Roseland Furniture Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent furniture easy to use web site quick delivery and very good value for money highly recommend thank you."
"Lovely piece of furniture, well made and finish is excellent. Disappointed the white colour is actually cream, so I shall have to paint. The delivery was very prompt although after despatch their was no communication from the courier at all."
"I had excellent delivery and really good value I would reccommend Roseland furniture to Anyone"
"Ordered two items which upon arrival were both faulty, which was really disappointing. Roseland were very quick at responding to our email, arranged collection of the items and processed the refund quickly. Can't complain about the speed at which they resolved it, but it would have been nice if they'd apologised for the fact the items were faulty and the inconvenience to us for having to take another day off for the collection. Clearly Roseland have good reviews so I'm sure our issue was an exception but I'd be hesitant to use them again based on our experience."
"Would highly recommend this company. Although the coffee table was not suitable no problem with collection. A well made piece of furniture."
"Very pleased with my purchase, good value for money and fast delivery"
"Pleased with my new bedroom furniture easy to assemble looks good very happy"
"Beautiful furniture, but was slightly disappointed as we thought it was made in cornwall"
"From the point of order to the delivery of the furniture it is fully worthy of the 5 🌟. The oak furniture itself is all top quality and very well finished to a high standard. All of the items were very well packed to avoid any damage. The only downside is getting rid of the packaging."
"Excellent service with prompt delivery and the item was exactly as described"
"Lovely tv table I’m very pleased"
"Exceent product, speedily deivered, very satisfied Jim Cooper, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, b60 4ld"
"Good company very fast delivery good selection of product's reasonable priced"
"Quick delivery, not a solid as our other oak furniture but looks good and matches."
"Great piece of furniture matches my tv stand perfectly. Can’t fault it or the service. The only issue is have is with the delivery choice...yodel left my table outside my house in full view of everyone."
"There were a number of items in your range which suited our needs so the choice was difficult but we are very pleased with the sideboard which we chose."
"Very helpful on the phone and very fast despatch, courier also very cheerful and helpful all round a very easy transaction."
"We are very pleased with the quality of our Farrow Grey Mini Sideboard. It is well made, fits in the small space and best of all it looks great! It's just the job to store shoes and scarves in located in the hallway. We shall be ordering some more furniture from you. Many thanks."
"Excellent service and delighted with the product. Problems with courier but successfully resolved so very happy customer"
"Excellent prompt service and goods of good quality."
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.64 based on 8,017 reviews