Rotomshop UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotomshop UK
Read Rotomshop UK Reviews

About Rotomshop UK:

Rotomshop.co.uk is part of the Rotom Group and the e-commerce specialist for logistics resources online.

info@rotomshop.co.uk

Unit 24 Dosco Industrial Estate
Ollerton Road
Nottingham

Tell us how Rotomshop UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Danish plant trolleys we ordered were of very good quality indeed. I would have given 5* but delivery was very slow due to a carrier’s vehicle breaking down apparently. We were also emailed to say the goods had been despatched when they had not.
Excellent no issues.
Easy to use website, quick delivery and the products were as described! Great service all round.
Sanded new Euro pallets make the perfect bed.
Ordered some pallets. Great communication throughout lockdown in april 2020. I had ordered wrong bit was soon felt with and I got what I needed within a week. Competively priced Thank you and big thank you to Ben 👍
The Order Picking Trolley is perfect for what I wanted, thanks
Used the Live Chat, very good customer service
Items arrived on time
Items arrived within the time frame quoted
Used the Live Chat. Very quick response. Good service.
Used the Live chat to check some details and was responded to quickly, which helped me choose the right product! Very good customer service.
Nice product, clear notifications about the order.
Thank You For Your Review! We Appreciate You Taking The Time To Let Us Know Your Thoughts.

Rotomshop UK Team
The order process was smooth and the products were delivered quickly. Very good service.
Rotomshop UK is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews