Roseland Furniture Reviews

Easy
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Roseland Furniture Reviews

About Roseland Furniture:

We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Item was damaged. Partial refund.
Posted 1 minute ago
Lovely furniture, well thought out and has a handmade, crafted look. Good quality for the price.
Posted 6 minutes ago
We ordered a London three-drawer sideboard and we promised speedy delivery and Roseland didn’t disappoint. Delivery was bang on schedule... the goods came well wrapped and offering excellent protection. We calmly made our way through the packaging and were delighted with what emerged. The sideboard was exactly as described and fitted in well with our other furniture. We are happy to recommend Roseland and won’t hesitate to use them again in future. All pre-delivery inquiries were quickly answered by knowledgeable staff.
Posted 6 minutes ago
A lovely, solid well made mini sideboard. It has a lot more storage room than I expected.
Very prompt delivery
Posted 37 minutes ago
Easy ordering and informed delivery, really pleased.
Posted 39 minutes ago
very good thank you
Posted 42 minutes ago
Great service and product. Would buy again
Posted 50 minutes ago
Very good website. Speedy delivery and the item was exactly as described. Well made and sturdy . 10 out if 10
Posted 50 minutes ago
Value for money
Posted 51 minutes ago
Lovely book case, good quality and looks great. Easy transaction. Very well packaged and delivered to my 1st floor flat. Would definitely order again from Roseland.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service and product of extreme quality,overall excellent service.
It would have been 5 stars but for the fact the drawer was installed upside down and the front came off when we tried to open it. Also a a chip on the bottom edge as a result of being put in upside down.
This is the first time I have used Roseland Furniture the service has been very good delivery very good and the bedside table very nice for the price.

MGB
Second item I have bought from here, both times very impressed by the service and the packaging. Very competitively priced too.
3 items ordered at the beginning of November, with items on pre-order. First delivery 5-6 weeks later. 2 items arrived and were great but chest of drawers has been a disaster. I asked for a replacement, but the unit was damaged and unusable both times it was delivered. Deliveries were not pre-arranged as emails suggest but 2 man delivery repeatedly ring on their way to you (30 mins maximum warning), and I had difficulty contacting the delivery firm (who appeared to be a subcontractor of XPD). When contacted about replacement, Roseland Furniture seemed to be fairly efficient but ignored clear instructions about when a delivery/collection could happen, and then a second faulty unit arrived. Questionable quality from Roseland's Vietnamese supplier, as both units appeared to have been packaged and shipped from Vietnam damaged. Now trying to get a refund, but a standard auto-email saying Roseland are receiving many email enquiries. If other customers are receiving similar damaged goods then I'm not surprised. Overall, I'm disappointed.
Absolutely thrilled with tv cabinet !! 1st class quality! Delivery excellent!!!not a mark on it !! Would definitely recommend!! Thank u so much .
Roseland Furniture 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Very good service item was was delivered with no damage on time
Excellent quality a perfect match to my existing bedroom furniture easy to assemble
Delivered what they promised
I ordered a book case.
It was delivered very quickly and carefully.
The service was excellent