Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

Tell us how Ross Watch Repairs made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
A
"Watch repair carried out quickly, efficiently and at a far lower price than returning to manufacter."
S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
"They have repaired all our family of Tags - super efficient and fast service. Highly recommended"
"Ross watch repairs Tunbridge Wells were recommended for a battery replacement on a Longines watch. This was carried out while we shopped using genuine Longine test equipment and we were delighted with the cheerful service."
"I had given up hope trying to repair my Breitling Aerospace.A very small amount of water had found its way into the watch. After a wait of 2 weeks the manufacturers quoted for a service which was very expensive at £395 + vat.Breitling however insisted on changing the dial as well making the total £678.Without the mandatory dial change there would be no guarantee on the service. Craig at Ross Tunbridge Wells changed the battery,resealed the watch,and polished the strap for £115.All of this was completed whilst I waited. Thank you Craig"
"Polite prompt service. Reasonably priced. Very pleased. The only reason I haven’t given a 5 is because I had a new battery fitted only a week ago. Watch is still working fine at time of writing but it’s only been a week ago."
"My husband and I were treated with courtesy and the technician was helpful, explaining what was needed and what would be best for the watches. He promised to do the watches within the hour and kept to his commitment. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to others."
"Excellent professional friendly service will use again saved me so much time."
"Ross could not have been more helpful. Great advice and saved me a fortune by not having to go through the maker. Highly recommended."
"Found RWR via internet search and encouraged by the reviews took the plunge and sent off my TAG for a battery replacement. Always a bit nerve wracking but from initial phone enquiry to returned watch was just 4 working days. Great service and communication throughout. Will certainly use again for my watches which need pressure testing as well as battery change as way quicker and cheaper than manufacturer quotes."
"So much better than going to a jeweller or a shoe repair bar to check out a problem with a watch or its battery. They got 2 watches going for me that I was told were basically dead/broken"
"Very happy with the service from Ross repairs. My TAG Heuer watch has cleaned up brilliantly & looks great after a mini service. First service in twenty years! Would recommend- the jeweller I bough the watch from quoted me £240.00 for the same service."
"Cheerfully and efficiently repaired my metal watch strap"
"The guys at Tunbridge wells branch were amazing they sorted my battery out and couldn’t do enough for me. All pressure tested and sealed which I thought was amazing will deffinetly be using your stores again."
"My third time of dealing with these guys. Two with Breitling Aerospace watches and, most recently, a full service on my Omega Seamaster. There’s always a nagging doubt when you hand over an expensive watch to complete strangers, but I wouldn’t deal with anyone else now. Knowledgeable, friendly, and good value. Excellent."
"What a find! I was looking to get my watch battery changed and checked the internet. Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells came up. The service was first class, quick and efficient, repair ready after a quick coffee. The guy who does the repairs is great, knows exactly his way round watches, is very helpful."
"Wanted an online purchase strap changed as it came with leather and bracelet. Terry at royal Victoria place, no problem at all had to make several adjustments before it fitted (my chunky wrists and not his expertise) all done and at a very reasonable price thanks guys top service would definitely recommend you to others cheers"
"Excellent service. I was gifted two very old watches – one Jaeger LeCoultre and one Movado – and had no idea the extent to which servicing was required. Alec drove to my home and upon quick inspection told me the Jaeger LeCoultre required no servicing at all (I suspect other companies wouldn't have been so honest) while the Movado just required a new battery which he implemented and returned back to me the following day for £39.95. Communication was very easy and mostly done over WhatsApp. Would definitely recommend Ross Watch Repairs to others."
"I hardly ever write reviews, only where the service is perfect... I contacted RWR to ask about getting 2 watches batteries changed. They were friendly, fast and efficient (using Whatsapp too!). From leaving my hands to being delivered back was 4 days total. Both watches are running perfectly and the bill was very reasonable (including a small discount for doing both at once). Proactive communication was excellent. Obviously I can't say how long they will last or attest to waterproofing yet but the service is excellent!"
"Have used Ross Watch Repairs several times already and continue to be impressed. Watch was returned with a new battery fitted and looking sparkling clean in 10 days. Much better than the 6 weeks quoted by the local Cartier dealer!"
"The process was very efficient with good written and verbal instructions from staff. My wife's watch was returned fixed 4 days after I posted it"
"Alec did a brilliant job in removing the back of my Hugo Boss watch that had been damaged by the official repairer - recommended"
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.95 based on 264 reviews