Roseland Furniture Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Lighterage Hill, Truro,

Very happy with the service from Roseland, they kept me informed of delivery progress and items arrived well packaged. Lovely quality at a reasonable price!
Roseland Furniture 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Roseland Furniture 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Hall table arrived with damage on the rear, it's OK to look at, would have scored a 4 without the rear damage as its ok for the money. Didn't send it back, as I had waited along time for it.
Couldn't have been easier. From ordering to delivery 4 days!!
I was very disappointed with the delivery. My furniture was left on the drive in a un secure area. They had been informed by roseland furniture to change the delivery but still went ahead leaving in open view for several hours. I was assured this was getting looked into by roseland furniture. Unfortunately this as still not happened. I won’t be recommending anyone to buy furniture this way. Carol
Very good service. Quick and easy delivery. Happy with the Farrow white bedroom furniture.
I recently purchased a console unit and waited 6 weeks for its arrival. On arrival it was damaged and due to monetary value offered by Roaeland furniture I was unwilling to accept to keep unit as the damage was to the front leg and noticeable. I was then offered an exchange and received a replacement which was done timely and new unit was undamaged. I arranged collection of the damaged unit as per instructions and although I did receive notification on the day this was going ahead with a 2 hour time slot and then notification my collection was next, no one arrived with from 1300 that day being totally ruined. I made attempts to contact the courier used by Roseland furniture, to discover that was virtually impossible. I have then had to contact Roseland furniture direct to have them re arranged this. When this was re arranged by Roseland furniture it was 15 days after the original collection date…with a Roseland furniture informing me that even this date was not a guarantee… This is still ongoing and to date the damaged item has been in my house for almost 3 weeks. I can barely move in my hallway because of this. The order of 1 unit so far has meant I have now had 4 days of disruptions and after complaining to Roseland furniture they seem to think that saying sorry makes this all ok. It definitely does not. Please be aware should you consider purchasing anything from Roseland furniture. As after this experience I certainly won’t be again.
Really pleased with my recent purchase of a TV stand from Roseland. It's the 3rd piece of furniture I have bought from them and each buying experience has been a positive one in terms of the quality of the furniture, the price and the delivery service.
Great choice, easy to order, delivery within 3 working days as promised. Excellent quality.
Sorry to say a disastrous experience. I ordered , courier attempted to deliver 3 days late and then aborted the delivery. Without any discussion, one week after order placement Rosedale unilaterally cancel order and issue refund because “courier is unable to deliver to my address”. No apology with this advice ,just an explanation that XPD have no suitable vehicles . Five days later ,while I am out furniture is actually delivered. Clearly not so impossible after all. I now have to coordinate with inept courier for return of goods. Fortunately I find alternate source for same furniture £40 cheaper and delivered in two days with no need for tractors or 4x4 vehicles. A very poor reflection on Rosedale and XPD and extremely negative attitude to customer service from all, but at least it helped me to find a reliable supplier.
Love the furniture Fast delivery
The furniture and sales procedure were very good. Excellent furniture, however the delivery process was very poor. The driver could not be tracked and was way beyond the delivery slot promised. I telephoned Roseland who located the driver and my furniture eventually arrived. The instructions were for a 2 man delivery but only one driver arrived. He put the box in my lounge and then left me to unpack it so I could not check for damage begore he left and had to dispose of all the packaging material. I am 73 years old and do not drive. Very dissapointing delivery process.
Genuinely happy with the units bought, which were despatched promptly and packaged well for transport. Would buy from Roseland again.
Very good item thanks
Second purchase from Roseland, good quality furniture and reasonable prices
Delivered quickly with little fuss.
Love my tables, they are of high quality, and the service including delivery was excellent.
You have taken my money but not delivered the goods! I placed the order a fortnight ago. It took a few enquiries to find out why they had not been delivered or even when I could expect delivery. I am still waiting for their delivery.
Hello Thank you for your feedback, having looked at your order we can see that the courier has returned the original items. Unfortunately, we do not know the reason for this. We have since arranged to send out new ones which left us yesterday. Kind regards Roseland
The nest of tables arrived when stated and we are very satisfied with them.
I have yet to receive my order many weeks on!
Hello Katie Thomas-Hinds Thank you for your feedback, we do apologise for the wait on this, we have chased our suppliers and as soon as we hear from them we will update you. kind regards Roseland
I ended up cancelling my order as at no time during the online purchase did I get notification that the ‘already assembled chest of bedroom draws’ would be delivered by courier in a one hour time slot, which I would be told of one hour before hand (eg a whole day off work rather than either am or pm) and that the courier would leave the chest of draws at the main door and no further!!!! How as a 65 year old woman who lives alone was I supposed to get a chest of draws upstairs to the bedroom???? Had this been made clear at purchase, I would NEVER have gone ahead with it. Also the delivery date ended up being just a text message a week later than expected. I shall NOT use Roseland Furniture again. All I can say is thank goodness I rang them to enquirer re delivery when I got the text.
Dear Nicola Tourkis, Thank you for your feedback. This item is a one-man delivery to the door, this is stated on our webpage, we are sorry if this was missed at the point of order. We do have alternatives if a customer requires items to be brought into the home. As there was no indication of your needs on the order, we would not have known that you needed further assistance. Kind regards Roseland
Very helpful and prompt service, good value item.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.54 based on 22,555 reviews