Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Lighterage Hill, Truro,

Very happy with the purchase and delvery
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful on the phone when I called with a delivery query. Really easy to place the order and the item arrived really quickly. The TV unit is also really good quality.
Hall table is of a very good quality and looks lovely. Very easy to assemble. Delivery was prompt.
Excellent service from Roseland when I asked a question about a recent purchase. Was sorted out immediately, even on a Sunday. Can't ask anymore than that !
Quick delivery , easy to assemble , very pleased .
Unfortunately our small sideboard arrived with loose drawer handles and doors that weren't aligned plus the drawer is very stiff. Apart from these issues the sideboard is quite a nice piece of furniture which we are using in our bathroom for storage.
prompt and helpful service no problem 😉
Totally in love with the peacock blue sofa bed. Excellent quality and price.Arrived within the expected time and very well packaged.
Very happy with my purchase came on time well packed exactly what I wanted
I have had a few pieces of furniture from this company and I have never had any complaints the service is second to none and the furniture is sturdy and well made I would highly recommend
TV cabinet arrived when stated. It was well packed and in good condition
the sideboard i bought is good quality, however i got the charcoal one and it seems more like a really dark blue. The room it goes in has a lot of charcoal things in it and does not match any. also it turned up with a dent on the corner but this was probably done by the delivery people
I have not received my item, why are you asking for a review?
Thank you for your review. You are sent a review request after dispatch of the goods ready for when you receive them if not done so already. I can see that we have been chasing the couriers for you so as soon as we have an update from them, we will be in contact with you. Kind regards Roseland Furniture
Prompt service goods well made
Acknowledgement of purchase, but no indication of delivery date.
Prompt delivery and professional service. Excellent quality TV unit. (Zelah Oak 180cm TV stand)
Pleased with my purchase and how quickly it arrived.
I just love my new coffee table and lamp table thank you will be ordering bedroom furniture soon .
The unit was exactly as expected…very pleased with it Very quick free delivery a bonus
Beautiful telephone table for my hall. Excellent quality and colour perfect
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.57 based on 20,194 reviews