RoseHosting.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RoseHosting.com

About RoseHosting.com: RoseHosting is a leading VPS provider serving thousands of clients world-wide. RoseHosting.com was the first and only web hosting company in the world to offer commercial Linux VPS Hosting back in 2001.

We are a service of Rose Web Services LLC, a privately owned St. Louis, Missouri based company, founded in 2001 with the vision of becoming a leading provider of business and personal web hosting solutions. By focusing on quality equipment, stability and hand-holding customer support, we set ourselves apart from our competitors. We offer unique, user friendly solutions for personal and business use.

If you are looking for a high quality Linux VPS hosting service, then look no more. Our hand-holding managed technical support is available 24x7 and guarantees that your server will be running optimally at all times.

+1-888-767-3467

sales@rosehosting.com

2977 Hwy K
STE 252

Tell us how RoseHosting.com made you happy

Live Chat
"I have been using RoseHosting for several years now. They are offering the best services at fair prices. I never had any issue since my website is hosted with them. Keep up the awesome work you are doing!"
"We just made the switch from another hosting provider to RoseHosting. The technical support service is very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality service."
"Their customer/technical support they offer always amazes me. If you're new to hosting, VPS, or anything to do with servers, don't be afraid. They have your back. They are very patient, very knowledgable, and will guide you through everything, step by step, not to mention the blazing fast response time. Tickets are almost always answered within 20 minutes, so you get the help you need as soon as possible. Aside from the amazing customer service, they freely migrate your website to your new server, they fix the problems you point out, and do their utmost best to get everything in tip-top shape. They have over 12 years of history, so they are a very serious hosting company. I highly recommend them because they really will do everything they can to help you and fix the problems you encounter. Performance wise, I noticed that my website is a lot faster after I started to host with them. My load time used to be around 3.5 seconds, which dropped to 700ms (tested using pingdom tools). Everything is running very smoothly. Overall, I highly recommend them to anyone. They also have a 30 day money back policy, so you can try it without worry, but there really is no reason to leave them, because so far, they have been an excellent host to me, and I am sure to everyone who joins them."
"Very pleased I found Rosehosting a month ago. Their free migration and their unbeatable support staff are the best thing I ever experienced in the hosting field. Every-time I'm not sure how to proceed with something, I simply contact RoseHosting support they complete my request in a matter of minutes if not seconds. Thanks to RoseHosting I have my peace of mind now. Highly recommended! - bob"
"I really had trouble managing my previous VPS. I signed up for a managed VPS with rosehosting after a friend's recommendation, and now all my problems are gone. The stuff there is really helpful and friendly and I can concentrate on my work."
"I've used RoseHosting for over 3 years and their service is always top notch. They provide excellent value for money and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for managed hosting services."
"I have to say that out of all the managed V{S hosting plans that I have experienced, RoseHosting is second to none. All my websites are fast-loading, the uptime is great and the support team is always very responsive and willing to help. I'm happy to be a RoseHosting customer."
"They are great in what they do. When you go for a hosting provider, what do you want from them? Good infrastructure - and better than the best customer support. Pricing is a factor- but at the end of the day, is the customer support that's most important thing to consider. You'll be running your website if you're reading this, Rose Hosting's pricing is fairly price for performance and also for customer support. Having them as my hosting provider makes me feel comfortable, as I can focus more on the services I will be providing via my website, rather than thinking whether how I can implement technical stuff on my website. As I have been with several hosting provider before - I was at first skeptical about Rose Hosting- but I can proudly tell you I'm a full supporter, evangelist of Rose Hosting now. If you're using any Apple products, you will know, once you're hook onto one of their products, eventually you'll want to use all their products. Just like Rose Hosting, you can start with any of their services, and you'll slowly know they are great at what they do, you'll just come back for more. P.S. I'm not a paid blogger, not paid by Rose Hosting ! I've just started 3 months ago hosting with Rose Hosting. And here I am promoting to you guys on the internet. And I know lots of you out there have excellent ideas and ways to build your website, just try not to let the technical stuff hold you back like me ( for the past 2 years). For the past 3 months, it's more than 2 years what I can do personally. Sometimes I wish I gotten the right path to Rose Hosting 2 years ago, and I can achieve a great milestone now. For me, it's way better than hiring your own IT staff (coz I've been there and done that before). A little small investment - for one of the best hosting provider! You can choose from here as well. Is implementation more important than counting the pennies that you can save?"
"This Is the best hosting I have ever used. My site grew to large to be on shared hosting so I had to move up to VPS hosting. The support Is superb, I get an answer to my questions within seconds. My site loads lightning fast now with no down time. I wish I would have known about Rose Hosting a long time ago. I was paying the same price for shared hosting as I do for VPS hosting with Rose Hosting. All I can say Is try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed."
"Excellent experience. The prices are not the lowest but you get what you pay for. I needed a directadmin vps and the great thing is they give away directadmin for free on all virtual servers. Saved $5 right there. The technical support guys are a separate story, very knowledgeable, real Linux gurus, they migrated all my sites (about 20 total) very quickly and without any issues. I was previously with another host that I'd rahther not mention but the difference in support is like night and day in favor of rosehosting."
RoseHosting.com is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access