Review and raise up to £2.00
I ordered a tv stand and coffee table from Roseland. The experience was unfortunately not great…
1. No tracking - I received an email saying “Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status”, the link took me to my account, but there was no where to actually track the item. I assumed it would be delivered that day as there was no tracking, it wasn’t.
2. Only one item - I received another email and txt the next day saying it was to be delivered between 4:19 and 6:19pm. A delivery guy came, but only delivered the coffee table – I asked whether there was another item and he assured me there wasn’t.
3. Failed delivery - I received an email later the same day saying “Our driver has indicated he tried to make a delivery to you today but was unable to. He may have left a calling card.” I was in all day!! He even delivered ONE of the items…
4. Last minute delivery - I received a txt at 8:33am the next day saying I’d get a deliver that day between 9:14am and 11:14am. Obviously this was very last minute, so I was unable to be there. I called the number and left an answer phone message. No one called me back all day.
5. Delivery but no handles - The delivery guy luckily turned up when I got home from work (despite no phone call), and delivered the tv stand. But after unpacking I discovered there were no handles for it!
6. Wrong replacement handles - I contacted Roseland who said they’d send some handles. I received them a week later, but they were the wrong ones!
7. Correct handles - After contacting Roseland again, they send out the correct handles… a further week later.
Overall the whole delivery process was rather frustrating – Not knowing when the delivery would be made, receiving the delivery across two different days, and not receiving the draw handles.
The furniture itself is actually quite nice for the price, but this experience has unfortunately affected my views on the company, and I’d think twice about ordering again from them.