Rosemary Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rosemary Online

About Rosemary Online: Rosemary Online is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Click Here

Tell us how Rosemary Online made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I love 321 plan I’ve lost 10lb since 25/8/19 it’s easy to follow I also use app"
"A solid, well-established diet which is easy to follow and gives excellent results. I have tried many other diets such as low carb, keto and calorie counting: but I have found them difficult to follow, sometimes expensive and often giving me side-effects which made me feel ill. The good thing about the Rosemary Conley way of eating is that you don't have to count calories because it is already counted for you. You don't have to buy exotic food (which could result in you finding that you really don't like it, and have to throw it away). I have total trust in the R.C. diets as I know they can't have any harmful effects. I absolutely believe that I will achieve my target weight despite numerous illnesses and setbacks."
"Great speedy advice on diets. Good exercise videos. Excellent selection of recipes for diet options. Can recommend highly."
"Rosemary online has provided me with the motivation and support I need to control my diet after years of yo yo dieting. I am very pleased with the results so far."
"Quite new to Online Slimming, but finding this a very good site"
"Rosemary's online site is excellent. I was struggling after losing 3 stone to stay on track and had put a few pounds back on. I had some positive feedback from one of the excellent coaches upon joining and I am now back on track."
"I have found the website easy to get around, the recipes are delicious quick and easy to do. I have found the exercises very useful and the website also has lots of useful information. The best part for me has been losing 10lbs in the first 3 weeks. Also the being able to have the coaches to email about anything I'm not sure of and the fast response back."
"I absolutely love Rosemary Conley online.I should have thought of it ages ago! I'm British but live in Saudi Arabia at present so to have Rosemary and team in my home is fantastic. I had a difficult start but now I'm going to fly, the reason being that you support me and keep me going even if I'm hiding from you!"
"Rosemary Conley is a great and easy way to lose weight and change your lifestyle, and there is always someone to answer any questions you may have."
"I absolutely love Rosemary Online. Fabulous recipes. Ignore all the fad diets - at the end of the day, it's calories and healthy food that count for weight loss."
"I have found the Rosemary Conley coaches very helpful and very professional . They are always there to answer the simplest of questions with answers which are exactly hat I need. The diet is wonderful ! It really, really works ! Dont know how but it does. My daughter put me onto it and both she and I have lost weight without feeling deprived at all. Just more disciplined in eating when we are hungry and not just because we like the taste of the food. I started with total life change diet and the. Went on to the 800calories per day. I am very happy with this diet . I have been to 3 parties and a week’s holiday away and still managed to lose 11 pounds in one month !"
"Great website with plenty of useful resources and great exercise routines"
"Online site is great I personally never had time to do it. If you are disciplined with yourself to follow online then it's great but for me I have to be accountable to someone in person."
"My only issue is that the website keeps freezing and reverting back to earlier days on the tracker so you have to keep finding the right spot"
"So much information! Great support Will use again xx"
"Always loved Rosemary and find the site very helpful - dip in and out, especially the recipes for inspiration for a better and healthier life style"
"Nice easy site to use"
"I like the principles of low fat calorie counted diets & Rosemary Conley online incorporates all of this & more. Some of the recipes have been updated - yay - and the support staff are absolutely great. Always there for you, answer questions promptly and are so positive even when I'm not. Thank you!"
"I have just started using the website again. Success is very much about personal willpower. If people need encouragement from others to lose weight or exercise I wouldn’t recommend the website. Otherwise it’s a good way to track what you’re eating & exercise. Lots of recipes & diet plans too."
"fantastic, this is a great way of losing weight if you are nervous or have little time, you get lots of support which is amazing"
Rosemary Online is rated 4.75 based on 387 reviews