Roseland Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

customer service
"Ordered on a Tuesday. Delivered on Thursday and at the time given Great service"
"Very happy with my purchase, looks lovely in my hall."
"Good company, excellent web site, easy to deal with."
"We found this company through eBay furnishings and just ordered as we needed new front room side boards and a TV cabinet we looked picked and ordered the bits came within 3 days and the packaging was spot on very well packaged as for the bits very nice well made and finished to a very good standard i am well happy."
"Brilliant service and product, happy to recommend!"
"Very good prices for acceptable quality goods. Very prompt delivery. Well packaged."
"Second order from Roseland, great product,delivered on time, buy with confidence."
"Very rapid delivery and the box is really well made and looks good. Roseland would have got 5 stars, but the Sussex Oak Storage box arrived with slight damage to one corner. However, their efficient sales dept responded very quickly to my message about the damage offering to replace the box or I could choose to have a 20% refund. I accepted the refund. I would recommend Roseland as a company with both excellent products and service."
"Excellent quality assembled gorgeous colour size is accurate and looks great in our dining room. It was well packaged and delivered in a timely manner. Love this and plan on ordering further furniture from this range in the future."
"Very happy with the quality and delivery of my items, I would use this company again in the future."
"Have had two sideboards and two nest of tables from you and am delighted with quality and colour the only thing I can fault is one of the handles on the large sideboard is already losing its gloss and cupboard has only been opened a few times. I don’t know if you can get an extra handle for me as I think this will end up spoiling the look of the sideboard. If this is possible I would be very grateful. Thank you"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Ordering was easy and I was informed of the progress of delivery throughout the process. The unit arrived in perfect condition and well protected by packing. It looks great in our lounge."
"Delivered on time and very well packaged. Great service"
"Good service, including delivery and keeping me in the loop regarding timings"
"Beautiful furniture. Much admired. Easy ordering well packed quick delivery and easy assembly. I a 71 year old lady and built it up very easily."
"Delivery was prompt and the quality of the blanket box was surprisingly high for the amount charged very happy with it I would recommend"
"Great furniture,arrived very quick ."
"Was very surprised by the speed at which my order was delivered.The surprise continued when I unwrapped the package and saw my new beautiful oak CD tower ! I adore it and it looks really good in my sitting room amongst mo other furniture . Shall recommend you to all my friends..thank you !"
"Delivery came in late and there were no bolts or screws to assemble the dining table. Called office 2 days ago to report and i was told that it will be with me the next day or day after but nothing has arrived yet. Called office again and i was told that someone will call me back. Never wanted to give 1 star, however after the experience i had there was nothing else to give. Wont be making another purchase from this company again."
"Chest of drawers was broken and bedside table had all marks on it plus had been over sanded and the top was wonky. Really poor quality furniture."
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 1,543 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!