Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ross Watch Repairs
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Ross Watch Repairs Reviews

About Ross Watch Repairs:

RWR is a watch repairs specialist company.

enquiries@rosswatchrepairs.co.uk

Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 31st January 2017
D Vasko
Ross Watch Repairs 5 star review on 24th October 2016
P McManus
Efficient expert service from RW Repairs in The Glades Bromley. Called in advance to check waiting times and was advised on the next time to attend to avoid a long wait. Dropped two watches off for new batteries plus a clean and reseal for my Tag H. Went shopping and returned in 45 mins - everything was ready and waiting just as promised. Perfect service. Thank you!
Very friendly and helpful technician and a good job done quickly. Good price also.
Really friendly and helpful service plus a reasonable price for 3 watch batteries- would definitely recommend!
The service provided was excellent and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ross Watch Repairs. I will definitely use their services again.
Very efficient service in all respects
Excellent service throughout from the original communication, to the actual service of my watch to the return of it. I was extremely pleased with the result. Thank you
Had sent a previous watch back to Breitling for a battery replacement and service. Took 3 months and cost in the region of £350. RWR had my watch back to me after a week. Battery replaced and mini service at a much more reasonable cost. Cleaning process had made a big difference to the watch and particularly the titanium bracelet. All in all a good experience and can recommend.
very helpful staff, was apprehensive as I had used another postal company for service and battery replacement and had problems within 6 months,they were not helpful, I didn't trust them again so tried RWR they were amazing, very helpful and reassuring,well priced, 24 month warranty even dropped my watch off to me. (thank you James). Will use again and recommend.
Excellent service. Second time I have used the postal service to get my battery replaced a a service. It took a week from start to finish. Highly recommend them.
Brilliant service and turnaround, just had 2nd watch done and spot on.
Perfect professional & timely. A gold watch standard. Will recommend and use again.
Excellent service. Used them 3 times now for battery replacement and service of my Tag watch. Can’t fault them in anyway. Prompt, efficient and extremely competitive. Wouldn’t use anyone else now.
Perfect! Simple process! Very efficient! Many thanks!
Fantastic service. Very quick turn around and great communications. Highly recommended
I sent 2 Tag watches off for a service and new batteries. Price as estimated with a discount for 2 watches. Great customer service keeping in touch. I will use again.
Simple - send the watch in as explained on the website, ask for specific work to be done, they do it and return the watch - very simple, very quick and very effective. Will be using RWR again when needed, without hesitation. Highly recommended.
RWR offer an excellent service. I used them to replace a Tag Heuer watch battery during lockdown. The watch was returned promptly, the price was very competitive and I was kept informed throughout the process. I would recommend them and will use them in future
Service exactly as described and watch back within the week.
The service was quick, cost effective and did what was promised.
Very quick turnaround and professional service. All watch battery and services will now be done through RWR. Fantastic.
Ross Watch Repairs is rated 4.81 based on 400 reviews