roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Third Floor,
32-33 Upper Street,
Islington

Verified Buyer

My wife and I have worked with Stuart at round the world travel to plan a year away travelling various parts of the world. During the whole process we have found Stuart and knowledgeable, extremely efficient and easy to work with. We have made various changes to our schedule along the way and it was always an easy, straightforward process.

The price of the ticket was extremely competitive as well. All in all a fantastic company to work with.
Smashing words, thanks Simon. Will let Stuart know, Cheers Chris
Verified Buyer

We have had very good service from roundtheworldflights and have used them several times, always a quick and helpful service from them.
Thanks Reg. Kind words!
J Coop
Verified Buyer

I hadn't used Round the World before my six months trip to Australia and New Zealand in 2015, but I was impressed. Staff arranged long haul and internal flights to suit my needs and amended these during my travels when my plans changed. Itineraries were emailed to me so that I could access these at all times on my trip and staff were available to speak to when necessary and always helpful. I will use this company again for my future travels.
John West Yorkshire
Thanks John!
S Mills
Verified Buyer

Found out about RTWF online...
Thanks Steve!
S Virdee

Happy New Year 2017!
You are doing well by providing good service and good quotes to your clients with various options for similar routes. Keep it up.

Best wishes for the New Year.
regards,
San
Thanks San!
T Enes
Verified Buyer

Sanjay and the team at round the world were fantastic. Everything ran smoothly with my ticket and Sanjay was always able to answer any queries I had even while I was travelling. He also gave me really useful advice when planning my route. The price of my round the world ticket was very reasonable and far better than other places. Thanks Sanjay!
Thank your Trisha. Will let Sanjay know. Regards Chris!
B H
Verified Buyer

We had really good communication with James and Stuart before we left. We were happy with the cost of the RTW flight tickets. They offered further assistance on accommodation and hire car, They successfully managed a last minute change of flights required by the airline. During our trip they offered assistance as required, including arranging an earlier flight home (by one day) at our request.
Thanks Bob! Kind words!
J Gallie
Verified Buyer

Geoff was brilliant throughout our whole trip, very responsive, very helpful, and very successful in changing our flights a number of times without incurring any additional charges. All round great experience!
Cheers Jack. Geoff says hullo!
K Smith
Verified Buyer

I dealt with RTW to book flights to Australia and New Zealand via Abu Dhabi about 9 months in advance. The routing is quite complicated due to our overland travel arrangements. I am please to report that Geoff handled this very well and came up with a very competitively priced flights package which we are using. I would thoroughly recommend RTW. Many thanks.
Ken

John West Yorkshire
Thanks John!
N Walker
Verified Buyer

excellent, personal, good value and speedy service from Geoff!
Smashing Nial, thank you for your feedback
C Zoina
Verified Buyer

RTW have been great! They have helped organise our 'big' trip, as well as our friends travels with us too. I would highly recommend using RTW. Great organisation and good communication.
This makes us happy. Thank you :)
L
Verified Buyer

James helped us arrange a fabulous trip to Singapore, Australia and NZ. He booked all our flights and most of our hotels. Flights were at a great price with top end airlines at each stage so we made the most of our 30kg baggage allowance. We looked but no-one else came near to the price quoted by RTW.

He was very helpful and efficient booking our hotels ensuring we got exactly what we wanted again at a great quality and price. All round excellent and professional service and so easy to work with. Holiday of a lifetime!
Mr A Martin Khera
Verified Buyer

I have been booking flights with RTW FOR 10 YEARS ,NO COMPLAINTS ,I AM WELL LOOKED AFTER,GREAT TRAVEL AGENCY ,GREAT STAFF .AVTAR MARTIN KHERA
Cheers Avtar!
A Willson
Verified Buyer

Great service, would highly recommend this service
Thanks Andrea!

Kind words Dave
Mr D Cremin
Verified Buyer

Every thing was very good
Good to hear. Thank you David
D Hynes
Verified Buyer

I walked into my physical travel agent - after doing some initial research - as I figured that it might be no harm to leave some of the business in my locality. However, they and a number of high street travel agents just did not have the speed of response and the background knowledge that Geoff had. What I needed was simple enough - and when I asked for something that appeared to trouble the other companies - Geoff's response that "this is what we do!" - was comforting and encouraging at the same time. There has been a 20 minute time change for a flight that leaves in 3 months time ; and I've been notified well in advance, so their systems must work. Delighted with everything so far - and I'm typing this from Hunan province in China! ;-) Thanks guys!
hanks you Declan. Kind words, Simon
L Meyler
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, professional, friendly and informative from the start and throughout my travels, best value company too (I tried them all!) would highly recommend roundtheworldflights.com and their great team
Thanks Larry. Kind words
K
Verified Buyer

Geoff is very professional, he is patient and really understands how the flight market works.
Thanks Karen