roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

How would you rate roundtheworldflights.com?

D Lopez
Verified Buyer

I´m so happy with this company and specially with Adam. He´s so supportive, fast and efficient
P Antolik
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, from really knowledgeable team. They helped me with visas and travel planning as well as flights. Totally satisfied - cannot recommend highly enough.
D
Verified Buyer

Polite, knowledgably and efficient - a pleasure to deal with
V Lewis
Verified Buyer

Found me an excellent deal; prompt and courteous responses; happy to make revisions"
A Hedger
Verified Buyer

From start to finish James was fantastic in helping us book our RTW family trip. When itinerary changes were needed whilst in China James was on the case with prompt communication and first class customer service. Happy to recommend to anyone wishing to book a RTW trip, great value, great service - thanks from The Young Family
Kind words Amy. Will let James know. Thank you Chris

HI Stuart

I am just writing to say that we have booked an extension to our trip to Australia at the end to New Zealand due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding health issues of a family member.

James totally accommodated our needs and was sensitive to all the many issues and the that both myself and my husband myself will have in making this journey and also the context of the whole journey.
He understood our need to pace the trip so that all needs could be met and the flights and travel impact as little as possible on our trip and for this we are very grateful.

We just wanted to let you know

Kind regards

Debbie and Kunal Lindsay
Thank you Debbie. You are in our thoughts. Need anything else let us know. Regards Stuart
E
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent and prompt research for our very complex arrangements and flights. Geoff (and James when Geoff was on leave) were extremely helpful and all arrangements and bookings worked perfectly. This is the second time I have used this company and would have no hesitation in using them again.
Excellent news. Will let Geoff and James know. Thank you. Chris!
Verified Buyer

RTW helped plan a trip to Australia and the Far East for me and my daughter. Sanjay, who helped us, was knowledgeable, creative and enthusiastic, full of ideas and sensitive to our needs. It was a great experience.
Smashing!
R Dillon
Unverified Reviewer

everything james arranged was exactly what i would have arranged if doing it myself,he took the stress away from me.would not look anywhere else when need a holiday sorted again. top notch.
W Moser
Verified Buyer

It was our second world journey with your company! Everything was perfect and Geoff made a very good job!!!!!
Thanks Walter - kind words, Chris
M K
Verified Buyer

We traveled around the world for two and a half months, from the beginning of November 2016 to the end of January 2017.
It was in large part thanks to the professionals of "roundtheworldflights" that the preparation of our trip was a success.
It was we who elaborated the itinerary but it was Sanjay who realized all the bookings of the flights, their connections as well as additional flight possibilities for really small prices.
We asked for some changes but there was no problem. Sanjay has helped us a lot with very useful advice on some countries.
We have always had very detailed and complete information about the flight plan and the changes.
We were very satisfied with the competence and professionalism of this company and we recommend it to frequent travelers.
M Hill
Verified Buyer

Rtw were very helpful in arranging difficult flight schedule;advising on my destinations and very efficient with sending out necessary paperwork;I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will indeed use again myself for upcoming travels;thank you
Thanks Michael!! ^Si
R Wakeman
Verified Buyer

We have just returned from a multi-stop trip to New Zealand, this being the second time that we have used RTW. Our agent, James, was always helpful, efficient and prompt. He was very easy to liaise with and paid heed to our suggestions as well as offering his own. We would unhesitatingly use RTW again. Thank you very much.
Thanks Ros
Verified Buyer

Great service. Easy to arrange my trip initially and to change once I was traveling. Would use round the world flights again.
Thanks-Julie.-Cheers-Stuart
M Kerkhofs
Verified Buyer

Home after a 3 month trip to Australia via Singapore, Hanoi, and Hong Kong. Our 3rd trip with RWT. I cannot recommend this company enough as usual everything went like clockwork with all our flights. Thanks Geoff once again for all your help. I hope to be intouch again for another trip in the near future. Margaret Kerkhofs
Thanks Margaret - will let Geoff know. Regards Chris
D Bettany
Verified Reviewer

RTW ticket was a bucket list for some 20 years , all flights worked like clockwork with no stess , our destinations were perfect as we followed the sun as planed , fully recommend RTW flights , a big thank you to Geoff for all his help
David B leicester
Thanks David! Will let Geoff know!
T & Wendy
Verified Buyer

Just returned from our month long trip to New Zealand, via San Francisco & Singapore.
Everything was perfect from start to finish, including the 2 day stop overs in San Francisco and Singapore with both hotels being very nice and situated in very convenient locations for sightseeing. The only small issue we had was the short time between landing in Auckland and the connecting domestic flight to Queenstown being only 1 hour 30 minutes. We missed our flight but New Zealand Air got us on the next flight 2 hours later..... no problem.
We will definitely use RTW flights if we go on a similar trip in the future.
Many, many thanks to Geoff and the RTW Flights team
Very kind words guys, thank you. I shall let Geoff know!
A Hedger
Verified Buyer

Brilliant support and organisation to put together our trip, excellent accommodation and car hire bookings, flight times all really convenient to maximise our time at destinations.
Thanks Amy!
L Tonge
Verified Buyer

Just what I needed! My requirements changed several times before I was able to confirm and each time the RTW team adapted the schedules and costings until I had what I needed. They could not have been more helpful and I was very happy with the price. I like booking my own travel online but this time, RTW took over all the time-consuming complexity of my plans.
Thank you!
R Cordell
Verified Reviewer

We had a pretty firm idea of our travel p!ans but putting them all together was a job for the professionals. We were very pleased with Geoff's efforts on behalf of RTW and are pleased to confirm that everything went like clockwork.
Cheers Robert. Will let Geoff know ^Chris