Rosemary Car Sales Reviews

Read Rosemary Car Sales Reviews

rosemarycarsales@gmail.com

Unit 2, Goswell House, Shirley Avenue

Tell us how Rosemary Car Sales made you happy
I bought a car from them last year in october. After few months I had some problems with the car, but not this is worst. After I fix it I’ve tryed to find full history of this car and I was shocked when I’ve realised the milleage was changed 13k miles back. So normally I bought the car at 72k miles but the real milleage was 85k. Check the cars when buy it from them, they change the milleage to have a bigger prices for the cars.
Terrible experience! After two weeks car completely broken down! As this was done by finance they had to try to fix it. Tried three times and failed each time! Took service book and never returned it. Do not buy! They have many faulty cars and are very unreliable!
Just completed a successful section 75 credit card claim as they wouldn’t give a refund for a misdescribed vehicle. Don’t trust these crooks.
We bought a car from Rosemary Car Sales, the car had problems by day 3 and the cost to fix it was £1500+. We asked to return the car as it was not of satisfactory quality for the amount we paid (£13,500), and they flatly refused. We are taking the car dealer to court for this, as under the Consumer Rights Act of 2015, we are totally within our rights to return a car that has had undisclosed damage when we bought it. Do not trust this car dealer, save yourself the trouble I now have to go through and shop elsewhere!!!!!!
Just had a great experience buying my new to me VW. Test drove Saturday and even financed with not so great credit all in a few hours. Salesman was great and easy to work with. No hidden fees everyone was up front on price and no hidden costs. Was able to pick up and drive away registered a few days later. I dreaded looking and test driving cars but Rosemary Car Sales made the whole experience painless and quick!
The lads are extremely helpful and were ready to answer all of my questions ! Would definitely go to them again if I’m looking to purchase another car.
Satisfied 😌 service staff was very helpful 👍
Quality selection of vehicles and an easy purchasing process. The salesman I worked with was respectful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend working with him. The new finance manager was also great to work with and made the financing process transparent and easy.
Just closed on a great car. Rosemary Car Sales were very personable and knowledgeable, and the car was exactly as promised. Great condition, loaded, and backed by HPI report and 30-day warranty. Couldn’t be more pleased with my experience. Highly recommend!
Very helpful. I called and stated I wasn't a buyer but had some questions. They took the time to explain what they knew and pointed me in the right direction.
Our brief interaction was so helpful and pleasant, I felt obliged to write them a review, which I usually never do.
Thank you guys!
Excellent experience & service. Thank you guys!
Needed a car and been on the hunt for so long. Saw a listing and went right away! They have been a great help and worked with us for hours to get a great deal and insurance ! Everything was done within that time, registration, titles, insurance. As a first time driver, I am beyond happy. Thanks Rosemary Car Sales!!!!!!!
I went in after first lockdown to purchase my very first car and the experience was awesome!! They were able to work with me and inform me of everything that I needed to know. I felt very comfortable and the outcome? Well, I have a brand new whip that I love! Thank you guys so much. Please don’t hesitate on this dealership. They’re amazing!
Rosemary is great and are willing to work with you no matter what credit score . You will leave with a car that exact day .
There is a wizard working at Rosemary Car Sales my key would not close or open my car for three weeks! Of course I checked the battery and tried the second key nothing. Then this chap holds my key in his spooky hand I believe he had 6 fingers on each hand and then bam it's all good. He sorted it well happy cheers my service advisor.
Purchased a car from Rosemary here for our Daughter. Service was exceptional and had a real family feel customer first attitude that you do not always get these days. Many thanks.
We had a fantastic experience with Rosemary Car Sales purchasing our new vehicle!
The team was really helpful and provided a superb customer care during and after the process.
Highly recommended!
Good experience from start to finish. I purchased a 20 year old bora that Rosemary assured me that it had a small fortune spent on it and that the last owner had to give up driving. I was skeptical at first due to its age. Reassured by them I made the journey by train from Windsor the Leicester, honestly he had told me the whole truth about the car over email, I was pretty blown away with how clean it was and how well it drove. Thanks again 👍
Spotted a Audi online booked a viewing and drove away the same day . left me to it very happy
2nd times a charm
This is my second time buying a car from Rosemary's, and I'll definitely be returning for my third. Mo was incredible, he was honest, polite and efficient. I couldn't recommend him and his dealership enough!
Rosemary Car Sales is rated 4.76 based on 112 reviews