Roseland Furniture Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Roseland Furniture

About Roseland Furniture: We are an established family run business based in Cornwall. Together we have nearly 80 years experience within the furniture industry, which we bring to you through Roseland Furniture Ltd.

Our aim is to offer you a vast range of quality, well built, classics that are affordable for everyone. All this is available nationwide across the UK from a large warehouse in Truro.

With our knowledge and experience, we guarantee an excellent service and competitive low prices.

info@roselandfurniture.com

Roseland Furniture, 8-9 St Clements StreetTruroCornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"No complaints. Firniture was as described and came on time"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"Helpful staff, prompt delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great product and great service"
"Not top quality but fair for the price which included delivery."
"Bought a chest of draws in oak, very solid, quick delivery and put in room of choice, excellent,thankyou"
"Good quality furniture at a very reasonable price. Delivery was on time, an excellent experience overall."
"Item I bought was exactly what it looks like in the pictures and in real life. Great quality and looks great too. The service was very good and I was able to alter the date of delivery to suit me and it wasn't too difficult to remove the packaging from dvd stand. Would recommend and use again."
"Very reasonably priced and well made furniture. Very fast dispatch."
"Second piece of bedroom furniture we ordered really pleased as before. Competitive prices quickly delivered would recommend"
"We are so so happy with our chest of drawers and bedside lockers, the quality is amazing so solid and beautiful.We are now looking at ordering a sideboard for the living room. Would highly recommend this store."
"Excellent quality and reasonably priced. I would recommend Roseland to anybody."
"Fantastic service. Great communication regarding my order. First class shopping experience from start to finish. Will definitely purchase from you again. Thank you."
"Very good quality piece of furniture."
"Received mylondon oak five draw chest beautiful piece of furniture also thanks for excellent delivery time would recommend to friends and family thanks F White"
"I bought a Breakfast Bar from Roseland Furniture. It looks fantastic in my kitchen and reasonably priced for a good quality piece of furniture. It arrived very well protected and packaged. The only issue was that it arrived a day earlier than expected. On this occasion it was not a problem as I was on Easter leave, but otherwise it could have been had I arranged a day to be in."
"Really pleased with our small sideboard. It's perfect to place our our tv on. Very well made and great that it comes already built. Very quick delivery. Received in 3 days from ordering with free delivery."
"Very pleased with the bookcase."
"Great chest and fantastic delivery."
"Well priced, good comms, quick despatch. Good clear website"
"Beautiful piece of furniture at a great price. Well made and perfectly finished. Speedy delivery. Thank you."
Roseland Furniture is rated 4.63 based on 5,099 reviews