roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

Verified Reviewer

Made my dream come true! And it was very easy. I had a gread consultant that helped me selecting my flights and dates, so during the 3 month travel I didn't have to change a single flight (even it was possible and for a very reasonable price). Everything went really nice and smoothly. All the flights were with very good airlines and with a very convenient schedule. I had no problems so I didn't contact my travel consultant during my trip, but I while travelling I had always the feeling that if I needed something I could just call and I would get immediate help. I was solo si that was feeling of security was important for me.
Verified Buyer

Roundtheworldflights made my 1 year trip so easy. They are friendly, flexible, helpful and they made sure that everything was going well throughout the year. And of course their offers continue to make me dream. Thank you guys for your great service and passion.
U
Verified Buyer

I could connect two targets, I wanted to stay for about two months in India to make good for not travelling there in my younger days and to visit my grandchildren in Australia for another 3 months.

Thanks Flo - very kind!
Verified Buyer

Listened to what I was looking for and adjusted it in army according to changing needs. Friendly staff and ongoing communication. We have had no problem with our flights.
Thanks G!
Verified Reviewer

By arranging flights to suit my itinerary and flights at good times of the day and at good prices. It was also easy to change a flight at a later date.
P
Verified Buyer

roundtheworldflights.com found us the cheapest flight package and all the flights were with good quality, reputable airlines. Geoff was quick to respond to all our questions and full of useful advice.
Thanks Paul!
M
Verified Buyer

Had a few RTW tickets through them and they just know their stuff
Thank you. Really appreciate the review! Regards Stuart
S & Gigi
Verified Reviewer

Thanks to roundtheworldflights we had the best prices and a very good service all around the world even when a company had overbooked us. You contributed for our trip to be excellent !!!
Thanks guys
T
Verified Reviewer

Professional and courteous. Great customer service. Overall, had a great experience with roundtheworldflights.com. Highly recommend.
Thanks Tony!
S
Verified Reviewer

Due to the amasing energy of the phone operator, I crush all my fiers and I bought a flight around the world that change my life! Thank you!
Cheers Silvui
Verified Buyer

Good value for money and good service
Cheers Tony
Verified Buyer

I‘ve booked two trips with roundtheworldflights.com and for good reason. Communication is super fast, the trips are put together according to your wishes, if you‘re not happy, just let them know and they adjust the trips, and the prices could not be beaten by other agencies. The only downside is, if you have to pay by credit card there is a hefty fee, but in my case it was still worth it. If you have questions after you‘ve booked, you still get responses promptly. All in all a very satisfying experience.
Thanks F!
Verified Reviewer

Take me to where I want to go at a reasonable price.
D Moffat
Verified Buyer

My first round the world trip and I feel like I am in very safe hands. My flights so far have been so hassle free, I'm half way round and 1/3 of my time in but I'm confident that should I need some support Geoff or the rest of the team are only an email away
Thanks David!
L Baran
Verified Buyer

I really appreciated the help you gave with organising my trip to Tasmania, ensuring I made the most of my time with stopovers in Hong Kong, Sidney, Melbourne and Singapore. Good advice on hotels; quick response to queries and easy to understand trip information made all the difference. Thank you!
Thanks Lyn!
A
Verified Buyer

Geoff was so helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable when I booked flights for earlier this year (2017). When we get the cash together to go on another long trip will definitely try Round the world flights first.
Thanks Ann!
G
Verified Reviewer

Geoff helped us find and book more than 14 flights for our around the world trip. He was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodated all our wishes. He made last minute changes without any hesitation. It was great to work with Geoff and I highly recommended his services.

Thanks for making our trip so problem-free :)
K Parkin
Verified Buyer

Dealt with the travel arrangements of four young at heart retired people with patience and took time to understand our needs and wishes.
L N
Verified Buyer

Five years ago I bought a ticket to travel around different countries in Asia and Oceania. The team of roundtheworldflights was very professional and help me define my itinerary.
Verified Reviewer

In one easy meeting we got a couple of choices with quotes that were much cheaper than if we had tried to book the flights ourselves!
Verified Reviewer

Very responsive to requests for updates and changes. Great prices and service. Overall very pleased and will definitely use them again.
C
Verified Buyer

We enjoyed a lot with the Roundtheworldflights planned trip. We'll repeat soon
Thanks Carles!