Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
I'm pleased with the quality of my Tv cabinet. but somewot disappointed as the unit top in the image online looked like a grey washed effect . but it's not it's a plain oak colour. therefore just giving a 3 star. also did not get prior confirmation of delivery date. luckily I was off work that day
Scratched parcial refund offered
Ordered two 3 draw wardrobes one ok other with mould on and small draw unable to open due to bad fit , on contact was offered £35 to keep it , bit of a small offer on a £500 wardrobe . When asked for a replacement they have been ok and now waiting for it.
The furniture is lovely, and it was well packaged, and a reasonable priec. The people who responded to emails were very pleasant. My gripe is the delivery company, who lived down to my expectations of them from previous experience, whereby they don't come when arranged, but don't bother letting you know, and then turn up out of the blue and pretend they've out-carded you - they make it impossible to contact them. This is extremely frustrating.
I also, did not like the way it was impossible to speak to anyone from the sales company on the phone - supposedly because of Covid, but you can't catch that over the telephone, so I don't find that a good excuse. I would use Roseland again, but only if they used a different delivery company, who are too chaotic and uncaring about the customer to warrant giving them any business.
the furniture is fine but my drawer unit turned up damaged in transit which was quickly
replaced , however the replacement was also damaged in transit but to a lesser degree
so i decided not to risk another replacement , which was offered , so i hid the damage .
so i have paid full price for damaged goods ?
Would have been five stars for actual furniture but delivery system let the service down. Also delivery driver wore no gloves or mask! Shame, think Roseland should think about using different delivery service.
London tallboy chest of drawers arrived broken. Return easy and refund deposited in my account.
Oak furnitureland much better quality but more expensive.
Great service & great furniture
I purchased the Farrow TV unit which looks to be really good quality, very nice and sturdy. I would have like to have given a higher rating, however we had a really poor service from the delivery company and when we brought this to the attention of Roseland Furniture, we received a somewhat disinterested response which unfortunately does put me off from ordering from here in the future.
Purchased a chest of draws.Unfortunately there was considerable damage .
Contacted Roseland furniture and they were very appologetic and arranged a replacement set.The replacement draws were fine.The returns process wasn't great probably due to the ongoing pandemic.Overall reasonably happy.
Excellent delivery guy especially in the Covid situation.

The furniture, we do like it fits in the room well, but slight mark on the bookcase, and one of the bolts on the telephone table was faulty ( luckily we happen to have a exact spare, otherwise we could not put it together)
While we fully appreciate the difficult situation of running a business when in lockdown, the no telephone system and only emails leadIng to long wait for answers and after taking our order and money we heard nothing till 7.25am on the day of delivery, that the delivery was taking place. Please note key and essential workers are still working. At least 24 hours notice would of been nice. We have ordered furniture before, but would not order again until restrictions are over, or telephone lines are open!
Was disappointed with the flat pack wardrobe and the lack of oak in the construction.
Paid alot of money for oak veneer
Also the waiting time for delivery was not what you said on the ordering page
We received 2 chest of draws 1 was in a very bad state and was offered £45 compensation when we paid over £300 insult then had to wait for a collection and delivery and was also asked for photos of the the damage when it was obvious that it was damaged
Can't really give a review because we've been waiting over 2 weeks for delivery and still no sign of getting are sideboard..
Great service, arrived really quickly. Book case I’d a bit wobbly. One leg is slightly shorter but I’ve put a piece of cardboard under that leg and it’s now stable apart from that it’s great.
Bought two London oak wardrobes and chest of draws. Not what I was expecting the wardrobes didn't line up so had problems making the top of wardrobes fit and the chest of draws had to be adjusted for draws to fit in carcass. The handles on both wardrobes don't line up so will have to buy four new handles and try to cover the existing holes. It said that all solid wood but inside the wardrobes it was more like a cheap packing case. At least clothes are now hanging neatly!
can't havn't yet received goods which I understand were sent off on 3rd June
My good were delivered amazingly quickly however both items were returned as one was chipped |& the other had paint missing. This problem was dealt with efficiently & items were collected. It was disappointing as they were nice pieces of furniture.
Courier service was terrible. I received a message to say they were going to deliver so i stayed in all day but no delivery! This happened twice before they finally delivered and the cabinet was damaged. As there was a hole in packaging this probably happened in transit. The problem is when delivery doesn't turn up neither the company or the courier are taking calls. No time slots given either. Only able to message but it can take days to get a reply. When it arrived damaged had to send message and wait 2 days for reply. Now received a partial refund although they did offer to take it back and give a full refund. The cabinet is lovely so shame it's all such a hassle!
Roseland furniture have been very good in the past. But on this occasion the delivery service they use has been a let down. I am still waiting for my delivery of furniture, which was estimated to be delivered on the 1st May. I put this down to complications due to Covid, so I’m not particularly bothered about waiting, I just wish I’d been given a more realistic estimation of delivery.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,063 reviews