Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs ?

A
"Watch repair carried out quickly, efficiently and at a far lower price than returning to manufacter."
S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
"Excellent service, quote as soon as the watch was received and delivered back to me within the stated timeframe. A considerable difference in cost versus Tag. Very pleased"
"My watch was finished to an extremely hi standard - I had the mini service. It was obvious when my watch was returned that it had been in the hands of very capable jewellers. The finish to the bracelet was immaculate. I cannot speak too highly of their excellent service."
"Very good service and. Speed. I think that possibly the return watch to me could be a little bit better packet. As you may have found out the agustment button has lost some of its greap making it difficult to set up the watch after a battery change. It took me a little time to do the set up. At the next battery change I will get it repared. I was very happy with the deal Best fishes Michael"
"Quick response to my initial enquiry. Clear instructions for posting watch. Fast repair and return turnaround. Very reasonable pricing. Would definitely use the service again and have recommended to friends and family."
"I had had my watch battery changed by another vendor. My watch did not work. I took it to Ross Watch Repairs and thankfully he sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Excellent service. Watch is working wonderfully now. Thank you Ross."
"Excellent & Friendly Service with staff who are knowledgeable on various brands of watches & what is required . Fast same day service - fantastic!"
"Words can express how happy I am with the service I got from RWR. Especially from Rod(Intu Uxbridge). The customer service I got was impeccable . Thanks"
"So quick and efficient! Definitely recommend."
"Great experience today, had the battery replaced in my Tag and pressure tested all with 45 mins. A little different to the 4 weeks quoted by Mappin & Webb, and at a very reasonable price!"
"Tag watch went for battery and reseal, 6 months later first time swimming on holiday face steamed up, they told me to send watch back, which I did and they found nothing! Sent to tag £720 bill for water damage. Won't answer emails so makes 12 month guarantee a joke!!!"
"Excellent service from initial contact to quote to repair of my Tag Heuer. Competitive price. Used the post and return service which was straightforward and quick. Will 100% use again. Thank you!"
"My TAG watch had not been serviced since it was purchased twenty years ago. I was happy with the cost of the service, the quality of the work and the turn around time in which it was completed. Would definitely recommend Ross Watch Repairs"
"I’d previously been quoted £1,500 for a new bracelet for my Omega Constellation to replace the worn and now broken 17 year old bracelet. Ross Watch Repairs made completely new pins for the old bracelet (nothing wrong with the links after all) and cleaned it, for the princely sum of ... £85!!! I collected it the following day, but it was too tight: after the repair, the bracelet had returned to the size it should be rather than the loose size it was with the very worn pins. So they refitted a spare link while I waited and without charging me. A saving of more than £1,400 and 6 weeks - I couldn’t be happier. Recommend these lovely chaps to anyone. Thanks guys."
"Had my Omega services by RWR, posted it to them and got it back within a few days as agreed with them. Excellent service, would not hesitate to recommend and will be using them again! Pete"
"Great service, very quick and fair price"
"Quick and excellent service. Was kept informed from the time my watch arrived with Ross Watch Repairs to the time it was delivered back to me. Will definitely use them again, can’t thank them enough."
"A very friendly professional and convenient service, Jewellers usually have to send my watch away to replace it's battery but Ross Watch Repairs were able to turn it around within an hour, amazing."
"This was an excellent service from beginning to end. Fast, efficient and great value. Many thanks. Paul"
"I highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs. They offer a very fast, professional and efficient watch repair service. I will definitely use them again should the need arise."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.96 based on 244 reviews