Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

About Ross Watch Repairs:

RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 31st January 2017
daniel vasko
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 24th October 2016
Paul McManus
as others have said, the most disappointing characteristic of this company is its total lack of communication. While quite a few have finally had their watches returned; others have not and much concern and action could have been avoided if the company bothered to keep in touch with its customers and explain the various woes, that it is obviously facing ...
Stolen my three watches finally got them back now they won't leave my sight
Thanks for the information. I had my battery replaced four months ago and it wasn't cheap but service & turn around was good. But surprise surprise its stopped! And now they have seemingly disappeared.....
I have finally had my watch returned. I paid for the work on 14th September. Having started investigations with Trading Standards, the Police, CAB, Small Claims Court (£70) and finally some publicity in Live Kent I received my watch yesterday. All this could have been avoided if they had emailed to explain they had been hit by COVID. It was the absence of any communication which was most concerning. For anyone still waiting for the return of your watch I do hope you get it back soon.
I like several other people feared I had lost my watch. I am pleased to say that I now have it back. After starting several investigations and spending money on special delivery mail, contacting Trading Standards, Police, CAB, Small Claims Court (£70) as a result of some publicity in Live Kent I finally got it back yesterday. All this could have been avoided if they had contacted everyone to explain that they had been hit with COVID. It was the complete absence of any communication which was the most concerning. So, for all those who haven’t yet received their watch back I hope you do soon.
Beware of RossWatchRepairs - I am one of many who have sent my watch to this company and have heard nothing since. It is impossible to get hold of them and I fear I may never see my watch again. I have reported them to BBC WatchDog and if you too are having problems I suggest you do the same. Check the reviews website for a true picture of this company.
16/10/2020 Same as previous customers. They have had my watch since January. Called twice to collect it, but it wasn't ready. They won't answer calls, emails etc. Don't send them your watch it will never get back to you.
16/10/2020. This company has had my watch since January. They don't answer emails, phone calls, or messages. No-one calls back. Having looked on Companies House they last sent in accounts in May 2019. Don't use and don't send your watch to them. I went there twice before lockdown but it hadn't been done!
Same as all previous customers, they said they had issues getting the part and last time we spoke to them was 4th Sep. Since then nothing, not answering calls, emails, what's app they read the message now no messages being received there end, I have also put review on twitter to get a response as they put up a 5 start review mid September, that must have been the last happy person! Happy to all come together as last reviewer said and do a joint case??? email is carlein43 at gmail dot com
As with last reviewer no zero stars. Similar experience as several reviewers. Sent watch - Longines - they received it I paid for it but no watch returned. Despite all avenues of communication - they seem to have disappeared. Very upset. I have now contacted Trading Standards, Citizens advice, and sent two recorded delivery items one being hard copies if all the emails I have sent, the other a formal warning before going down the courts road. If anyone wants to make group case perhaps we can co-ordinate.
Only giving 1 star as not able to leave zero...shocking service, received notice watch serviced, payment taken over 2 weeks ago, confirmation of payment received, nothing since. No sign of watch & numerous attempts to message, email & call all gone unanswered so expensive Breitling appears lost. Avoid at all costs.....
I have a similar experience to the last two reviewers.
Watch reported as being repaired. Payment requested to a private account - possibly the wife of Alec Ross the owner, which I made in good faith and I have heard nothing further.
We should co-ordinate action as I suspect there will be a few complainants out there.
contact me at peter moore photos (no gaps) (at) gmail dot com
Optimistic that My watch will be returned in good order but hopes are fading
This company has been absolutely terrible, be aware. They have taken my watch and have had it now for over 3 months. I was promised it would only take a couple of weeks for a glass repair. After lots of chasing to work out where my watch was I finally had an email saying its ready and to make payment to an individuals bank account. (not a business account). I have asked for a photo of the repaired watch (as their kiosk in Tunbridge Wells is shut) and they have so far not replied. I genuinely don't know whether my watch has been stolen or not. I may have no alterative but to report a crime. Madness considering all I wanted was a simple repair.
I am still awaiting the return of my watch. It is impossible to contact anyone for information. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate. I am thinking of contacting the police as my next option?
After the initial confusion that was sorted by Maxine(Thank you!) the watch, a Tag Heuer, has been repaired and I am very pleased with the result.
Thank you very much.
Had my Tissot since April and to date not heard a thing back as at the 17th of July, Just informed them that they have 3 days to return my watch or I go to the police. Shocking way to treat a customer
Very poor service - I sent my Ebel watch to them for a battery replacement and it took 3 weeks to be returned. They also offered the watch to be re-polished at the same time for £30.00 extra, which I agreed to. When the watch arrived back the polishing was dreadful - The previously highly polished bezel came back with a dull satin finish. I had to send the watch back again at a cost of £7.50 which they will not refund. I would not use them again or recommend them. Very poor.
Excellent customer service. Watch was collected due to shop not open at this time as we were not keen to send by post avoiding any delays. Fully serviced and polished with a 2 year warranty. Fully recommend.
The service from an e mail to the completed works was excellent. We did not wish to send the watch by post due to value and possible delays and with the shop not open they offered to collect and deliver at no extra charge. Watch now back serviced and polished which looks like new with a 2 year warranty. Fully recommend this company.
Delighted to have my watch repaired in lockdown! So easily to post recorded delivery and back within a week. Great service I’m never sending it of to Switzerland again.
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.68 based on 328 reviews