Rosemary Car Sales Reviews

Read Rosemary Car Sales Reviews

rosemarycarsales@gmail.com

Unit 2, Goswell House, Shirley Avenue

Tell us how Rosemary Car Sales made you happy
George was kind, knowledgeable and made the entire buying experience exceptionally easy. Straightforward, honest, all fees are printed / disclosed and we walked away knowing we got a great deal, a safe vehicle for our son, and made a new friend. We would buy again from Rosemary Car Sales. Thank you George!!
Bought an inexpensive used car from them a year ago +, used it and ready to move on. Both original purchase and sale back to Rosemary were smooth, no nonsense and cordial. George is very friendly and easy to deal with. Would send friends there. Prices appear very fair
Recently bought a used car from Rosemary Car Sales. They are a pleasure to work with and were able to offer us a great deal on a used car. They went above and beyond to make sure the process ran smoothly and that we were informed about every step of the process.
Alex is literally the best salesman he’s very patient and helpful I will recommend everyone to go to him on a scale 1 through 10 I will rate him a 10 πŸ€—
I recently bought a BMW at this dealership and Alex, my sales agent, took care of me like a boss. Being that it was my first time buying a car at a dealership this dealership really made me feel comfortable. Alex was very polite and knew what he was doing. If you’re looking for a great deal on a nice car I highly recommend Rosemary Car Sales. ASK FOR ALEX.
After car shopping for almost 2 weeks i found Rosemary Car Sales on AutoTrader. They helped me out from picking the car until i received the keys to my car! They have been such a help before, during and after the purchase, what every genuine dealership should do!
Ask for MO if you are looking for a great deal and great service! Got approved with a CF247 and they work with you with the numbers! Very happy with the outcome of this dealer! Thank you MO!
After going from dealer to dealer, I finally walked away with a BRAND NEW CAR!!! Rosemary was extremely professional, and treated me like family. Mo made the experience amazing! Thank you Rosemary dealership, thank you Mo ! I really appreciate you all (: thank you for your amazing services! Will be recommending to anyone I encounter in search for a new vehicle, and experienced professionals to assist.
I honestly feel blessed that I found this place. I got a good car at a good price. My old mechanic inspected it before I bought it and said it needed a little minor work but overall was remarkably legit. Rosemary Car Sales 🀘
Our experience with Rosemary Car Sales was great! They were easy going made the experience comfortable and understandable. My boyfriend and I are 21 and this was our first car from a dealership and they treated us with respect. All the other dealerships we went to before would not take us serious or tried to lie to us. We liked the wide variety of cars they have as well as there honesty. I would highly recommend them!
Really great service from Andy at Rosemary cars I travelled a long way to buy a car off them and it is fantastic I would definitely use them again because of the great customer relations and Andy is a really nice guy Not pushy at all and the most helpful person you could wish to meet
Fantastic customer service from start to finish....would and will recommend Rosemary Car Sales for anyone that is looking to purchase a proper car. Brilliant .keep up the good work. Special thanks to Mo who was outstanding, such a nice guy who answered all of our questions. We never had any pressure put on us to buy .a car. We did buy a car though, and to say we are pleased is an under statement
Alex was spot on from start to finish .The service was great and Informative .Everything was safe and clean per COVID-19 restrictions from Rosemary Car Sales.
Bought a Nissan Qashqai+1 in excellent condition with full paper work, runs smooth. The gentleman were very knowledgeable and hospitable, also came with 6 months RAC cover for my piece of mind. Bought the car for the best price on the market. Definitely recommend Rosemary if you need a used quality car. Will buy again in the near future. Thanks gentlemen.
Friendly independent garage, good service
Lovely garage, left to look at cars without being pushed, fabulous service nothing too much trouble
Pleasant experience buying my Mazda 3 from here, Team was really friendly and make it very easy to buy the vehicle.Thank you guys.
I travelled over 100 miles and bought myself a lovely Ford Focus from Rosemary Cars. As promised Mo who is such a really nice and genuine bloke provided me with a true professional Customer Service. Thanks Mo and the staff and it was a pleasure doing business with you..
No hard selling by staff, cars are in excellent condition, and have all the Information you need about them.
Bought an AUDI A3 for my misses . Just wanted a reliable car and that is what I found out here at Rosemary Car Sales. Brilliant service from Test Drive to Drive away .
Must recommend ! Friendly customer service with satisfaction. Staff was very polite and helpful . no pressure and push sales . Amazing staff; an asset to Rosemary Car Sales πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rosemary Car Sales is rated 4.83 based on 52 reviews