Roseland Furniture Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

How would you rate Roseland Furniture?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Disappointing Service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Roseland Furniture in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Disappointing Service
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a tv stand and coffee table from Roseland. The experience was unfortunately not great… 1. No tracking - I received an email saying “Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status”, the link took me to my account, but there was no where to actually track the item. I assumed it would be delivered that day as there was no tracking, it wasn’t. 2. Only one item - I received another email and txt the next day saying it was to be delivered between 4:19 and 6:19pm. A delivery guy came, but only delivered the coffee table – I asked whether there was another item and he assured me there wasn’t. 3. Failed delivery - I received an email later the same day saying “Our driver has indicated he tried to make a delivery to you today but was unable to. He may have left a calling card.” I was in all day!! He even delivered ONE of the items… 4. Last minute delivery - I received a txt at 8:33am the next day saying I’d get a deliver that day between 9:14am and 11:14am. Obviously this was very last minute, so I was unable to be there. I called the number and left an answer phone message. No one called me back all day. 5. Delivery but no handles - The delivery guy luckily turned up when I got home from work (despite no phone call), and delivered the tv stand. But after unpacking I discovered there were no handles for it! 6. Wrong replacement handles - I contacted Roseland who said they’d send some handles. I received them a week later, but they were the wrong ones! 7. Correct handles - After contacting Roseland again, they send out the correct handles… a further week later. Overall the whole delivery process was rather frustrating – Not knowing when the delivery would be made, receiving the delivery across two different days, and not receiving the draw handles. The furniture itself is actually quite nice for the price, but this experience has unfortunately affected my views on the company, and I’d think twice about ordering again from them."
"The TVs cabinet and nest if tables look elegant and perfect in our orangery, the perfect finish to the room."
"Roseland Furniture have delivered after two days, by standard order, they have been helpful when contacted and the quality of the furniture was excellent."
Robert Small
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent chest of drawers delivered when promised to my son for his new house as a gift."
Mara & Alastair Poole
Verified Reviewer
"We are so pleased with our Daymer Cream Dining Set. The quality is superb and from the moment of ordering through to delivery, we were very impressed with Roseland Furniture. Ordering online was simple and delivery was quick, with the guys ringing beforehand to let us know when they would be arriving. Beautiful design, solid wood and looks great in our house! We'll definitely shop with Roseland Furniture again."
Edward MacLeod
Verified Reviewer
"Great product, fast delivery and we'll assembled. Will definitely use again"
Angry Of Surrey
Unverified Reviewer
"Poor customer service. Promised delivery slot on the afternoon of 8th December didn't happen. Still waiting for furniture that was ordered on the 27/11/17 despite being told it was on its way on the same day it was ordered. Obviously not true."
Graham P Manuell
Verified Reviewer
"We moved from Cornwall, not far from the Roseland Truro store, to East Sussex and needed additional furniture. At first we bought a Newlyn tall, narrow, oak bookcase; and were extremely pleased. A few months later we again went online and bought a large version of the same bookcase. Once again we received a nice piece of craftsmanship from Cornwall. Very competitive price, very well packaged and delivered by a very friendly and polite courier. What more could we want?"
"Thrilled with the 3 pieces or furniture I bought,beautiful quality,very classy,reasonable price,hope yo buy more,great seller to deal with"
Jessica Moore
"Great quality furniture and affordable prices with fast delivery"
"Lovely solid furniture at great prices and fast delivery."
Andrea Whittle