Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

"I posted my watch which arrived the following day. I was immediately called by Ross Watch Repairs who then replaced the battery in my Tag Heuer watch, resealed and tested the watch and cleaned it in a day and sent it back to me. Very efficient, much quicker than the official TH repair agent and much cheaper. thank you!"
"Quick, well packed, good value"
"I sent my watch after local jewellery shop closed and work colleague recommended RWR. Whole process was seamless, so will be passing on contact details to family and friends."
"I had a very courteous and prompt service, definitely I will recommend Ross Watch Repairs"
"Totally impressed with the service and speed with which This company replaced the battery and cleaned the strap- highly recommend them and will absolutely use them again in the future ! - Thank you so much, I'm not easy to please but you've totally won me over !"
"Posted them two Tag Aqua racers for new batteries, ultrasonic clean and Polishing. Can’t praise there service, the time it took or the quality of there work enough. Don’t be put off by the low prices, the quality of workmanship is anything but low and there constant communication updates superb. Will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service and communication, I highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs, thank you very much."
"Very friendly, efficient and reasonable price!"
"Excellent efficient service and battery replacement carried out at far less than the £254 TAG were quoting"
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
"Fantastic service at a great price. I would recommend Ross Watch Repairs without hesitation."
"Really quick turnaround, very competitive pricing and a good job done. Thank you !"
"Very quick service. Watch was sent away on Wednesday and back in my hands on Saturday. Good price in comparison to others offering a similar service."
"Thank you Alec. Communication and service was first class. Much more cost effective than the High Street shops. Will defiantly use again."
"needed a replacement battery for Tag Heuer, all local jewellers quoted circa £100 for battery and pressure seal and was told wouldn't be sent before Christmas as everybody had closed down (this was on sunday 17th December), Found RWR on line, received prompt reply on email, sent watch and received back on 22nd December with battery, reseal and cleaned for less then £50, excellent service, thank you will use again in future."
"Posted on Monday, back on Thursday. Battery replaced and bracelet cleaned on a Seamaster for a price that was so reasonable that I doubted the service and workmanship. I needn’t have worried - excellent all round and substantially quicker and cheaper than others I have used before. Highly recommended."
"Superb service from Alec and his team. Posted my watch on Friday afternoon, received it back on Tuesday morning. Good communication and very reasonable price for the work done. I would not hesitate to recommend RWR."
"I sent my watch off for battery replacement, reseal/pressure test and ultra-sonic cleaning on a Monday and had my watch back on Thursday via postal service. Amazingly quick and professional service and excellent value too. I would highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs."
"Fast, friendly service. Watch was returned very quickly and I received regular emails to update me on progress."
"as promised"