Roseland Furniture Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture,
8-9 St Clements Street
Truro
Cornwall

"Lovely quality products at reasonable prices."
Fay Nicklen
Verified Buyer
"The bedside table arrived ahead of the expected delivery date which was very welcome. I am delighted with the unit and would not hesitate to purchase from Roseland Furniture again in the future."
"Extremely happy with purchase. Very good quality furniture. Will definitley use again."
"The bookcase was a wonderful piece of furniture and very quick delivery"
"Nice piece of furniture. Easy to assemble and just what I wanted."
Anthony Caldecott
Verified Buyer
"Product purchased was exactly what we wanted,wife over the moon with it,as am I. Delivery was spot on,lovely young lady delivered to my front door. The good wife & I Assembled the hall table in 20 minutes. Very happy.!!!"
"It is lovely quality for the price paid ! Very happy with my purchase :0)"
"Very happy with my furniture. A lot better using yodel as a courier too. It was hard work getting my furniture last time when XDP were the couriers."
Graham Atkins
Verified Buyer
"There were a few problems with Wardrobe order. After telling Roseland when delivery could be made and agreeing this I received an e-Mail from the carrier saying that delivery would be made on a day when there would be no one to receive it. Fortunately Roseland were able to stop delivery. On delivery the base unit of the wardrobe was faulty and had to be replaced. Replacement was arranged speedily but some fixings were missing. These were posted out. Two bedside cabinets were also supplied and drawer fixings for one were missing. These also were posted out. We do now have an attractive piece of furniture but none of these issues should have arisen if quality was properly controlled. All credit to Roseland the issues were handled well but at not inconsiderable cost to the Company. If everything was right first time perhaps they could be a little more competive on pricing."
Sandra GADDAS
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the delivery service. The furniture was ordered on Thursday night and delivery was received on Monday morning. I ordered a hall table and seat, the seat was ready assembled and the table was to be put together, no problems were encountered and all went together well. The furniture does look good in the hall. The only disappointment was I thought I was buying British made furniture but it stated on the packaging Made in Vietnam. Perhaps I did not do research on the products well enough."
Lynn Skegg
Verified Buyer
"Don’t think that’s the case"
"Delighted with my purchase. Well made and attractive."
Moira Bell
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality furniture which looks more expensive than it is. Excellent value,well made and attractive. Orfdering and delivery were very easy."
"Dry pleased with my"
"Very good product arrived in the Scottish Highland well packaged and on time! Thank you"
"Ordered a mini sideboard for my revamped conservatory,was really pleased with the value and the fact it came ready assembled . Item was ordered on the Tuesday evening and was delivered on the Thursday morning with text messages to keep me up to date on time of delivery. Very pleased with service."
Jane Young
Verified Buyer
"It looks super and quality excellent"
Marie Henry
Verified Buyer
"The furniture is good quality and stylish. I signed up to be alerted when an item i wanted came back in stock; i was notified immediately, ordered the item and it came, free of charge the next day."
"I had ordered some oak bedroom furniture from our local store which took a month to order. I needed another bedside cabinet and found online Roseland had one the same which was far cheaper and available immediately. It was delivered in three days and the quality is excellent. I would recommend Roseland for quality and service."
"All aspects of the order sale and delivery were spot on. Thank you Roseland"
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 238 reviews