Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs?

S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
M Wood
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
E Wilcock
"Excellent service. I needed a battery replaced but Ross Watch repairs offered a clean and polish for a very reasonable price. Well worth the extra money as the watch now looks like new. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Quick and excellent service. Was kept informed from the time my watch arrived with Ross Watch Repairs to the time it was delivered back to me. Will definitely use them again, can’t thank them enough."
"A very friendly professional and convenient service, Jewellers usually have to send my watch away to replace it's battery but Ross Watch Repairs were able to turn it around within an hour, amazing."
"This was an excellent service from beginning to end. Fast, efficient and great value. Many thanks. Paul"
"I highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs. They offer a very fast, professional and efficient watch repair service. I will definitely use them again should the need arise."
D McGregor
Verified Buyer
"Great service notwithstanding the 'Beast from the East' which ground Kent where they are based to a standstill. Fast urn around they did exactly what they said they would do. I'd use them again."
"Great service and prices with no hidden extras!"
"Watch needed new battery resealing and bracelet repair. They replaced the battery and resealed it and then informed me they couldn't repair the bracelet. If they had told me that in the first place I wouldn't of had any work done at all .complate waste of money and time"
Thanks for the feedback,
However.......
We always let our customers know that the watch has been received. We informed you that the battery and reseal is £34.95 and your bracelet wasn't repairable and that the bracelet had to be replaced with a new one.

You then declined the estimate and thanked us for the work we had done already. Even though at this point we hadn't done anything except for assess the watch. Which it was sent to us to be assessed. As we can not guarantee the bracelet could be repaired without seeing the watch or even a picture of the watch.

We then offer you an leather strap alternative which we provided you pictures of. You then accepted this and then we completed all repairs.

The watch could of been returned undone if you requested it to.

I'm sorry that you felt force into getting this repair. If there was anything in this processs which wasn't clear or that we could of done better we are opened for suggestions.
M Beveridge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Good communication. Quick work and quality workmanship at value prices. Highly recommended. I will use again. No question."
"Good, quick service at a price that although it is still quite expensive is cheaper thanTAG."
"Went to get 3 links out of my watch and the staff are amazing. Very polite and nothing seemed to be a problem. The staff had great Customer service too. Very happy and genuine:)"
"Fantastic fast service from top watch technicians very friendly and also competitively priced"
"Efficient, polite"
"Extremely efficient and value for money service."
"Thank you Ross for finally managing to sort out what should have been a very simply watch strap replacement by a well known watch company. I will definitely return to Ross in the future if needed, he was helpful, professional and friendly."
"Great service for the two Lads that work there. Needed a new battery for my tag watch and the had it ready for me within the hour. Thanks!"
"I posted my watch which arrived the following day. I was immediately called by Ross Watch Repairs who then replaced the battery in my Tag Heuer watch, resealed and tested the watch and cleaned it in a day and sent it back to me. Very efficient, much quicker than the official TH repair agent and much cheaper. thank you!"
"Quick, well packed, good value"
"I sent my watch after local jewellery shop closed and work colleague recommended RWR. Whole process was seamless, so will be passing on contact details to family and friends."
"I had a very courteous and prompt service, definitely I will recommend Ross Watch Repairs"
"Totally impressed with the service and speed with which This company replaced the battery and cleaned the strap- highly recommend them and will absolutely use them again in the future ! - Thank you so much, I'm not easy to please but you've totally won me over !"
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.98 based on 228 reviews