Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs

About Ross Watch Repairs: RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

02035618179

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR PO BOX 59476

How would you rate Ross Watch Repairs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

S
"I found the watch experts were knowledgeable, and the service quick and easy. Based on my experience I would recommend Ross Watch repairs in Tunbridge Wells. I’ve attached a pic of my clean 20 year old Rado, It’s still my daily runner after a battery change and a fix to the bracelet."
M Wood
"Excellent communication, very efficient service couldn't ask for better"
E Wilcock
"Excellent service. I needed a battery replaced but Ross Watch repairs offered a clean and polish for a very reasonable price. Well worth the extra money as the watch now looks like new. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Good, quick service at a price that although it is still quite expensive is cheaper thanTAG."
"Went to get 3 links out of my watch and the staff are amazing. Very polite and nothing seemed to be a problem. The staff had great Customer service too. Very happy and genuine:)"
"Fantastic fast service from top watch technicians very friendly and also competitively priced"
"Efficient, polite"
"Extremely efficient and value for money service."
"Thank you Ross for finally managing to sort out what should have been a very simply watch strap replacement by a well known watch company. I will definitely return to Ross in the future if needed, he was helpful, professional and friendly."
"Great service for the two Lads that work there. Needed a new battery for my tag watch and the had it ready for me within the hour. Thanks!"
"I posted my watch which arrived the following day. I was immediately called by Ross Watch Repairs who then replaced the battery in my Tag Heuer watch, resealed and tested the watch and cleaned it in a day and sent it back to me. Very efficient, much quicker than the official TH repair agent and much cheaper. thank you!"
"Quick, well packed, good value"
"I sent my watch after local jewellery shop closed and work colleague recommended RWR. Whole process was seamless, so will be passing on contact details to family and friends."
"I had a very courteous and prompt service, definitely I will recommend Ross Watch Repairs"
"Totally impressed with the service and speed with which This company replaced the battery and cleaned the strap- highly recommend them and will absolutely use them again in the future ! - Thank you so much, I'm not easy to please but you've totally won me over !"
"Posted them two Tag Aqua racers for new batteries, ultrasonic clean and Polishing. Can’t praise there service, the time it took or the quality of there work enough. Don’t be put off by the low prices, the quality of workmanship is anything but low and there constant communication updates superb. Will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service and communication, I highly recommend Ross Watch Repairs, thank you very much."
"Very friendly, efficient and reasonable price!"
"Excellent efficient service and battery replacement carried out at far less than the £254 TAG were quoting"
"Fantastic service at a great price. I would recommend Ross Watch Repairs without hesitation."
"Really quick turnaround, very competitive pricing and a good job done. Thank you !"
"Very quick service. Watch was sent away on Wednesday and back in my hands on Saturday. Good price in comparison to others offering a similar service."
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.99 based on 220 reviews