Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Arrived very quickly, as promised.
Easy to put together very sturdy love it.
Thank you Roseland.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent product, well made, just the right size. Very pleased with this purchase
Excellent furniture very well made, at a very good price
After waiting for the item to come back into stock Roseland asked me to register my interest and they would notify as soon as the item would be available again. During these COVID times we all need to patient, the days of everything being now now are over. So we waited and sure enough after a few weeks the item came back into stock, we paid for the item and awaited delivery. The item was delivery OK but the packaging was just off the scale I have never seen in all my life seen such protective packing it was great. When we got our item out of its packaging and put into position, all we can say it was perfect, exactly as it said on the tin, not a scratch or mark to be seen. For us this was a great purchase and goes with our room perfectly. Well done all round
Beautiful furniture, great value for money and comes fully assembled. Also delivery is first rate as is their customer service.
Very pleased with my sideboard. I ordered it and it was delivered within a couple of days. Some of the screws weren't long enough, so I emailed Roseland and they refunded more than enough for me buy some longer screws. All is now perfect. I would thoroughly recommend their excellent service and their great back up service when things weren't quite right.
Bought a two door sideboard.Very happy with purchase
Very pleased with my purchase, the service is excellent ,good value for the price, I will certainly use them again .
Good quality, easy to assemble and quick delivery. Very satisfied
Good quality product.
Minimal assembly.
Very pleased.
The oak 10 draw cd/dvd cabinet is a heavy and beautiful piece of furniture.
We are very pleased with the product and the rapid delivery sevice.
Fab ! Great price, excellent quality, minimal assembly. Get yourself one of these.
Roseland Furniture are an excellent company to deal with. They provided a good service and quick delivery with a very well packed TV corner unit.
Good quality furniture dose the job and looks nice too
Well made, value for money, love
attention to the detail. Prompt delivery, within 5 days. Am considering a second purchase.
I bought an oak corner TV stand which I considered to be very reasonably priced at £219.94. It was delivered just a couple of days after I placed the order - excellent service.

I needed the TV stand to match existing furniture, so was concerned that they colour of the oak might not match. On receipt I was pleased as punch to find that the stand matched perfectly and I would have been hard pushed to find anything better, its an exact fit for my 55 inch TV.

I could not recommend Roseland Furniture enough. Fabulous experience from start to finish - Thank You.
The TV stand was delivered early and was well protected by the packaging. It was not self assembly which is a huge plus.
very good value for money and a quality product. delivered promptly and well packaged to prevent damage.
We're very pleased with the item the quickness of delivery and the driver who was so helpful whilst social distancing
Love the dressing table I ordered from Roseland furniture... fast delivery too. The stool seat cover was a lightly different colour from the picture on the Internet (more cream/beige than grey) but as it was a neutral colour it still matched fine with my decor... I would definitely order from this company again.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,108 reviews