Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

"Unbeatable service at half the price of the competition. What more can you ask for? Alec did a great job changing the battery and cleaning my Tag Heuer watch, and I was only without it for a couple of days. Highly recommended!"
"Great service from start to finish. Alec was quick to respond and communicate the progress of the 3 watchs I sent him and I was really impressed on how all three watches looked when returned. I live in the Isle of Man but will send all my watches here to be done"
"Excellent service thank you. Highly recommended."
"A very quick efficient service,at a reasonable cost.Highly recommended."
T Fosberry
Verified Buyer
"Ross Watch Repairs responded to my enquiry and all subsequent emails very rapidly, clearly and courteously. Their service offered excellent value for money. I will certainly be using them again and will also be mentioning them to any friends who have a watch they value."
"Had battery replacement done for my Tag watch. Excellent service with quick turn round. Would definitely recommend Ross Watch Repairs."
"Swift turnaround prompt to reply and safely received back Cannot ask for better service"
J Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I live in Leicestershire sent my watch for battery change on Friday and it was returned Tuesday. Beat the manufacturer service cost by many many pounds and the watch was clearly handled with tools for the job. Have several quality watches will will be sent to Ross in future."
"First class service. Don't go anywhere else, RWR fully lives up to expectations."
A Wakefield
Verified Buyer
"Great service for my Tag Heuer formula 1 watch. Battery replacement/reseal and polish and far cheaper than the jeweller I purchased from quoted. Watch now looks new again. Very quick turnaround too. Will use again."
"Very efficient communication and quick turnaround. Watch works perfectly and very pleased. Would most definitely recommend."
"Great service! Sent my TAG F1 watch on Monday morning, it arrived with them Tuesday am, battery, reseal and bracelet cleaned same day, and watch back with me Wednesday lunchtime. Great polite email and phone responsiveness, and all for 49.99. Proper old fashioned faultless service in a modern world.. Highly and unreservedly recommended."
"Very good service and good communication, always keeping me upto date on what's happening...would definitely recommend."
D Williams
Verified Buyer
"very quick turn around time. cost came in just under original estimate. many thanks"
"I was very pleased with the battery replacement, pressure testing/sealing and cleaning of my watch by RWR. I had direct contact and clear instructions on postage. At each stage, Ross communicated with me by email, they outlined the work & cost clearly and returned my watch by special delivery with an accurate ETA. End to end, the job took 5 working days. I would recommend their service and use them again."
"Extremely efficient service at a reasonable price"
"Super efficient service. The watch looks great after the polish. Will certainly use RWR again in the future."
"Fantastic - a Credit to RWR - What was advertised on their website was what was delivered just as you should expect but that is not always the case. Excellent and responsive service. Well Done."
"Their service is superb. Their pricing is very competitive. They communicate quickly and effectively. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Excellent turnaround service. Posted Monday, back Wednesday. Watch was sealed and new battery fitted. This particular watch was a gift to me from an overseas royal family so it has great sentimental value and needs to be looked after by experts."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.98 based on 233 reviews