Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture Reviews | 10th March 2020
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 4th March 2020
Roseland Furniture Reviews | 20th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Delighted with our purchase of a nest of tables , TV stand and lamp stand. All purchases arrived in good time , were well packed and good quality. The one thing I would suggest was that the next of tables did not have rounded edges the same as the other two items. Not a major issue but as they were all from the same collection I thought they would all have the same finish
Posted 2 minutes ago
I ordered 2 items and received an email on 26th to say items had been shipped. Delivery was supposed to be on 28th.I tracked the items and noticed it said only 1 assignment from the courier with a weight of 20k so decided to send you an email stating I was confused that only One item would turn up, I need not receive a reply. On the .29th One item arrived and was damaged in transit.
I sent another email asking where the other item was and sent pictures on the damaged furniture. You replied on 31st stating that it had obviously been damaged in transit and the other piece of furniture had been lost in transit and you didn’t have anymore in stock, so you would pick up the damaged piece and give me a full refund on my response. I Replied on 31st to request the full refund.
Then on 1st I received another email asking if I would like to keep the one item with a £25 discount. I had already requested a full refund the day before and it was no point me keeping it as I could not get the matching piece to go with it. These pieces of furniture were a birthday present and not only did they not turn up on time one was lost and one was damaged and more concerning I have not had a reply saying when you are giving me a full refund and when the item is being collected. I have been extremely disappointed with your service and the length of time that I’ve been waiting for my refund.
Posted 47 minutes ago
Really well made TV unit, quick delivery and extremely well wrapped to prevent damage. Very very happy with purchase.
Clear descriptions and fast delivery. Delivery driver very helpful. Would be even better if could be given a smaller delivery window (was all day).
Great piece of furniture, lovely for my daughters room. Great price
Fast and easy delivery.
Will order again
Lovely piece of furniture. Delivered very quickly. Very pleased all round.
Very happy with my new lamp table quality very good delivery very quick and arrived in the time slot given.
Furniture was packed really well. Great quality and value for money. Looks amazing
Excellent service and quality of furniture. Item was well packaged and delivered on time, never used Roseland before but will definitely use again
Well satisfied delivered on time
I bought a corner tv unit and I am very pleased with it. Delivery was very smooth and was very well protected. I will be buying more furniture in the bear future.
Happy to review when the wardrobe arrives
Fab service and fab price!
TV unit very good quality just wot I was looking for and good value for money,
Would definitely buy from hear again ..
Ordered chest of drawers. Well packaged and arrived on time. Two hour time slot.informed by text and email. Excellent service. Will order again from Roseland.
Very pleased with all aspects of my purchase from the information on the website, the ease of ordering, the information given pre delivery and, most importantly the quality of our furniture. Thank you
Excellent service - and fast
I have provided a status of 'poor'. This is due to the furniture it's self was damaged and poorly made, however the customer service was very good /excellent. So in summary a mixed review
Exactly what I was looking for with quick delivery and packaged well.
Nice one still waiting for one more item would like to know when it is coming.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.63 based on 12,426 reviews