Roseland Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Great item and well packaged, quick delivery."
"The quality of furniture is very good, it arrives well packed and I believe the items are good value for money"
"Highly recommend the service and would buy more from Roseland furniture in the future"
"I ordered the Churchill corner TV stand as I wanted one that went right into the corner, not being cut across with a gap behind. I am keeping it as these corner ones are rare but.... Have carried some improvements myself since getting it - such as closing the underneath with pine T&G strips and painting the top white. I was surprised that most of the main unit is hardboard or MDF - and the drawers might be too. Only the top edge pieces and some of the drawer supports are wood. Also some of the bits of MDF/wood to stop the back of the drawer going back too far had fallen off as they were only glued on. I wouldn't have expected it to cost as much as £235 although I appreciate that the drawers are fiddly to make and fit. Delivery arrived one working day early but I could accommodate it."
"Great product, fast and efficient service."
"sideboard was delivered,quick,,pleased with size, colour, plenty of storage, fits perfect,the down side, for me is the doors aren't aligned, some handles,have spots of corrosion, the screws, supplied look used,,"
"Delivery quick and efficient and very pleased with item."
"Lovely dressing table set, easy to assemble and prompt delivery."
"I would highly recommend this company. Great prices and fast delivery."
"Lovely console table."
"We received the table we ordered promptly. On open the box we noticed the drawer runner was broken, Fortunately we were able to repair it as it was easier than having all the inconvenience of returning it"
"Good quality furniture at reasonable prices. Great service and quick delivery , I will definitely order again"
"Good quality furniture at a reasonable price.Ordered the cabinet on the Tuesday and received it on the Thursday. Would recommend this company without hesitation."
"Excellent service - very prompt and the product was as I had expected"
"Very easy & efficient order/delivery process. Advance notice of delivery date/time."
"Nice furniture and was very quick to arrive. I was a little concerned about the courier being used as I hadn't seen the greatest reviews of them, and it did look like the boxes had been through some manhandling but they were in tact and undamaged so can't complain too much. Otherwise the furniture was as described and looked just like the pictures so all happy."
"Gorgeous furniture. Very well made, sturdy & ‘high end’ look."
"Furniture lovely. Fully assembled makes it an even better purchase. Will definitely buy from here again. Delivery let it down though. 1 man on his own, Wouldn't bring it into the house 'I only deliver to the door' even when the box stated 2 man lift!!! I had to drag it the rest of the way. Luckily im not pregnant or elderly. Disgusted with that."
"Great service, the furniture arrived a few days after ordering even though we are in the Highlands. Well packaged and in good condition."
"Very fast efficient service and lovely well made furniture"
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.60 based on 2,282 reviews