Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great service. Very pleased with goods received.
Posted 14 minutes ago
Excellent quality and arrived quickly. Will definitely use again!
Posted 22 minutes ago
Have purchased two pieces of acacia lounge furniture recently and very pleased with the quality of them.
Easy to order, order came on time, friendly staff when I rang with a query, and looks amazing.
We bought the Daymer slim bookcase to compliment two larder units in the same range. What can I say, excellent service, as always. Also, having items come ready for use without having to assemble is a definite plus. We would definitely shop with Roseland if we needed furniture in the future.
Quick, efficient, Very pleased with all items.
Good quality oak telephone table. Item arrived very quickly and was well packaged and protected.
Pleased with the quality of the product and the delivery service was both quick and efficient.
This is the third item of furniture I have boughtfrom Roseland. This time a small desk to set up for home working and it is perfect. Just the right size, well made, nice finish and good value for money, it also has a handy full sized drawer to tidy work away into. It was very easy to put together on my own although it was a bit heavy, as it is fairly solid! I was very impressed by the way the store speeded up my delivery when I asked. Great furniture, fantastic firm, super service, I would thoroughly recommend them. Thank you.
Love all the new pieces of furniture bought from Roseland they all complement each other in the living room would highly recommend Roseland for there beautiful hand crafted furniture .
Excellent service, goods as described, well packed and pleased with purchase.
My Bookcase and Chest of Drawers delivered yesterday are super. Well built, strong and will last a lifetime. You can buy cheaper from other manufacturers but these are quality items not weak and cheap wood. Thank you Roseland Furniture for these beautiful pieces I am delighted with them.
Absolutely brilliant customer service, quick and easy delivery. I ordered 5 items and 2 were out of stock but I was constantly kept up to date on when they would be getting the items and sending them out to me. Excellent quality furniture, would highly recommend
I am very pleased with the Surrey Oak sideboard. It arrived very well packaged and fully assembled. Looks great in my lounge. Plenty of storage room, I especially like the quality of the handles and real oak top.
I was looking for a table and chairs that was strong and nice looking. I found it at Roseland Furniture and i am happy with it. Well worth the money. John
Good website, good selection of goods at varying price. My experience is that Roseland is a very reliable company and would happily use them again.
The sideboard is the third piece of furniture I have bought in the Mobel range, and I am delighted with the quality and appearance. Furniture delivered as promised. I would recommend this company.
Good product and good value.
The furniture arrived very well packed. The unpacked results were very pleasing. Good value furniture and perfect for what I wanted. Really pleased.
We are totally delighted with our DVD and Cd storage cabinet. The service we received was
excellent , the contact was first class and the cabinet was delivered on time and
in perfect condition, Thanks so much. Stay safe.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,037 reviews