Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
I have not received my furniture a very poor courier service,no communication,shocking customer service form xpd.roseland furniture it takes 2 days to get an email back
Well made, value for money, love
attention to the detail. Prompt delivery, within 5 days. Am considering a second purchase.
I bought an oak corner TV stand which I considered to be very reasonably priced at £219.94. It was delivered just a couple of days after I placed the order - excellent service.

I needed the TV stand to match existing furniture, so was concerned that they colour of the oak might not match. On receipt I was pleased as punch to find that the stand matched perfectly and I would have been hard pushed to find anything better, its an exact fit for my 55 inch TV.

I could not recommend Roseland Furniture enough. Fabulous experience from start to finish - Thank You.
The furniture is good, the delivery very quick and delivery driver very pleasant. Just one minor point I was not advised which day delivery was, only received call from driver 10 mins before, luckily I was at home!
Unfortunately the sideboard we ordered had a cracked door and had to be returned but Roseland were very good and their customer service could not be faulted
The TV stand was delivered early and was well protected by the packaging. It was not self assembly which is a huge plus.
Very pleased with our bedroom furniture. Looks great. Fast delivery, no hassle or fuss. I would purchase from this company again.
very good value for money and a quality product. delivered promptly and well packaged to prevent damage.
We're very pleased with the item the quickness of delivery and the driver who was so helpful whilst social distancing
Love the dressing table I ordered from Roseland furniture... fast delivery too. The stool seat cover was a lightly different colour from the picture on the Internet (more cream/beige than grey) but as it was a neutral colour it still matched fine with my decor... I would definitely order from this company again.
The console table I ordered arrived quickly, was well packed and is great value for money. It is very good quality at an amazing price.
Very pleased with my purchase good value it was delivered earlier than expected will shop again with you thank you
Excellent service and the quality and look of the items were unbelievable for the price. Definitely be using Roseland again.
Very nice piece of furniture, good price and arrived very quickly.
I definitely recommend.
Very quick delivery and excellent quality. Can’t fault and will order from Roseland Furniture again.
good sturdy piece - looks just like in the pictures.
packaged well
very pleased
Very easy to browse and place an order on their website. All furniture looks lovely and the cabinet we ordered was exactly as shown, great quality. The delivery was speedy and the cabinet was packaged very well. Overall very satisfied we shopped there.
Love the cupboard. Lovely quality and beautiful finish
We purchased 2 blanket boxes and found them to be extremely well made and full value for money.
We bought online and our dealings with Rose land Furniture was smooth and efficient. They are a very good company to deal with and nothing was too much trouble for them.
We were impressed with the staff we contacted to discuss our requirements and delivery was made within several days.
We are highly satisfied with our purchase.
Excellent value for money, good communication from the company and a speedy refund for the extra paid for the two man delivery which didn't happen, certainly recommend.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 13,107 reviews