Rosemary Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rosemary Online

About Rosemary Online: Rosemary Online is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

How would you rate Rosemary Online ?

"I cannot find the date and time of Rosemary Conley classes in West Bromwich. A lot of information about where classes are held but no dates or times."
"I found it a hard website to follow an app would of been better like the fit bit app"
"Support is always there when you need it and has a diet to suit me."
"Brilliant site,so easy to use and fantastic support when you need it. I've just lost my first stone and received a lovely letter, such a nice touch. Thoroughly recommend it."
"I've tried many weight loss sites (and clubs) and find the Rosemary Conley good in many ways. There is a choice of diets, from strict to gentle (I think the gentler the better for me in the long term!) and there is also an easy way to reset your records for those times when you want to clear the slate and start over! (Like I'm doing - again!)"
"Easy to follow from the start, there is a plan to suit everyone. Can plan meals ahead before I go shopping every week. Have been following it for a month now and am very happy with results."
"Very supportive 1:1 service offered and a great deal of information on the site, plus a wide variety of recipes which don't make you feel as if you are "on a diet". It's great."
"Good but needs an app rather logging in on line every time. Also offline availability would be good as I was abroad- Malaysia- and not always able to add meals and check calories. Would be good if you could copy a meal and paste from another day not a whole days menu. Linda"
"Daily motivation, encouragement, daily exercises"
"I like the fact I can go on my phone and still have access to everything I need to to keep me on track! I've been on holiday recently so not used it as much as I'd like to! I gave it 4 stars as I think there is room for improvement especially little gadgets like a serial bar code reader for when you are out shopping would be handy!! :D"
"There is always someone that we contact for help."
"All great, so glad I signed up!"
"Site is easy to use self explanatory and uncomplicated which make it easy for non pc users to manage getting around its site. If I'm looking for meal ideas I just click menu it's simple which makes it easy to use"
"Made me feel more motivated"
"I am pleased with the online site. I love the amount of recipies it has on offer. One way to improve this site would be to offer a scan system where u can scan from your phone products to show food information."
"Its just an easy site to go around, also I have the 1-2-1 coaching which is brilliant, a very good and worthwhile service provided by Rosemary Conley. The chats, and information are very instructive."
"Lovely recipes, simple but effective exercises and easy to use site"
"Rosemary Conley Online helps keep me focussed on dieting. I love how I can record my foods, exercise and weight - it really helps me to see my success. Love it!"
"really enjoying the website,"
Rosemary Online is rated 4.73 based on 297 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!