Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

"Battery replaced and watch tested in about. 30 minutes. Receipt received by email as promised the following morning. Couldn't have been easier."
"Found these guys by chance on the web. Been quoted ridiculously money to have my TAG watch battery replaced/sealed/tested. Absolutely fantastic service from initial email enquiry to receiving watch back - all within 4 days. Highly recommend. If I could I’d give ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️."
"Alex Ross was friendly and helpful from the start. The service was prompt and they kept me well informed. They are a great company who you can deal with in absolute confidence. Well worth the five stars I am going to give them."
"The service was excellent in every way. The replacement battery and service was done speedily and the watch was returned to me in 3 days. Very efficient and pleasant person helped me through the process and at a much cheaper rate than the manufacturer's charges. I would highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service, took 3 watches to get fixed, cheaper than anywhere else and done perfectly with amazing staff.-Highly recommended, I'll be using then again. A+++"
"Can't say enough good things. Amazingly quick turnaround. Fantastic personal service."
"Excellent service, uncomplicated. Efficient and good value."
"Thank you very much for my battery replacement much quicker then TAG its self! Very happy. Email right away to say they had received it then a phone to say it's done then the next morning it's here. Can't recommend them enough."
"Excellent service. Quick return. Thanks"
"Unbeatable service at half the price of the competition. What more can you ask for? Alec did a great job changing the battery and cleaning my Tag Heuer watch, and I was only without it for a couple of days. Highly recommended!"
"Great service from start to finish. Alec was quick to respond and communicate the progress of the 3 watchs I sent him and I was really impressed on how all three watches looked when returned. I live in the Isle of Man but will send all my watches here to be done"
"Excellent service thank you. Highly recommended."
"A very quick efficient service,at a reasonable cost.Highly recommended."
"Ross Watch Repairs responded to my enquiry and all subsequent emails very rapidly, clearly and courteously. Their service offered excellent value for money. I will certainly be using them again and will also be mentioning them to any friends who have a watch they value."
"Had battery replacement done for my Tag watch. Excellent service with quick turn round. Would definitely recommend Ross Watch Repairs."
"Swift turnaround prompt to reply and safely received back Cannot ask for better service"
"I live in Leicestershire sent my watch for battery change on Friday and it was returned Tuesday. Beat the manufacturer service cost by many many pounds and the watch was clearly handled with tools for the job. Have several quality watches will will be sent to Ross in future."
"First class service. Don't go anywhere else, RWR fully lives up to expectations."
"Great service for my Tag Heuer formula 1 watch. Battery replacement/reseal and polish and far cheaper than the jeweller I purchased from quoted. Watch now looks new again. Very quick turnaround too. Will use again."
"Very efficient communication and quick turnaround. Watch works perfectly and very pleased. Would most definitely recommend."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.96 based on 242 reviews