Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

About Ross Watch Repairs:

RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 31st January 2017
daniel vasko
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 24th October 2016
Paul McManus
Brilliant service! I sent my watch by special delivery on a Friday; they acknowledged safe receipt the next day, and later the same day confirmed the works had been done, and that my watch was being sent back special delivery, and I received it back on Tuesday morning. I felt I was well looked after, and received a personal service. Will definitely use again and will recommend! Thank you!
Helpful advice and great service plus a brilliant turnaround.
Found RWR online was very happy with the price of battery replacement compered to the high street. Quick response to my enquiry very fast and efficient service. excellent communication throughout.
Fast and efficient service during a lockdown, posted it out and got it back 5 days later. Awesome!
•.¸¸.¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Great service, excellent communication, and expert advice. My watch was quickly serviced and battery replaced - amazingly fast turnaround - Big Thanks ! A+++ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸.¸¸.•
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Ross Watch Repairs offer an extremely efficient service. I phoned initially for advice which was clear and helpful, posted my Tag watch and had it back with a new battery and mini service within 4 days. I would highly recommend them.
Wow! A great service and very prompt return. Thank you.
Excellent service, was kept in touch when RWR received my Raymond Weil watch and right through the estimate, repair and when it was being posted back . Received the watch today and it works fine. Was slightly disappointed that some of the scratches on the back were still visible.
Excellent service good price very prompt delivery.
Very good same day service and collected from home
5star service and very helpful,well done
They could not have been quicker to assess my watch, fit the new battery, service and replace parts. Previously with one of the high street jewellers this took weeks. Ross Watch Repairs turned the job around in a few days and i am delighted and will be recommending them and using them again. Thank you Ross Watch Repairs.
ROSS WATCH REPAIRS LTD

Company number 11347073
Company status: Dissolved
Dissolved on 26 January 2021

Company is technically not trading according to Companies House.
Excellent service and competitive prices. I have been using them for years. I would recommend them 100%
Excellent service. Watch was collected , repaired and returned the next day. I was kept fully informed of times for collection and delivery the whole way through.

I’d thoroughly recommend them
Very prompt and efficient service, when I my watch was returned after it had been fitted with a new battery and polished it looked like new as the minor scratches on it had virtually disappeared. I would recommend RWR most highly.
Was a little sceptical to send my watch by post & to Rwr but great customer service & the turn around from sending my watch for a replacement battery only took 3 days in total. Would highly recommend using this company.
Excellent service. Helpful and very pleasant staff. Acceptable price very prompt delivery. Will certainly recommend Ross Watch Repairs .eileensmith
Brilliant just brilliant. Amazingly quick and efficient service.
I can wholeheartedly recommend.
Excellent ! Fast service , great communication and very reasonably priced