Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Well happy with my order for teak sideboard unit . Delivery on time and kept me informed all the way.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Roseland Furniture were great. The desk we bought is great. Unfortunately, the courier, XDP, are an absolute disgrace and it's astonishing that any form would use them, seriously, just Google them and read the horror stories. I will never again knowingly buy from a store that uses XDP and I implore Roseland to switch to another firm.
The furniture is good, the delivery very quick and delivery driver very pleasant. Just one minor point I was not advised which day delivery was, only received call from driver 10 mins before, luckily I was at home!
Unfortunately the sideboard we ordered had a cracked door and had to be returned but Roseland were very good and their customer service could not be faulted
Very pleased with our bedroom furniture. Looks great. Fast delivery, no hassle or fuss. I would purchase from this company again.
happy with my puechase
Really pleased with our new television cabinet. Good quality and very stylish. Very easy to order and excellent delivery service.
Bedside tables I purchased are great quality and very good value. However delivery came with no notice, unfortunately, and no way of choosing a delivery window. My poor neighbours were landed with two large boxes for 4 days which I really wasn't impressed with.
Very reasonably priced desk - looks good. Arrived on time and well packaged.
I was very pleased with the service and delivery was very quick. The quality of the furniture is very goog
The furniture is good quality and looks lovely and I would consider using Roseland Furniture again in the future.
Furniture arrived after numerous attempts to confirm if items were actually in stock. Not being able to speak to anyone is frustrating. Emails usually took 48 hours to respond to which was unsatisfactory. Delivery company does not do Roseland any favours. There is nothing but an answer machine despite at least two telephone numbers given on the website. Tracking system very poor compared with other delivery companies. I accept that Covid has caused issues but if companies continue to sell and take your money then communication needs to be acceptable
Very good well made furniture, which we were very pleased with. The only drawback was that despite the excessive packaging every item was chipped on corners which on grey furniture shows up white underneath which was very disappointing.
Happy with the furniture, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. The delivery driver was rather abrupt. When we removed the packaging, to door knobs were different to the ones on your advertised pic, we expected small aged brass looking knobs, but got rather ugly, large, wooden ones which really did not suit this piece of furniture at all as the cupboard doors are quite small. I have replaced them myself.
Order delivered quickly customer service good o ly one bedside table delivered but the other came the next day
Lovely phone table for the hallway.
Fits in with furniture of similar colouring.
Arrived on time and well packed.
The ottoman box I bought was fantastic. I'm using it for my grand children's toys and books. Great quality and fast delivery.
Arrived in good condition haven't assembled it as in middle of decorating.
Bought the new television unit for our new Tv but it arrived damaged. An exchange was organised after a couple of days and the new unit arrived but was left outside and the driver did not come to the door to let us know it had arrived. The damaged unit was not removed until a few days later. We love the unit but the whole delivery experience was awful. Hence 4 stars out of 5
Well made and reasonably priced.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,108 reviews