Rotomshop UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotomshop UK
Read Rotomshop UK Reviews

About Rotomshop UK:

Rotomshop.co.uk is part of the Rotom Group and the e-commerce specialist for logistics resources online.

info@rotomshop.co.uk

Unit 24 Dosco Industrial Estate
Ollerton Road
Nottingham

Tell us how Rotomshop UK made you happy
Good equipment and fast delivery
Arrived in good time and fitted perfect.
We have found Rotomshop UK very helpful with our purchases,keep up the good work, I will use you again.
Excellent customer service despite the restrictions of the lockdown and very happy with the product too.
Thank You For Your Review! We Appreciate You Taking The Time To Let Us Know Your Thoughts.

Rotomshop UK Team
Fast delivery time, great customer service ! will definitely be shopping here again
Delivery well packed and with no problems
This was my 1st, but most definitely will not be my last order with Rotomshop.

The website is 1st class, crisp clean & very easy to navigate making the ordering process very straightforward indeed.

My order of Euro stacking containers arrived on a very well wrapped, secured & tightly banded pallet. very fast delivery from the Netherlands to the UK in 36 hours of placing my order.
Rotomshop supply excellent quality products with super competitive pricing, combined with outstanding delivery service!

I will most certainly be placing many further orders in the future!

"VERY IMPRESSIVE"
Great selection of products, good value for money
Great prices and delivery quicker than expected
Great price and very prompt service. Would highly recommend!
Would have given an excellent review apart from the driver who was not helpful, he unloaded the pallets outside the wrong house and then couldn't be bothered to get the trolley back of the Lorry to move them. Otherwise great service good product
Hi,
Thank you for leaving the review. We are sorry to hear you had problems with the driver. We will pass this information over to the delivery company and hopefully, they will respond to it.
Excellent customer service. First class response. Very quick delivery. And very quick response to my enquirys. I would purchase from them again. I would highly recommend them.
The Danish plant trolleys we ordered were of very good quality indeed. I would have given 5* but delivery was very slow due to a carrier’s vehicle breaking down apparently. We were also emailed to say the goods had been despatched when they had not.
Excellent no issues.
Easy to use website, quick delivery and the products were as described! Great service all round.
Sanded new Euro pallets make the perfect bed.
Ordered some pallets. Great communication throughout lockdown in april 2020. I had ordered wrong bit was soon felt with and I got what I needed within a week. Competively priced Thank you and big thank you to Ben 👍
Used the Live Chat. Very quick response. Good service.
Used the Live chat to check some details and was responded to quickly, which helped me choose the right product! Very good customer service.
Rotomshop UK is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews