Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Great service. That’s it!
TV stand arrived but was damaged. Contacted Roseland Furniture, discount offered but damage was at the front. They arranged collection of damaged stand and within days we received a new TV stand which is perfect. Would definitely buy again and would also recommend.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us. We very much look forward to the opportunity to being of assistance to you again soon!
Regards Roseland
Do not buy from this company. A complete shambles. Not the quality I expected and very inefficient customer service dealing with problems. Ten items ordered 5 need replacing because of damage, missing parts and delivery of incorrect item. Very slow to respond and still waiting for any resolution to these issues. Cannot recommend and will not be using them again.
hampshire tv corner unit is excellent quality and size.
Good morning,
Regards Roseland
I am delighted with the Farrow grey bedside table with 3 drawers, it's very well made and great value for money, as well as being stylish. Delivery happened within a couple of days of ordering which was fantastic.

Roseland
Grey and oak coffee table
Very pleased with price and the quality after care service was good too had a little knob missing and in know time they sent me one very pleased and worth definitely recommend Roseland furniture
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us. We very much look forward to the opportunity to being of service again soon!

Roseland
The furniture is very good, but my sideboard arrived with 1 knob missing. Nearly 3 weeks on and numerous emails it has still not arrived. VERY poor after sales service. Very disappointed.
Arrived quickly and the best protected product that I’ve ever received. The furniture was excellent, once unwrapped!!
Excellent quality product. Prompt delivery. Excellent customer service.

Roseland
Really love the consul hall table with baskets. It is a beautiful piece of furniture and looks so classy in the entrance hall of our apartment.
Very happy with my bedside chests. Waited a while due to current circumstances but kept informed and given a goodwill gesture which was appreciated but unnecessary.
Second purchase from Roseland and pleased with both purchases. Very good value. Thank you
Fantastic value. Item received within 24 hours. Beautifully made, wouldn’t hesitate to order more furniture if needed.
Swift delivery of our bookcase. Very happy with product and service.
Awful. Delivered damaged, replacements delivered damaged, and both items were left on my drove in rain & snow hours before they were due to arrive
Dear Steven
I am sorry that your experience with us was not as expected. Also that the delivery was disappointing.
Please accept our apologies that this was not the best for you this time.
Kind regards
Roseland
Love the funiture now have 5 pieces all matching.
Delivery service could be better as i live in a Second Floor flat and they wouldnt bring it to my front door,not good they neec a two man del serv for furn and del to your front door.
Other than that love the furniture.
Hello,
Regards Roseland
Bought and got four pieces of Roseland Furniture. Solid and look great my lounge. The only critisuim the nest of tables does not have a good solid tops like all the rest. It let's range down.
I am very pleased with the small cupboard I bought for my hall. It matched the description perfectly.
It was very well packed and delivery was quick.
Thank you.
J Lambert
Excellent delivery and very pleased with my tv unit. Well priced and lovely quality, very pleased all round
Quick Delivery, and great piece of furniture.
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.57 based on 18,956 reviews