Roseland Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Quick delivery, and happy with purchase. Unit looks good and although not solid oak throughout (website description makes it clear that there are soft wood internals), the unit is solid and well made. Customer services were really helpful via email when the delivery address had to be corrected."
"Barely acceptable. The furniture itself was about as expected, about the quality we paid for. Unfortunately both pieces arrived damaged."
"I ordered two items which were supposed to be delivered over a week ago and after waiting in all day the delivery driver contacted me to say he couldn't get through a road as there had been an accident and his satnav wouldn't redirect. I was told to rearrange delivery myself and after leaving several messages delivery was arranged for before 1pm yesterday. Having waited in all morning I got a call from the delivery driver at 12.45 to say he was over an hour away and that he wouldn't get to me until later that afternoon and he hadn't got the message to deliver before 1pm. Having decided to cancel my order I rang Roseland who said they wouldn't wait for the goods to be returned by the carrier as it was not my fault and the refund would be made immediately. I have just had an email to say they will not be refunding my money until they receive the goods back from the carrier. I would never deal with this company again."
"Easy company to deal with and the item we bought arrived when promised. Unfortunately the item was damaged but getting a replacement was easy. For the price the item was well made and sturdy but do not expect to get solid oak as engineered timber is used for larger parts ie legs. The only real issue has been returning the damaged item but I suspect this is more to do with the couriers than Roseland."
"Excellent service ,very quick delivery packaged extremely well. All arrived in good condition. Very pleased with my order."
"Very happy with my purchase from Roseland Furniture. It’s excellent quality and the delivery service was very efficient. A great shopping experience all round and excellent value for money. Thank you πŸ‘"
"Product exactly as advertised."
"Zelah bedside table appears to be of good quality for the price paid. Delivery was prompt. Overall very satisfied."
"The chest of drawers arrived very well packed and of really solid quality. It looks great."
"Very helpful with a speedy reply to my query even although it was the busy time for them. Great service and products and would certainly recommend them."
"I recently purchased the Prussia Acacia Corner TV Stand. It looks better (and a bit darker) in reality than in web pictures, very nice piece of furniture. Simple, yet elegant. It came packaged so solidly that it wouldn't have been damaged even if it had been thrown out from a moving lorry. At 200GBP it looks like a good value for money considering everything on the market. It was delivered the next day after I paid for it. The delivery guy left it gently in the porch. The only thing that confused me a bit was that the cardboard box had a "Made in Vietnam" sign on it (not very sustainable moving chunky sruff around the world). Anyway, I will certainly look carefully at Roseland offerings next time I need new furniture. Thank you."
"Quality furniture, well packaged and quick delivery. Perfect!"
"I was very impressed with the service I received the furniture arrived before the expected delivery date thank you"
"Furniture as described and I am happy with the drawers. However I had to help the delivery man carry the furniture from the van to my house. I was not expecting this and luckily I am not an elderly person or someone with a disability."
"Great selection of furniture. Easy to use website makes it simple to choose exactly what you need. They keep you informed of despatch and delivery details. Packaging is superb thus preventing possible damage in transit."
"Great supplier, excellent range of products at reasonable prices"
"Another good item from Roseland. Excellent quality at a reasonable price, Packaging and delivery great. Im well satisfied with my purchase"
"Excellent quality for the price, 2 day delivery and ready assembled!"
"Great sideboard, great value, great service, worth every penny."
"I was looking for a small bedside chest of drawers. Roseland had a good product that fitted the bill at a reasonable price. I did not want to put it together myself and the only bit that had to be finished was reversing the door handles. Very easy. Delivery was very quick, free of additional charge and I was kept well informed of delivery time. Very good service"
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.60 based on 3,536 reviews