. We are very happy with roundtheworldflights and would highly recommend them to anybody considering a trip big or small."
Thanks Archie. Will let James know ^ Chris
P And Mika Butler
Verified Reviewer
"Before our 7-week trip to New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, James helped us with the itinerary and flight booking. The process was smooth and we found the price competitive. We also found the communication from James timely and informative. Despite the complexity of movimg between cities and countries, the trip went very smoothly. On the last day in Vietnam, the local check in agent insisted that the flight reference number was wrong and had to be re-issued by the booking agent, even though it had only been a time change of 10 minutes, from our point of view. it was 11pm in Vietnam, and the check in was closing in 10 minutes. We rang Roundtheworldflights and thankfully Stuart took our call. He explained that the process would normally take 20-30 minutes but would do his best. Within a short while we could see the check in agent was processing our boarding passes. What a relief! Thank you very much for handling our emergency request. You may not have felt it so much but, in a place like Ho Chi Minh City, it was a true lifeline!"
Thanks guys. Will let James and Stu know ^Chris
"This is my second review, see earlier review under S. My wife and I are now back in the UK after completing our 5 month round the world trip. Our return leg only had a minor hiccup which James was able to sort out even though it had been a few months since our booking, so the great service is with you no matter how long your trip. Can't rate them high enough and a special thanks to James."
Thanks Steve. Will let James know
Cheers Chris
"If you are doing an around the world trip please use this company! I could not recommend them highly enough. I have been dealing personally with James for nearly a year now, he has been excellent, responds quickly with my last minute requests and has made changes to flights with minimum interaction and confirmed very quickly sending revised tickets and re-booking. This is invaluable when you are traveling off the cuff and decide to change plans, stay longer and have a little one in tow! I have been traveling solo with my daughter from Europe through USA, Australasia, Cook Islands, Asia and back to Europe. The tickets were incredibly reasonably priced compared with 4 other companies I made enquiries with, and I even had random places like Cook Islands. Go with these guys, will make your trip so much more relaxing and remove one possible travel worry. I have been traveling over 25 years backpacking and on business, best company I have dealt with for around the world flights. They do all the booking for you, so no dealing with any airlines which is a joy!!"
Thanks Katrina!
J Williams
Verified Buyer
"I first contacted round the world flights with an Itenery, with a little tweaking to the best order, they found me the best flights. They answered all my questions quickly and when the time came to fly everything went like clockwork, despite the weather! I will definitely use Round the world flights again."
Thanks Jackie! Kind words ^Chris
"This is the first time we have been on a long trip visiting various countries. I had a lot of questions to ask and nothing seemed too much trouble to them ( even if it was!). Everything went very smoothly"
Thanks Sue. Will let Stuart know! ^Chris
P Haversham-Quaid
Verified Reviewer
"James is fabulous. Very helpful and prompt. Made my trip to Vietnam very easy. Thank you James"
Cheers Paddy ^Stuart
"Great communication from the team. Cheaper than any option found and very trustworthy."
Kind words Freddie. Will let James know. Cheers Chris
"I would give these guys 10 stars out of 5 if i had the option! 15 years getting all my tickets from them, my multi-stop travels would never have been so easy, friendly and economical without these traveller-specialist people at Global Village."
Thanks Mahoney. Kind words!
"The planning and booking for my less than straightforward trip was excellent. Everything went smoothly, all queries were dealt with promptly, and changes were made without fuss. I had an absolutely brilliant trip. Thanks so much Stuart."
Thanks Rosemary! Regards Chris
"Thank you James for the planning of this rtw trip. We’re having such a great time and we enjoy every moment, with the peace of mind that we have a pro who can help us in case we need it. Program is perfect, flights perfectly selected and we thank you for your expertise. With best regards form the Cook Islands ;-) Patrick & Roland"
Thanks Patrick! Cheers James
"They turned my general idea into a plan and booked flights at convenient times. When I was bumped from a flight before departure they re booked the whole flights plan with better airlines at no cost to me so I was not inconvenienced."
Thanks Don. Kind words. Regards Chris
"Awesome! Stuart is such a star"
Thanks David!
"I am writing this review whilst in the middle of a round the world trip (currently in New Zealand), This is a 4 month trip which RTWF helped me plan for myself and my wife as part of our retirement present to each other. We made a few changes, some at fairly short notice but in each case James and Geoff at RTWF were very helpful and efficient. When they had a slight issue which could have added some cost, this was absorbed by RTWF and also, after we paid, a change by one of the airlines put us in cheaper seats, RTWF refunded the difference without any hassle. They found a good selection of hotels for our stops on the way to NZ offering us alternatives. So far, apart from our hotel in New York, which although a great location, was perhaps not the most comfortable, all the others have been great suggestions. We are doing our own thing for several months in NZ but our return via Sydney and Singapore has been organised by RTWF and so we will see how these turn out. I did quite a bit of web research before committing and our tickets were not cheap (but I believe good value for money), so it was with a bit of trepidation that I made the commitment to go with RTWF. So far I have no regrets. I will make an update at the end of our trip, but at the moment I have no reason to expect to change the rating."
Thanks guys!
E Weresniak
Verified Buyer
"I had delays with my flight to LHR, very stressful situation as I was afraid I'd miss my flight to Australia. Stuart was very helpful with the changes I had to make twice. Would very highly recommend his services especially when booking long haul flights. His understanding and assisted were greatly appreciated πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Sorted out a very complex itinerary and came up with a good price."
"I first used them when I was 18 to plan my gap year. I’m now 32 and always come back to them for any trips to Oz and surrounding areas. Geoff and the team provide great customer services and competitive rates. I have recommended them several times and will continue to do so!"
Thanks Emily. Will let Geoff know!
"Bookings according to our expectation. Ones there had been a brake due to absence at the Office. Unfortunately, there was no announcement, which confused us. No official invoice and receipt after payment, gives you a bit of an unsecure feeling. Trip will start in two weeks only, therefore no finale judgement possible."
Hi Reinhold - just looking at you booking now. What a great itinerary. Hope you have a great trip ps will get Geoff to resend your itinerary and booking confirmation now. Let me know if you need anything - Regards Stuart
roundtheworldflights.com is rated 4.93 based on 974 reviews