Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

About Ross Watch Repairs:

RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

d vasko
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 24th October 2016
P McManus
More Photos & Videos
After the initial confusion that was sorted by Maxine(Thank you!) the watch, a Tag Heuer, has been repaired and I am very pleased with the result.
Thank you very much.
Had my Tissot since April and to date not heard a thing back as at the 17th of July, Just informed them that they have 3 days to return my watch or I go to the police. Shocking way to treat a customer
Very poor service - I sent my Ebel watch to them for a battery replacement and it took 3 weeks to be returned. They also offered the watch to be re-polished at the same time for £30.00 extra, which I agreed to. When the watch arrived back the polishing was dreadful - The previously highly polished bezel came back with a dull satin finish. I had to send the watch back again at a cost of £7.50 which they will not refund. I would not use them again or recommend them. Very poor.
Excellent customer service. Watch was collected due to shop not open at this time as we were not keen to send by post avoiding any delays. Fully serviced and polished with a 2 year warranty. Fully recommend.
The service from an e mail to the completed works was excellent. We did not wish to send the watch by post due to value and possible delays and with the shop not open they offered to collect and deliver at no extra charge. Watch now back serviced and polished which looks like new with a 2 year warranty. Fully recommend this company.
Delighted to have my watch repaired in lockdown! So easily to post recorded delivery and back within a week. Great service I’m never sending it of to Switzerland again.
Not possible to leave no stars RWS have Had my watch for three months won’t answer the phone won’t reply to email or what’s app
If you have a treasured item I’d keep it in the draw like I should have done
I dealt mostly with Kristene - very helpful and efficient. I was nervous about posting by Breitling Aerospace off in the post - but she let me know when it arrived. I had a battery replacement and a mini service - great price - brilliant service and I got my watch back today - all perfect. Definitely recommend this company!
Mark Norton
Very efficient service. My watch looked like new. Would highly recommend.
It was very quick and easy to deal with RWR. I got my watch back within one week since I first contacted them. I was updated and my questions were answered via email. Great service and reasonable price.
Easy to deal with via postal service. Watch took less than a week to send, service and return. Quality job and would recommend.
RWR provided a quick and easy battery replacement to a Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch. It was done via post due to Covid 19. They notified me when they received it and also when the work was done.
Reasonable price and the turnaround was within a week.
Delighted to confirm previous reviews - excellent service from initial enquiry through to return of watch within the week. Kept informed throughout by Kristene - would highly recommend RWR.
Excellent service and a very quick turnaround under the current situation. Kept informed of progress all the time. Would definitely recommend this company.
Excellent service with very good communication from Kristene. My watch was fully serviced and returned very quickly.
Excellent service, great communication. Had the mini service on my tag and it came back looking like new. And it was all done within a week!
Excellent, rapid & extremely helpful service. Well done!
Good friendly service Very pleased
Good service, quick turn around, and really communications throughout. I would recommend RWR.
Excellent, super fast service and superb communication throughout. Highly recommended!
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 23rd May 2020