Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Excellent value and incredibly, at the price, workmanship. We purchased a hall table and are really very pleased. A steal at the price. Solid wood and mitred joints. Fantastic!
Posted 43 minutes ago
Excellent service fast delivery well packaged
Roseland Furniture 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered four pieces of matching furniture of which three of them were delivered quickly but separately. The fourth piece apparently has got lost.
It's a shame because the furniture itself seems very good quality for the price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely TV cabinet well made very pleased with it
Posted 1 hour ago
Didn't hear a thing after placing my order and had to contact Roseland for an update. 2 phone numbers didnt work to had to email and then had to question then answer for further clarification. Furniture still not arrived
Roseland furniture are a quality furniture company.
Efficient ordering and delivery systems. Product conforms exactly to expectations from the website description and illustration.
Absolutely amazing service from start to finish, even though they weren't the stools I wanted Roseland furniture were very efficient. Would definitely shop with them again.
I am very pleased with my sideboard and it was assembled which was great. Delivery was quick and delighted with the item.
We ordered a console table from Rose land furniture on Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday. Brilliant service especially in the present climate.
I recently made a purchase from Roseland Furniture. I really surprised how quickly they responded and the item was delivered.
I am more than delighted with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate to to visit Roseland Furniture in the future.
The item arrived damaged, with the side of the chest of drawers split right across. A drawer was also jammed inside the unit and I still cannot get it out, so the lower drawer is unusable.
The item was delivered several hours outside of the allocated delivery slot, and was dumped upside down outside my property.
Generally really poor service and clearly not a very well made piece.
Excellent piece of furniture. Absolutely demighted with it. Looks lovely in hall and more expensive than what we paid for it. Thankyou . We will definately use you again.
Delivery of some items took far longer than advertised and some items were not what was ordered - requiring exchange. The quality of the furniture however is very good. A major issue is delivery and customer contact (almost impossible to call Roseland, resorted to facebook messaging to deal with issues).
All as expected. arrived on time. and furniture good.
There was a bit of a hiccup in the delivery of our first chest of drawers, but when it finally arrived we were so thrilled with it we ordered another, and I am pleased to say that this was seamless and was ordered and delivered within a week. Our bedroom is transformed! The quality of this furniture is superb, and the packing and care in transportation meant that both pieces are perfect. Once in the system the delivery arrangements were spot on. I am not going to respond to further questions about delivery as the first took over a month and the second a week.
Arrived on time ,well packaged ,very nice piece of furniture, exactly has expected.
Thank you.
This is nice furniture and good value for money. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Just what I was looking for. It was a pity one item was flawed by tape applied to the front which I could not easily remove. It was replaced within a week.
I have purchased several pieces of furniture from this company. It is very good sturdy furniture and very packed. I would highly recommend using Roselands
Excellent delivery time. Item well packed and as advertised. Well made & just what we wanted.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.59 based on 15,778 reviews