Roseland Furniture Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Roseland furniture is amazing-great service & beautiful furniture-however the delivery side wasn’t quite as good-came on time which was brilliant but i was asked for special delivery instructions & i said i to leave in my porch but the driver left my porch door wide open which it remained all day..just careless!!!!!!!
I recently bought several items of furniture from Roseland & was very pleased with look & quality of all the pieces. There was a small issue of damage to one piece but this was very quickly resolved & I would definitely buy from Roseland again.
Delivery driver was really pleasant. The two pieces of furniture were very well packaged which was good to see. Thankyou. The bookcases are solid and of good quality.
Lovely set of drawers for my kitchen
Furniture ok but a bit flimsy in parts poor quality wood used on back with staples protruding through Well packaged to protect for delivery Let’s its itself down as no correspondence communication around a delivery date just turned up 4 days later after ordering... thanks to my neighbour who took delivery.
I ordered 2 pieces. Their outward appearance and finish are good and both pieces generally reflect the description and specification. I would say that the backing panels to both items are flimsy and a bit shoddy looking. However, as they are not obviously visible this doesn't matter too much. I was unhappy with delivery arrangements as the carrier did not contact me beforehand to agree a delivery time (items were delivered separately and in neither case was I contacted in advance). I did not like the off hand way in which delivery queries were dealt with. I buy a lot of stuff on line and Roseland fell below standards I normally encounter.
Furniture arrived in one piece, looks good, feels good and smells good...for those who like the smell of wood.
Fantastic service. Very helpful staff and best service
The item (TV table) is of excellent quality and just as described on the website. A point was deducted because of the delivery. I live in an apartment and the item was dumped in the apartment lobby and not to my apartment door.
We wanted an inexpensive but attractive looking bedside table. The item we bought was exactly what we needed. It was delivered promptly - about 48 hours and as a bonus it wasn't flat pack. Many thanks, Roseland.
I am still waiting for delivery.evidently your couriers run out of carrots for the company donkey
For the price, quality isn't too bad.I'm happy with my purchase.
Bought a Abbey console table all I can say is great quality and for 84.00 what a bargain.
Was really pleased with console table. Unfortunately first one was badly damaged by delivery company. Your response was quick and efficient. A replacement or total refund offered. Took the replacement. Arrived 4 days later. Brilliant. Really like your products.
Purchased small bookcase. Great product that was well built. No flat pack assembly. Delivery was faster than estimate and very well packaged for protection. Only issue was this was purchased during their big January sale. The price was the same as it has been for last 2 months when most companies products enjoyed a reduction
I have give you one star. If there was an option of zero star’s I would have chosen that. I find it strange that you are asking for a review of a product that I order a few weeks ago, that I was emailed a week ago saying that it has been dispatched to a courier company for delivery and I haven’t receive any further details of delivery date let alone have the good delivered. I’m not really impressed
It's not the Rolls Royce of wooden furniture, BUT for the price it was very good
Excellent quality and good price. Arrived on time and fully met our expectations. Would recommend buying from Roseland Furniture to friends and family
Delighted with the furniture, good value for money, looks great. Ordering online was easy and when I had a question about delivery the Customer Service was excellent! Would definitely recommend.
Very happy with my farrow 120 cm tv unit which is of top quality, especially for the price, very fast delivery, only problem was i didn’t receive any information from delivery firm on tracking or day of delivery fortunately we were in when it arrived other than that very happy and would make further purchases
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.63 based on 9,709 reviews