Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order. Well packaged goods. Arrived in good time.
Very unhappy our sideboard arrived with a huge hole in the side panel however was very nice but we have had to return it and still waiting somebody to collect it.
We are very happy with our sideboard, the ordering was easy and the company who delivered it kept us up to date. Unfortunately although we were pleased to see it was very well protected for delivery we found it difficult to unwrap as we are unable to lift heavy items.
Lovely quality beside tables , easy ordering and prompt delivery
Lovely quality
Really happy with the coffee table
Would definitely recommend
Very good service. The delivery was on time and the delivery men were careful and polite.
The furniture is even better quality than the pictures of it on the web site showed.
Could not be more pleased. I will certainly shop with you again.
Kind regards.
Victor Hughes.
I am still waiting for the screws and handles for the wardrobe as they were missing with order.
I would appreciate immediate delivery. I was pleased with the chest of drawers.

Mrs R Goodeve
3, Rg4 9la
Very pleased with product information delivery service and the quality of furniture. Would buy from Roseland furniture again.
Found this company on the web & hadnt heard of them previously but had excellent reviews. We ordered the small narrow bookcase which was delivered very quickly, extremely well packaged, and a beautiful piece of furniture for our conservatory.
I’m very pleased with the mini sideboard it’s just what I wanted the quality is very good and well made. The service from Roseland was excellent and the way the sideboard was packed was very good and delivered was very prompt.
The chest of drawers is very good, well packed. The delivery guys brought up a flight of stairs. I was disappointed with lack of being able to speak to someone re delivery. This was all rather rushed and frustrating when you are given a mobile number and either rings off hook, or cannot take a call. Not very satisfactory customer service.
Excellent sturdy furniture, as described online. Well packaged and fantastic communication. Cannot fault this company.
Not good material.
Very pleased with my cabinet and nest of tables.
very pleased with quality of tv stand and just like the picture
Excellent service and very friendly. Order received within a week and goods as expected. Would definitely recommend.
Lovely piece of furniture,very well made.
Very disappointed. Would never order from this company again. Very poor communication throughout. A generic email is sent to acknowledge they will answer within 48 hours.
Unable to speak to anyone on the phone, answer message states no calls will be answered. I ordered a chest of drawers, and concerns started when the courier company sent a text to advise of a delivery date and time (part of the time had already lapsed when the text was sent). It proved extremely difficult or impossible to contact them to re-arrange, and I never heard from them again. I had to communicate by email to Roseland who apologised and said they would look into this. I decided to cancel my order and request a full refund. This was accepted, but emails from Roseland said I had to wait until they had "confirmation that it is indeed coming back, we will process your refund". No idea when that would be and they gave me no idea when that would be. I paid through Paypal and lodged a complaint, and finally and quickly, I have now received my money back.
Excellent quality. I thought it came already assembled but it wasn't which is the reason why I am giving it 4 stars. The amount of assembly was minimal, it still required two people to put it together because it was solid wood and obviously quite heavy. The quality is great and exactly what I expected.
Delighted with the sideboard- looks nicer than the picture! Can't believe how quickly my purchase arrived. A very happy customer.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 13,664 reviews