Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Lighterage Hill, Truro,

Quick, efficient service. Quick delivery.
My new Farrow Cream Large Bookcase arrived in good condition and looks very handsome in its new home. Overall a very satisfactory purchase
Excellent company. Products are exactly as described and of great quality.
All good. Prompt delivery with good communication.
TV unit, not colour as shown online. Decided to keep it. Now noticing badly fitted door and drawer. Poor quality for money. Would have bought matching corner cupboards, not now.
Hello Christine Dolphin, I am sorry that the item has not met your expectations, we have not had any communications from you regarding any issues. We will contact you via email to discuss this with you. Kind regards Roseland
Firstly had I known that I would not be given Atleast a days notice of delivery I would not of ordered. The item I received came damaged so I wanted to exchange it for a new one. They could not give me and date they would collect the damaged item or when the new one would be delivered as the couriers email you in the morning on the day which is ridiculous for big furniture. The replacement was then lost in the ware house I chased up the company several times and said they would get back to me but never did. The new item has now arrived and that’s damaged aswell. I now have the hassle of sending this one back aswell. Not happy with the service at all.
Hello, I am sorry that the delivery and collection have not met your expectations. Unfortunately the couriers do not give us times or days at present and have not done so due to the current situations. Most of which are out of our control. Mostly due to sheer volume of freight since the start of the pandemic and the shortages incurred with available staff levels. I can see tat a collection has been booked as requested on the 2nd August. Kind regards Roseland
I purchased an Ex-display Amalfi dining table, much reduced. I am delighted with my purchase. Arrived promptly and delivered safely by courier. However the men delivering were not wearing masks and I understood from your website they would be. I expect they would have if I had asked them. They were polite and courteous. I would definitely consider buying from Roseland again!
Quick delivery
Great Furniture at great prices. Website very easy to use and if needed staff are extremely helpful with any questions. Delivery is usually with a couple of days, bur larger items can take longer as specialist courier is required.
Easy order process, very quick delivery, and real quality product, arrived very well packaged. Definitely recommend Roseland.
Still waiting for delivery. Expected Saturday only to be notified during that day that delivery was cancelled. Then they sent a redelivery email during the following week to inform me that it’s was being delivered the next day - no time to plan. I cancelled it later that day. Never heard anything for over a week and when I contacted them they told me it was delivered 🤷🏻‍♂️ Now planned for next week but not on a day I requested. Poor.
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. I can see that the couriers unfortunately had to cancel delivery on the Saturday as the driver was taken ill as explained by the delivery company. Unfortunately, with it being a Saturday, they were unable to find anybody to cover the delivery run at such short notice. I have looked at the couriers information and they state that delivery was attempted on Tuesday 20th July. I can see that they have marked this as attempted but that nobody was able to be at home to take delivery. I can see that they have now rearranged delivery for Tuesday 3rd August. Best regards Roseland Furniture
Terrible quality - flimsy as anything; would fall over on my child with the touch of a finger. they say it’s solid wood but actually it’s the light kind of plywood you would use to build a child’s boat for a lake. Not sustainable either; made in Vietnam with this plywood that would mean the furniture would have to be thrown away in a few months. Not what it says on tin! The cost of shipping it from Vietnam and the carbon footprint plus poor quality at end of day, terrible and out of sync with today’s consumers. Customer service on return was great though.
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the item that you received. I can see that we have booked a collection and have refunded upon collection. Kind regards Roseland Furniture
Easy to order furniture and kept updated for delivery. Chest of drawers was good quality and made from solid timber.
So pleased with the Chichester extra large sideboard. Very well made, good price and lovely colour. Arrived well packed. Would definitely recommend Roseland.
We like how solid it is, will last for years. Fab service and communication. Can not fault
Very pleased with the small set of drawers I recently ordered . They arrived on time as promised .
Very happy with furniture unfortunately the courier service used for delivery were awful. I tried to track the item - this didn’t work - finally furniture just turned up and luckily we were in.
A chest of drawers arrived damaged. Customer services acted quickly and a replacement arrived within 3 days. Satisfied with the end result.
Dear Stephen Malliagh We are pleased you like the item and we managed to sort out any issues very quickly. Kind regards Roseland
Very happy with the purchase and delvery
Very helpful on the phone when I called with a delivery query. Really easy to place the order and the item arrived really quickly. The TV unit is also really good quality.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.57 based on 20,292 reviews