roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy

"Dealing with Geoff from roundtheworld flights was a delight from the beginning. We detailed the requirements then changed our plans several times which Geoff accomadated willingly and readjusted the scheduled to our satisfaction. We had to compromise on some of the flights to keep the cost within our budget but having cnow completed the trip I can now say that everything went exactly according to plan due in no small part to Geoff attention to detail and planning. We had a fantastic 3 month holiday around the world involving 4 continenets, 14 flights and associated hotel stays and each one of them was as expected. We even got an upgrade to our Hotel in New Zealand which as a nice bonus! We have no hestitation in recommending this service to anyone planning a holiday of a lifetime, or just the run of the mill round the world trip!!"
"We have recently returned from our second trip with flights organised by Geoff and, once again, it was flawless. Excellent value, convenient flight times with good airlines and prompt communication. Have recommended to friends and RTWF will always be our first port of call."
"Ee always find James easy to speak to, he responds to emails promptly and he has provided an excellent itinerary of flights for two long breaks we have had in Asia/Australasia and South America."
"Stuart at Round the World flights found me a great deal on a multi-flight trip. He was very responsive and changed flights on very short notice for my boyfriend who couldn't fly on the original dates. Stuart also takes into consideration factors such as stop over times and will give recommendations about travelling plans from his own experience. I will definitely use Stuart again."
"I have no hesitations in recommending the company for what we have found to be excellent an service which delivers exactly what you order."
Fabulous photo Peter!
"Knowledgeable, efficient, enthusiastic. Great to find a travel company that I felt I could trust the first time I walked into their Islington office. Stuart gave me excellent advice for my RTW holiday, and was always available by phone or email to suggest routes, make changes, book seats, and give advice and reassurance about airlines, visas, and general travel issues."
"I have booked complicated long haul trips with them twice now & both times i was very pleased with the level of detail and attention they paid to organising the trip & the care & speed with which they responded even once the trip was booked. if i was doing a round the world trip again i wld def book with them a 3rd time."
"Got to say a huge thanks to Stuart at RTW. From the minute I spoke to him he sorted everything for the trip. From sorting out the route which changed almost ever week to advice on places, how long to stay and several last minute change of plans he was there to help all the way, great customer service, patience of a saint and top communication. Our trip to South America. NZ, OZ, Singapore and Vietnam couldn't have gone so smoothly without Stuart's help. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to travel. If I ever get another chance to travel I will certainly book again."
"I couldn’t rate Rate the World Flights higher. From my first phone call with James through countless subsequent conversations, emails etc he was so helpful, responsive, knowledgeable and professional. Our trip was scheduled to perfection and I simply couldn’t have done it as well myself. I would recommend James and RTW to anyone."
"Incredibly helpful and personable service. Had to change some flights around last minute, Stuart and his colleagues removed the stress from the situation and controlled the process very smoothly."
Thanks D!
"I flew business class London-HK, HK to Wellington (via Sydney), Wellington to Queenstown (return), Wellington to Sydney, Sydney to Singapore, Singapore to London in October this year. Roundtheworldflights organised them all for me. The price was excellent, and their service top notch as I wasn't the easiest of customers. They were also a great help with all the bits in between the flights. Well, not ALL the bits … 5/5!"
"I have used RTW to arrange flights for my recent holiday of the lifetime. Originally I thought that I would find better deals searching the web myself, but they beat best business class flights I could fine by more then £2000. Their communication before the sale was exceptional. They were fast in their replies and they follow up on all my little requests and answer all my (probably annoying) question. In addition to providing excellent service before the sale, they follow it up by suggesting to use "trip-case" for managing my trip and also provided timely updates on my flights in case of delays. Finally, they also helped me claiming missing miles for some of my flights. I would definitely recommend RTW to anybody and will use them in future. Thanks RTW!!!"
What a lovely review! Will let Geoff know. Thanks Sasa!
Cheers Chris
"This is the fourth time we have used Roundtheworldflights flights which iis all down to the good service from Geoff. Geoff worked so hard to achieve the trip we wanted and helped to guide us at every stage. I am so impressed with the 5 star service I have received and would recommend Geoff and this company to anyone. Thanks again Geoff"
"Geoff listened to what I wanted, offered appropriate advice and was not at all pushy. I felt at ease booking with roundtheworldflights.com. Thank you!"
"Stuart's advice was excellent -- thoughtful and well-informed -- and the booking process was smooth and professional. Strongly recommended."
Thanks M!
"Superb service all round."
Thanking you!
"I contacted Stuart at RTW for advice as I had never been to the Far East, and my partner and I wanted to go to Hong Kong. He proposed Hong Kong and then Bali as a two centre holiday. All trips and transfers were booked from the UK and the visit went very smoothly. We were thrilled with both places: Hong Kong with it bright lights, bustling centres and breath taking harbour light display every evening, and Bali with it’s beautiful beaches, friendly people and exotic food. The holiday went far too quickly. Many thanks to Stuart and the team at RTW for making our trip of a lifetime so perfect. PS: apologies for feeble attempt at uploading a photo. Loaded upside down and on it's side and I can't seem to rotate it."
Glad you had a great trip Jayne!
"James was my consultant. He spent time to understand what I wanted and the route I planned to take and them came up with a suggested itinerary at what seemed like a very competitive price. I covered a total of 38000 miles in 80 days and it all worked like clockwork."
"Absolutely first-class service by the guys at RTW flights. Very impressed. We had a long-haul family trip to Australia and then some other flights beyond that, and they arranged it all extremely quickly and professionally. It's a great personal service by friendly travel experts who know what they're talking about - we'll be back."
Ace. Thanks Mark. Great photo!
"James put together an itinerary that was perfect for me and my family. From the beginning he took into account that we were travelling with young children and that we needed to avoid long stopovers or too many fiddly flights. Somehow he did this AND came up with a price that was within our budget. The three other high street travel agents we visited before we found James, were unable to do this. James is calm, thourough and extremely knowledgeable. When we were on the other side of the world and needed to alter our itinerary, James managed it without any drama. We are very happy with roundtheworldflights and would highly recommend them to anybody considering a trip big or small."
Thanks Archie. Will let James know ^ Chris