Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

Tell us how Ross Watch Repairs made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
A
"Watch repair carried out quickly, efficiently and at a far lower price than returning to manufacter."
S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
"Fast service battery on my tag within 30 mins"
"Exceptional service great communication will be using again."
"They are not a scam, I have used them before and been very satisfied. However they currently have my watch, and are not replying to emails or answering the phone. I have spoken to their landlords at RVP who say that they (RWR) are having "staffing problems", but are still a going concern, so I live in hope....Update: watch now received and I am very satisfied. Great value compared with alternatives."
"It has taken much longer than expected to have my watch returned and the buffering was incomplete but my complaint is now being dealt with and I am optimistic."
"Resolved my problem. Thanks"
"I was very worried about sending my watch away but need not have worried as it came back very quickly. No problems with it and the battery is working fine and that was 2 years ago. Will definitely use them again."
"Used Ross watch repairs multiple times now, this time i took my two TAGs and Breitling. fantastic service!!! Cheaper, quicker and much better service than sending it back to the manufacturers. Thanks Alec, I'll be back soon with my Cartier. A++++"
"Fantastic service from beginning to end. Very responsive on WhatsApp and answered all my queries. I then managed to visit the TW store and the guy there managed to do a mini service/change battery etc in just over an hour. My watch looks brand new with the polishing. So impressed with the professionalism and friendly service. I’ve already recommend them to friends."
"Excellent service and the man who served me was lovely too. 4 links out of tag watch and adjustment to clasp. Was expecting it to cost a fortune. Needn't have worried about that. Quoted £20 per link elsewhere £9.95 for everything here. I will always be a returning customer for sure."
"Had a new battery installed in a Tag Heuer watch today at Tunbridge Wells. In 20 minutes! Would have taken weeks to send back to Switzerland. That's quality service. Many thanks."
"They have repaired all our family of Tags - super efficient and fast service. Highly recommended"
"Ross watch repairs Tunbridge Wells were recommended for a battery replacement on a Longines watch. This was carried out while we shopped using genuine Longine test equipment and we were delighted with the cheerful service."
"I had given up hope trying to repair my Breitling Aerospace.A very small amount of water had found its way into the watch. After a wait of 2 weeks the manufacturers quoted for a service which was very expensive at £395 + vat.Breitling however insisted on changing the dial as well making the total £678.Without the mandatory dial change there would be no guarantee on the service. Craig at Ross Tunbridge Wells changed the battery,resealed the watch,and polished the strap for £115.All of this was completed whilst I waited. Thank you Craig"
"Polite prompt service. Reasonably priced. Very pleased. The only reason I haven’t given a 5 is because I had a new battery fitted only a week ago. Watch is still working fine at time of writing but it’s only been a week ago."
"My husband and I were treated with courtesy and the technician was helpful, explaining what was needed and what would be best for the watches. He promised to do the watches within the hour and kept to his commitment. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to others."
"Excellent professional friendly service will use again saved me so much time."
"Ross could not have been more helpful. Great advice and saved me a fortune by not having to go through the maker. Highly recommended."
"Found RWR via internet search and encouraged by the reviews took the plunge and sent off my TAG for a battery replacement. Always a bit nerve wracking but from initial phone enquiry to returned watch was just 4 working days. Great service and communication throughout. Will certainly use again for my watches which need pressure testing as well as battery change as way quicker and cheaper than manufacturer quotes."
"So much better than going to a jeweller or a shoe repair bar to check out a problem with a watch or its battery. They got 2 watches going for me that I was told were basically dead/broken"
"Very happy with the service from Ross repairs. My TAG Heuer watch has cleaned up brilliantly & looks great after a mini service. First service in twenty years! Would recommend- the jeweller I bough the watch from quoted me £240.00 for the same service."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.94 based on 274 reviews