Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 18th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 17th July 2019
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 15th July 2019
More Photos & Videos
This is the second time I have purchased from Roseland and I went back because I was so pleased with the furniture as well as the service. This time I ordered an oak sideboard and I am once again, very pleased with the quality as well as the very reasonable price. It really is a lovely piece of furniture which I am sure will last me a lifetime. The only slight disappointment this time was the delivery driver who just dumped it on my path and left. I know we are having to deal with Covid but I haven't had this problem with any other heavy parcels, they have been happy to put them inside for me. I had no hope of getting this item in by myself and had to ring around to try and get help before the rain came.
Would be difficult as my furniture hasn't arrived yet. It was ordered on
Delivery and returns very good, quick response to my email regarding return
Arrived promptly. Only opened the nest of tables, not yet opened the tv cabinet as work still in progress..
.I was very pleased with my TV stand. Its colour is exctly as advertised and matches my other furniture.Delivery was prompt as well.Thank you Roseland.
I was not happy with service. The was a delay, I wasn't kept up to date what was happening, I am disappointed in regards the customer service.
Very pleased. Good service.
Dreadful. Chest of drawers arrived 2 weeks late and it was very damaged when it did arrive so sent it back. Nobody at the company cared. I made a formal complaint and still haven't had an acknowledgement of this let alone an apology
Disappointed with the delivery of my furniture. Still waiting for part of the order. Waited 2 months for the products to come back in stock to then receive a text one morning to say it would arrive that day, which it didn’t. It then was dumped on my doorstep the next day when there wasn’t anyone at home.
One of the bedside tables arrived with a mark on the top but I haven’t got the energy to liaise with the company again to try and resolve.
Have boaught two items of furniture from Roseland, and was impressed throughout with how they run their business.
Very good service and lovely furniture only. Down side if there is one bit more notice on delivery date
We’ve got some of this oak furniture already however we have to travel over 60 miles to purchase. When we discovered Roseland Furniture it was the answer to our preyers. Great service great quality and the item was packed perfectly. 👍
I ordered a Falmouth chest of drawers as we already have matching shelves and wardrobe. The first set was damaged in transit by the courier and Roseland could not have been more helpful organising collection and replacement in a week.
The quality of the drawers is fantastic, well built and sturdy. Would definitely purchase again.
We found the items poorly made with odd bits of wood and of a poor finish also 1 driver to unload as we are both over 65 and I was out for collection my wife had to help him put on van not good.
Perfect for my lounge, quick delivery and as good it looks on the photos.
Excellent quality service and product. Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with Roseland delivery
The bed frame looks good, but unfortunately the footboard arrived broken in two places and I'm awaiting a new one.
This was the 4th Roseland piece of furniture we have bought and have been delighted with the product and delivery. The only reason I gave a 4star review was the fact it had to be assembled at home I didn’t notice in the description that this was required. It was quite easy to do so it didn’t cause too much of a problem.
Really pleased with my unit. Looks lovely in my hall.
Excellent customer service too.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.60 based on 14,848 reviews