Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

About Ross Watch Repairs:

RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

RWR
CNA PO BOX 382
Gillingham

Tell us how Ross Watch Repairs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
daniel vasko
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 24th October 2016
Paul McManus
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, great communication. Had the mini service on my tag and it came back looking like new. And it was all done within a week!
Excellent, rapid & extremely helpful service. Well done!
Good friendly service Very pleased
Good service, quick turn around, and really communications throughout. I would recommend RWR.
Excellent, super fast service and superb communication throughout. Highly recommended!
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Super quick service, excellent communication throughout. Highly recommended!
A fantastic Watch Repair Service - Ross Watch Repairs did a fantastic job on repairing my Tag Heur watch - I would recommend them to anyone
Mr K - Oxfordshire
As others have commented, I used RWR's service due to a lack of other options during the Covid-19 lockdown, in my case due to a battery replacement being required for my Tag Heuer watch. I was really impressed with how quickly the service was completed and how RWR kept me informed by e-mail every step of the way. I've had my watch back for a few days now and everything seems to be fine; the battery replacement came with a two year guarantee but time will tell on that count! The service was a little pricey (especially adding the cost of having to send the watch out using Special Delivery, though the return postage was paid for) but I'm hoping the quality and convenience will prove this worthwhile.
Pleased with Omega watch mini service - good value for money.
Good Service during the Covid-19 Lockdown. Would use the service again and recommend.
I am very happy with Ross watch repairs I sent my breitling watch off to them 2 weeks ago ( for a mini service) and already have had it returned, whilst they had the watch they kept me informed by letting me know that they have received it, the work was completed and then sent me the tracking number of the watch being sent back.

The watch came back looking brand new I will definitely recommend and use them again.

Many thanks Kieron
I came across RWR in the Tunbridge Wells shopping centre and was very satisfied with the service. I therefore had every confidence in entrusting my recent problem to you. i received the best attention and would have no hesitation in recommending you to others. You have also repaired my wife's watch in the past.
Excellent service and great value! Thanks.
Took up their service due to Corona. Took a few weeks to repair as they had to order parts in but watch was repaired and to my surprise polished too. Looked in Much better condition than when I sent it. Will use them
Again
Excellent service, my watch was posted due to Corona virus restrictions and was repaired and returned within 1 week. Highly recommend RWR
Very friendly, flexible and helpful. My watch came back looking sparkly clean and working perfectly. Highly recommend this service.
**** DO NOT USE ! ****
This so-called "business" is a joke (either that or it's a scam).
Here's an abridged account of my experience with them:

I was looking for someone to take a look at my automatic Rotary watch. The watch was running fine, the day indicator clicked over at midnight as is it should but the actual date indicator was stuck on '27'.
After searching online (but failing to check for reviews - big mistake) I emailed a few companies on 6th April 2020. RWR's quote of £79.95 for a service was the most affordable so I sent it off on 7th April.
I heard absolutely nothing for a quite a while and on checking the Royal Mail tracking app they hadn't even collected it (it was sent to a PO Box).
I was not happy and emailed them straight away.
A few days later I received an email telling me the cost would be £245.00 as the watch wasn't ticking at all !!! (remember, they had originally quoted £79.95 for a service).
Needless to say I did not accept their kind offer and asked for my watch to be returned thinking that would be the end of the matter.
Oh no, more was to come.
First, they demanded £10.00 to return my watch. Even though I thought this was a bit excessive (maybe not) I paid it straight away.
Was this the end of it? Nope!
Despite several emails to them chasing my return with no response I finally snapped. I emailed them an ultimatum. Either they supply me with a tracking number for my watch return within a couple of days (I was still being somewhat generous) or I would be reporting them to Kent Trading Standards. That finally got their attention!.
I eventually got my unrepaired watch back today, 29th April.

Guess what? I gave it a few shakes and it started ticking just fine despite their claim it wasnt working at all (the date is still stuck on 27 though).
I'm currently awaiting an estimate from a reputable company. Let's hope they're better than this shower (they couldn't be any worse if they tried).

In summary:

This 'business' is a complete joke.
Communication is almost non-existent.
Their initial quotes are not to be trusted at all.
Response times are completely unacceptable.

**** DO NOT TRUST THEM ****
Very happy it looks like new. Have used this company before and I will use them and recommend again.
Very efficient and prompt service. Particularly appreciated the collection and delivery service (we are local to RWR) as we are currently shielding from Covid-19 at home and needed a new battery replacement and watch service. Highly recommended. JMU
First class service and workmanship. Have used RWR for a couple of years now and they do a brilliant job and quickly. Highly recommended.
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.86 based on 299 reviews