Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
This is the 2nd piece of furniture ordered in the Farrow Grey range for my living room. From ordering to delivery and hd quality of product - just excellent, really pleased.
Very pleased , nice furniture brought another piece to match to go in me hall.
Lovely bedside table. Very quick delivery & delivery updates are very helpful
Fantastic quality, super fast delivery VERY impressed thank you.
I am so pleased with my purchase and would recommend Roseland Furniture. The blanket box is very good quality and the speed of the delivery was second to none. Thank you!
Well made and reasonably priced.
Would recommend definitely
Excellent quality at a smart price. Sturdily built but elegant & perfectly matched our wardrobes etc(hugely expensive in comparison with this item). Easily assembled-beware the drawer handle is screwed inside to reduce packaging. Very easy to fit in place. For a elegant dressing table, stool and matching mirror in white oak (matches in vogue white oak furniture very well. This is a very good purchase! Next day delivery also.
Pretty good service, the only thing was They didn’t let me know when delivery was going to arrive, lucky enough someone was at home.
Very pleased good all round service from ordering to receiving. Ordered unit during covid 19 lock and received five star service.
Very pleased with my new bookcase. Excellent quality and very quick delivery in good secure packing. Thank you.
Excellent pantry cupboard, looks great in our kitchen, and makes finding/storing stuff so much easier. Really beautiful piece of furniture - well made, and beautifully finished. Delivery was unbelievably quick and efficient, especially given current circumstances. Thank you!
I am completely happy with my corner TV stand. It is of beautiful quality and exactly what I was looking for. Delivery was prompt and the careful packaging ensured it arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks.
Great service and delivery, although note that the driver will leave the goods on your doorstep, so you might need help getting it in the house.
I purchased a small grey sideboard 2 weeks ago, a good size to fit into a space in the kitchen,colour a bit lighter than I would have liked,draws a good size, cupboard doors I feel could have been a bit sturdier, overall I'm happy with my purchase.
I am very pleased with the cabinet from Roseland. It is well made and looks as good as any comparable units I have seen, but was much cheaper!
It arrived well wrapped and I didn’t have to wait long. An excellent purchase.
Very pleased with my recent purchase. The item had been out of stock, but an up-date from Roseland that stock was available again was very useful. Ordering was easy and delivery swift. Thank you.
Excellent service. Product accurately described and exactly what we wanted.
the furniture is fine but my drawer unit turned up damaged in transit which was quickly
replaced , however the replacement was also damaged in transit but to a lesser degree
so i decided not to risk another replacement , which was offered , so i hid the damage .
so i have paid full price for damaged goods ?
Excellent swift early delivery very pleased
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,038 reviews