Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very poor service. Was promised delivery by 15 the June now 20th and nothing. Consignment number not recognized and cannot speak to anyone
My item arrived damaged and Roseland responded quickly and made good my concerns
Can't really give a review because we've been waiting over 2 weeks for delivery and still no sign of getting are sideboard..
How can I complete a review on Roseland furniture I ordered and purchased ten days ago and as yet not been delivered.
Like many of the reviews on your website, you have asked for a review even though I have not received my order. I waited in all day for a delivery which did not arrive. Your delivery company ignored 4 messages. Your website claims that you offer a "fast, smooth delivery service" and "an experience to remember". The delivery service was non existent but the experience was certainly one to remember for all the WRONG reasons. My advice to future potential customers is to avoid this company. Many other reviewers have clearly had the same experience.
Placed order on 23/9 costing over £1100, received dispatched email on 25/9, still no sign of it 7 days later, after a week of unhelpful emails and calls, finally after 7 days I received voicemail telling me the delivery company has lost my order!

So once again dispatched on 2/10 with the promise it would be here by 5/10, after many calls to Roseland, again, to find out where my order is, I was told the delivery van had broken down on the way up to Scotland, at this point my patience wearing very thin.

Finally after many calls and emails to Roseland and their delivery company my order finally appeared on the 10/10.

The furniture is ok, the wardrobe doors were not aligned but I received a partial refund for this as I was not prepared to deal with this company any longer,

The customer service is appalling, every call ended the same way, saying they would get the delivery company to contact me, which never happened, I asked several times for a manager to contact me regarding all of the problems with such an expensive order, No manager ever contacted me. Once they have your money they literally don't care, blaming everything on the couriers.

This is by far the worst and most stressful experience I've had with online shopping and will NEVER order from here again.
we were very disappointed with the bench because one of the basket didnt fit, you send another basket which still didn't fit. So you then sent a complete new Brench. Which arrived today and is ok. Such a waste of our time packing it up again and your time sending out three different deliveres . I cannot fault your telephone assistance they were very helpful, in trying to resolve the problem.
Delivery came in late and there were no bolts or screws to assemble the dining table. Called office 2 days ago to report and i was told that it will be with me the next day or day after but nothing has arrived yet. Called office again and i was told that someone will call me back. Never wanted to give 1 star, however after the experience i had there was nothing else to give. Wont be making another purchase from this company again.
Chest of drawers was broken and bedside table had all marks on it plus had been over sanded and the top was wonky. Really poor quality furniture.
Ordered 2 small items from Roseland furniture one arrive no problem, but the other item was a nightmare to get delivered promised on one day, wife waited in all day No Delivery !
Stressed out emailing and ringing Roseland people did not seem to care much, only when i was going to cancel payment via visa did i get a definite delivery date.
Not really into leaving bad feedback but honestly could not leave anything else.
The furniture is not the best nor the worst, its made in Vietnam.
Days off work and cancelled appointments due to the delivery service and could not care less attitude of staff !
Never Again will i use the company, I would rather go an pick it up from shops.......ABYSMAL.......... SERVICE
1 unit perfect the other one is awful, horrible grain, looks scratched and bashed and they won't check for one without. So be warned they do not check their items for damage etc.
I am sorry to hear that there may be a fault to your item. Please contact the Customer Service team so they can look into this issue. Best regards
Adding my voice to those who have already commented on the terrible delivery service (paid extra to have delivery on a certain day in my case, didn't arrive, then dumped in front garden in full view is street days later along with several other issues) and the 'customer service' received following. All well and good having a nice product but, for me at least, a company stands or falls on its customer service and this is where decisions are made as to recommending to others or using again yourself. This is genuinely the single worst experience I have had with ordering anything online and I order a lot. Never again.
Dent and marks to paintwork. Order returned. Next one sent out with same defect. I don’t think the items are even being quality checked before being sent out. Still awaiting collection of faulty order. Very disappointing
I purchased 2 bedside units. I discovered on delivery that one of them was damaged. I have tried to organise a new one to be delivered but unfortunately it is on back order and the company is not sure when there will be stock again (could be 12 weeks or longer). I am now having to return both units. Not sure why companies sell products that have very low stock levels, they should not be using these types of manufacturing suppliers in my opinion.
The order did not turn up
I would never buy from these people again was messed around loads and my item came damaged to and was hard getting a new delivery date then waited in all day never arrived did in the end but never again
the furniture is fine but my drawer unit turned up damaged in transit which was quickly
replaced , however the replacement was also damaged in transit but to a lesser degree
so i decided not to risk another replacement , which was offered , so i hid the damage .
so i have paid full price for damaged goods ?
The furniture is great. However they took payment before telling me the items were out of stock. I decided to wait for delivery anyway as I had spent ages searching for two matching items of the required size. One item arrived within the 12 weeks they said. The other arrived nearly 5 months after ordering and payment. When I emailed to chase the item I got no apology for the huge delay.
Orders over 2 weeks ago and was expecting 2-3 days delivery. Nothing arrived as yet, apparently courier ‘lost’ my item. Have now requested a refund and am opening a case with PayPal if refund is not issued by close of business Friday
Nice looking unit but finish was terribly - knife or sharp object along one draw, not painted all over, white spots and more. Currently waiting a replacement.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,108 reviews