Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Stunning piece, it looks fabulous in our refurbished living room. Not the colour we were expecting but still delighted. So many compliments already! Great ready made piece and fantastic service and well packaged. Thank you!
I love my new oak lamp table & desk. Very good price. Very well packed. I would definitely order again.
so far the furniture looks good, the only problem was delivery I didn't want delivery until after the 16 July but its come in dribs and drab because it was 6 items i would have thought it would have all delivered at the same time
frank cole
banwell somerset
We are delighted with this bookcase. It looks and feels well made.
We were also extremely pleased with the care it was packaged with. I would recommend your company for quality and price.

A bit unsure of the delivery company who left it outside the door when I was out, there was no tracking in place, when I contacted them they said they could not find it and asked for details, very polite but then nothing till it arrived. I did download the tracker but it told me nothing.
I was pleased they delivered though as I think it might have been difficult to reorganise anything with them. They took a photo of my door although it was mainly my neighbours door in the shot, might have been taken as they were driving off.
Lovely quality was so pleased at the price and delivery spot on
No problems with the furniture at all. Very good. However, the courier service (XPD) was very poor, no delivery at the appointed time (lunchtime). I had to create an account on the couriers website to use their tracking service which didn't work at all, no communication at all regarding delays. The furniture was delivered the following day with no warning at 7:15 a.m. Waking up myself and my wife. The driver did apologise stating family issues but the couriers did not let us know at all.
Received very promptly and products were of good quality. Would definitely use Roseland again.
really please with the efficiency of this company and the ease of ordering right through to the convenience of the delivery. Would highly recommend Roseland to anyone
Sideboard is well made and is a beautiful piece of furniture. We have had lovely comments from all the family. Highly recommend this company 👍⭐️
This is a robust beautifully made toy box , it has a very clever hinge on the lid too so little fingers don’t get hurt if you are using it as a toy box , it’s a very slow and gentle close .
Am delighted with my purchase .
Quality products which arrived within three days.
Very good product. Exactly as stated and fitted my needs. Delivery on time and the best packaging I have seen in a long time.
An excellent company. This is the second item I have bought from Roseland and they are both very good quality and surprisingly good value for money. I will definitely be returning in the future.
Nice furniture, quick delivery. Well packaged
Lovely piece of furniture very pleased and excellent service from Roseland , would definitely recommend
Very easy to make an online purchase. Good choice of furniture.
Sorry cannot do review as havnt received yet
Good quality sideboard and quick delivery
Excellent service quick delivery and quality piece of furniture - really pleased - thank you would recommend
Initially had a problem with the furniture having a small crack above the drawer. I contacted Roseland with photos (during lockdown) and they responded immediately with 3 options. I chose to replace the furniture but had to wait until it was back in stock. I was kept up to date with progress and my new furniture was delivered as per their promise. Lovely furniture, really pleased with it and with the service. I would definitely buy again.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,178 reviews