Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Really pleased with purchase of a Surrey oak coffee table.
Order delivered quickly customer service good o ly one bedside table delivered but the other came the next day
Reliable, efficient company
I purchased 2 bedside units. I discovered on delivery that one of them was damaged. I have tried to organise a new one to be delivered but unfortunately it is on back order and the company is not sure when there will be stock again (could be 12 weeks or longer). I am now having to return both units. Not sure why companies sell products that have very low stock levels, they should not be using these types of manufacturing suppliers in my opinion.
Absolutely delighted with my TV cabinet. Service perfect. Packaging amazing!!!
Very good ser ice. Quick delivery.
And a perfect peice of furniture at a very reasonable price.
Lovely phone table for the hallway.
Fits in with furniture of similar colouring.
Arrived on time and well packed.
Good quality, love my unit ,, but deliver was a nightmare xx
The ottoman box I bought was fantastic. I'm using it for my grand children's toys and books. Great quality and fast delivery.
Arrived in good condition haven't assembled it as in middle of decorating.
Excellent service and delivery, following my order with easy tracking. Good quality piece of furniture at a good price, light and easy to move in to place and looks great in my lounge. Would order from Roseland again.
No problem, well packed and quick friendly delivery
Good quality, sturdy chest-of-drawers. Looks very nice.
Ordered two 3 draw wardrobes one ok other with mould on and small draw unable to open due to bad fit , on contact was offered £35 to keep it , bit of a small offer on a £500 wardrobe . When asked for a replacement they have been ok and now waiting for it.
Very good quality spot on colour exactly what it said on the box πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I ordered a sideboard on the Saturday and it arrived on the following Thursday, much quicker than I thought it would be. We removed the packaging to find we were really impressed with the quality and style. Would definitely buy from Roseland again.
Excellent. Ordered Saturday and arrived Tuesday. Free delivery. Really well packed. All I had to do was screw the knobs on the doors. Very pleased.
Second item of furniture I have had from Roseland and as good as the first. Well made and thankfully not flat pack. Fairly priced and delivery was both timely and a good service.
Came across Roseland Furniture whilst browsing the internet to look for a specific piece of furniture and would recommend buying from here.
The furniture is lovely, and it was well packaged, and a reasonable priec. The people who responded to emails were very pleasant. My gripe is the delivery company, who lived down to my expectations of them from previous experience, whereby they don't come when arranged, but don't bother letting you know, and then turn up out of the blue and pretend they've out-carded you - they make it impossible to contact them. This is extremely frustrating.
I also, did not like the way it was impossible to speak to anyone from the sales company on the phone - supposedly because of Covid, but you can't catch that over the telephone, so I don't find that a good excuse. I would use Roseland again, but only if they used a different delivery company, who are too chaotic and uncaring about the customer to warrant giving them any business.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,063 reviews