Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
The tv unit was competitively priced, and was dispatched promptly to the couriers, but the couriers failed to deliver it on 4 occasions when they had specified a time slot. I could not contact Roseland Furniture by phone because they had closed their phone line due to people working from home (due to Covid 19). They should have provided their home workers with a mobile phone so that it would be possible to deliver some proper customer service. I was only able to communicate with them by email and had to wait 48 hours on each occasion for a response. The courier company had a phone line, but I could only ever get an answer from a depot in Bradford, so I could not speak to the people directly responsible for the delivery. After the 4th failed delivery the couriers claimed to have been to my house and left a card, which was not true. This reduced me to tears. They finally delivered it by leaving it on the front path while I was out, when they had not given me any notice that they were coming. Since then they have placed incorrect information on their tracking log, stating that they delivered the item the day before they left a card! As regards the tv unit itself, the drawer is too small to accommodate dvds or cds on their sides, so I cannot use it as I had intended. The description on the Roseland site needs to provide the internal dimensions of the unit including the drawer. I would not have bought it had I known this to be the case, but it has caused me so much frustration and anger waiting for the item to arrive that I am just going to put up with it. There is a small indentation on the front panel of the unit which is poorly finished, but otherwise it looks ok in the room, and better than the one it replaced. See 3 attached photos.
Purchased twice first item was damaged returned and replaced, second item had apparently natural occurring defects on the wood, no exchange offered only a return and no discount offered out of courtesy for an item that doesn’t look great but we’ve had to keep as it was purchased to compliment the other cabinet of the same design
Vety disappointed with your chosen delivery partner who has lost my London Oak cupboard somewhere between their collection and delivery Depots
Unfortunately the item was damaged and returned and I am still waiting for the replacement.
No information from the delivery company. Quite a disappointment so I cannot give a full review.
The bookcase I received was poor quality. ROSELAND offered refund or replace but I decided to get a refund. They arranged collection but I was only informed Via email of the collection less than an hour before the courier arrived.
I purchased 2 bedside units. I discovered on delivery that one of them was damaged. I have tried to organise a new one to be delivered but unfortunately it is on back order and the company is not sure when there will be stock again (could be 12 weeks or longer). I am now having to return both units. Not sure why companies sell products that have very low stock levels, they should not be using these types of manufacturing suppliers in my opinion.
Was good quality but badly damaged.
After a unsatisfactorily service from your courier , I was very pleased with my tv cabinet.
Despite current situation communication is poor. Phone lines are closed despite selling on line. Email slow to respond. Delivery took 11 days then came a day late in a plain unmarked van. Supposed to come via XDP who are just as bad with communicating. Very disappointing experience all round which is a shame as furniture is nice
Its been a month and i still havent received half my order. There have been many emails sent, some have received a response but none of those have given me an answer as to where the rest of my order is.
I cant fault the unit i have received.
Delivery company and customer services are shocking.
Furniture was not in stock but my payment taken immediately. Furniture damages when arrived
Recently ordered set of 6 dining chairs online, shown as in stock and ready for delivery in 4 - 6 days. Got confirmation email, then preparing to ship email, then on its way email. Day 6, got email saying not in stock and expect delivery in 12 weeks!! Love Roseland furniture but online service and web stock holding check appalling. Very pithy apology sent to me online but no action taken that I have been made aware of. Covid 19 notwithstanding, a very disappointing service, not what I am used to from this company, and still no confirmed delivery date as yet.
Currently I can only give a 2. Placed an order a week ago and have had no indication of when the item will be delivered despite a chase. Still no idea when we will get it.
I purchased the London Oak chest of drawers. The photos do not reflect the lack of quality of the item. I was fooled into believing the drawers were wholly dovetailed. They were not. Only the drawer fronts were. The interior wood classed as "solid" resembles an orange box. Very disappointing. However it was not worth the hassle of returning it so it has been kept. If it lasts more than a few months I would be surprised. I had planned to by more but will not be doing so
Paid & delivered quite quick damaged item STILL waiting for replacement After nearly a week.
Another few days & refund needed to purchase elsewhere
Product fine.After all they just import and sell the product.Customer care absolutely awful. Inquiries were dealt with haphazard, several days after the question was asked, conflicting information supplied and the downright erroneous, misleading and incorrect, no reply when this was pointed out. Would I deal with them again? Never. Plenty other companies out there with same/similar products who treat customers promptly and honestly.
Can only comment on experience so far and as I still haven’t received my order despite saying on the order I needed it by 4th as it is for a 50th birthday gift am still NOT in receipt.
Message twice asking for delivery update and told not to message multiple times although I never received a delivery update.
So not happy and will not be recommending or using again unfortunately
I have provided a status of 'poor'. This is due to the furniture it's self was damaged and poorly made, however the customer service was very good /excellent. So in summary a mixed review
A little flimsier than expected cbsdering the price. Wall fixing very poor.
Still awaiting delivery taking its time
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,109 reviews