Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Quality of the furniture looks good, but we have had two damaged units delivered and trying to communicate with Roseland is near impossible, they are extremely slow to respond to messages and 2 1/2 weeks after initial delivery I’m still waiting for my goods, buy with caution.
The unit has had to be returned as it was damaged and not usable.
Haven’t received delivery, chased numerous times on e mail and phone, have chased again today but no one answers, Left to believe by your service people the courier used doesn’t respond to you calls, and is letting you down, but this could be a fob off.
No words to convey my disgust- avoid at all costs
I am still waiting for the chest of drawers to arrive can you please check this for me received bed side cabinets and let me know thank you
I cannot review what i have not received.
Not the quality expected.Oakland is three times the quality,but only a few hundred dearer,This company fobs of a complaint,
Don’t buy from them,spend the few hundred extra,and get 3 times the quality.
This company sells cheap gear made in Vietnam.You have been warned
To be totally honest this company is got to be the worst company I had ths misfortune to deal with.
Nordeen
I am really unhappy with how this company have dealt with a return of a product. After being told I would have it collected in 3-4 days over 8 days later no collection and the company they advised would have been collecting it have no record of this. After several attempts to call and email I am very very disappointed and would not recommend them at all.
Purchased side tables, bedside tables and tv cabinet in london oak. TV cabinet damaged and very poor quality. I was advised on 9th october that tv cabinet would be collected for a refund. I am still waiting for collection and refund. Have emailed and messaged roseland numerous times and the phone is never answered when trying to contact by phone. I will not purchase from roseland again and recommend no one else does either especially if you need to return anything.
Item was damaged and had to be returned. Very poor quality
Ordered a side board just short of three weeks ago. Have not yet received it or so much as an update on where it has got to. Messaged this morning first thing but at 18.58 have not had a response.
We bought a bookcase for £240. It was intended for an area at the bottom of our stairs, but although the pictures and description on your website appeared to show the bookcase having a solid wooden top, in fact it arrived with an ugly open space in its top, clearly visible as you come down the stairs.
I complained about this by email, and received a short, unapologetic reply, offering no solution to our problem.
I then spent more than half an hour on hold, the following day, to speak to someone at Roseland Furniture. When I finally got through, I spoke to a woman called Isa, who did offer an apology, and said she would refer the matter to her bosses. I have heard nothing since then.
Very disappointing, and I would say that your advertising is misleading. If an item of furniture appears to have a solid top, and the website doesn’t mention that it is not, then how are customers supposed to know their purchase will have an unsightly hole in its top?
Not good enough.
I will not buy from this company again, and certainly couldn’t recommend you to anyone.

Barnaby Stradling - North Somerset
It hasn’t turned up!
I was told it had shipped but then told that it hadnt and it was out of stock. Zero stars.
We have still not received our furniture over a week and a half later. The issue is with the courier, but communication has been poor and it shouldn’t take this long to send out another. You should change couriers as it’s a shame the furniture looks so lovely on the website but this has put a dampener on it
I have yet to receive my order and have been waiting for a long time.
Purchased a tv stand and it took 3 weeks to come. When it had arrived the box was soaking wet and damaged as well as th tv stand. The stand had two massive crack and dents within it
When my bed was delivered the package was awful it was open at one
end and the bed was damaged .The headboard & footbed wasn’t in the
parcel either so half of the order was missing.I am waiting for Roseland
to get back to me for a collection & also a full refund .This was my first
order with Roseland furniture and I’m very disappointed with the quality .
I ordered from this company as I read the reviews but obviously it was
a mistake. It’s not Roseland’s fault it’s the courier very bad handling ☹️
3 out of 4 pieces of furniture ordered were of very poor quality. I did not even unpack the 4th item I was so disappointed.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.59 based on 15,754 reviews