roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor,
32-33 Upper Street,
Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

Verified Buyer

Exceptional customer service, pre and post sale. Our agent Stuart is extremely professional and helpful, never took more than a working days to respond to our enquirers, mainly related to flight changes. Every request is dealt with superb service, never had to pay an extra penny with them, everything is crystal clear and precise. I will still use them for future trips and have already recommended the company to friends. Rountheworldflights.com has been a total peace of mind when it came to book and manage our flights, taking the whole RTW trip to a different level. Thanks again for all your support and hard work!
Great photos Romina :)
S
S
Verified Buyer

My wife and I have worked with Stuart at round the world travel to plan a year away travelling various parts of the world. During the whole process we have found Stuart and knowledgeable, extremely efficient and easy to work with. We have made various changes to our schedule along the way and it was always an easy, straightforward process.

The price of the ticket was extremely competitive as well. All in all a fantastic company to work with.
Smashing words, thanks Simon. Will let Stuart know, Cheers Chris
R Horn
Verified Buyer

We have had very good service from roundtheworldflights and have used them several times, always a quick and helpful service from them.
Thanks Reg. Kind words!
E
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent and prompt research for our very complex arrangements and flights. Geoff (and James when Geoff was on leave) were extremely helpful and all arrangements and bookings worked perfectly. This is the second time I have used this company and would have no hesitation in using them again.
Verified Buyer

RTW helped plan a trip to Australia and the Far East for me and my daughter. Sanjay, who helped us, was knowledgeable, creative and enthusiastic, full of ideas and sensitive to our needs. It was a great experience.
R Dillon
Unverified Reviewer

everything james arranged was exactly what i would have arranged if doing it myself,he took the stress away from me.would not look anywhere else when need a holiday sorted again. top notch.
W Moser
Verified Buyer

It was our second world journey with your company! Everything was perfect and Geoff made a very good job!!!!!
Thanks Walter - kind words, Chris
M K
Verified Buyer

We traveled around the world for two and a half months, from the beginning of November 2016 to the end of January 2017.
It was in large part thanks to the professionals of "roundtheworldflights" that the preparation of our trip was a success.
It was we who elaborated the itinerary but it was Sanjay who realized all the bookings of the flights, their connections as well as additional flight possibilities for really small prices.
We asked for some changes but there was no problem. Sanjay has helped us a lot with very useful advice on some countries.
We have always had very detailed and complete information about the flight plan and the changes.
We were very satisfied with the competence and professionalism of this company and we recommend it to frequent travelers.
M Hill
Verified Buyer

Rtw were very helpful in arranging difficult flight schedule;advising on my destinations and very efficient with sending out necessary paperwork;I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will indeed use again myself for upcoming travels;thank you
Thanks Michael!! ^Si
R Wakeman
Verified Buyer

We have just returned from a multi-stop trip to New Zealand, this being the second time that we have used RTW. Our agent, James, was always helpful, efficient and prompt. He was very easy to liaise with and paid heed to our suggestions as well as offering his own. We would unhesitatingly use RTW again. Thank you very much.
Thanks Ros
Verified Buyer

Great service. Easy to arrange my trip initially and to change once I was traveling. Would use round the world flights again.
Thanks-Julie.-Cheers-Stuart
M Kerkhofs
Verified Buyer

Home after a 3 month trip to Australia via Singapore, Hanoi, and Hong Kong. Our 3rd trip with RWT. I cannot recommend this company enough as usual everything went like clockwork with all our flights. Thanks Geoff once again for all your help. I hope to be intouch again for another trip in the near future. Margaret Kerkhofs
Thanks Margaret - will let Geoff know. Regards Chris
D Bettany
Verified Reviewer

RTW ticket was a bucket list for some 20 years , all flights worked like clockwork with no stess , our destinations were perfect as we followed the sun as planed , fully recommend RTW flights , a big thank you to Geoff for all his help
David B leicester
Thanks David! Will let Geoff know!
T & Wendy
Verified Buyer

Just returned from our month long trip to New Zealand, via San Francisco & Singapore.
Everything was perfect from start to finish, including the 2 day stop overs in San Francisco and Singapore with both hotels being very nice and situated in very convenient locations for sightseeing. The only small issue we had was the short time between landing in Auckland and the connecting domestic flight to Queenstown being only 1 hour 30 minutes. We missed our flight but New Zealand Air got us on the next flight 2 hours later..... no problem.
We will definitely use RTW flights if we go on a similar trip in the future.
Many, many thanks to Geoff and the RTW Flights team
Very kind words guys, thank you. I shall let Geoff know!
A Hedger
Verified Buyer

Brilliant support and organisation to put together our trip, excellent accommodation and car hire bookings, flight times all really convenient to maximise our time at destinations.
Thanks Amy!
L Tonge
Verified Buyer

Just what I needed! My requirements changed several times before I was able to confirm and each time the RTW team adapted the schedules and costings until I had what I needed. They could not have been more helpful and I was very happy with the price. I like booking my own travel online but this time, RTW took over all the time-consuming complexity of my plans.
Thank you!
R Cordell
Verified Reviewer

We had a pretty firm idea of our travel p!ans but putting them all together was a job for the professionals. We were very pleased with Geoff's efforts on behalf of RTW and are pleased to confirm that everything went like clockwork.
Cheers Robert. Will let Geoff know ^Chris
M Kuchler
Verified Buyer

A very detailed and complete information. Very useful advice for the preparation of the trip.
Always attentive to inform when there have been changes of schedules or other. Very professional and competent.
Thanks Montse!
M Johnson
Thanks Matt!
R Harrison
Verified Buyer

Very quick an easy to deal with even when changing original flight
Cheers Richard!

Great photos Romina :)
S Mills
Verified Buyer

Found out about RTWF online...
Thanks Steve!
S Virdee

Happy New Year 2017!
You are doing well by providing good service and good quotes to your clients with various options for similar routes. Keep it up.

Best wishes for the New Year.
regards,