Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

Super quick delivery. My daughter loves the pink checked pinafore dress.
High quality garment quick delivery will definitely use again
Excellent service. Lovely blouse received. Fast shipping. Very pleased
Located out of stock items and they were delivered really quickly would recommend
Stunning dress, and it had pockets 💖. Super fast delivery will buy from here again
Great service
Nombreux choix articles à prix attractifs. Commande par le jour même de l'achat et arrivé très vite. Article conforme à la description. Thanks a lot. Best regards.
Perfect for the price!
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Très bon site, sérieux et rapide. Et excellent service après-vente (merci d’avoir accepté d’annuler ma commande à double).
Easy to order and quick delivery. Love my handbag👍
What a great company to deal with very quick very efficient very obliging as I had to change style and a great quality reasonably priced dress which is comfortable and great on! Thanks x
Ro Rox Boutique were brilliant with my order. The first one I ordered was too small, but when I returned it and requested a larger size they sent it through with no trouble. Speedy service, and great prices.
Brilliant service, products are good quality. Very happy with my purchase.
Very prompt delivery. Thank you. Lovely belt
I love the HELL BUNNY DAKOTA DENIM PINAFORE ROCKABILLY DRESS I've ordered. I had to wait a little bit but, I live in Holland so that's normal. The quality of the dress is perfect.
Love them ❤️
Easy to order, fantastic belts and very quick delivery 😁
Fast delivery. Dress is fantastic quality and a great fit. Would definitely recommend and purchase from here again!
I had a problem with my card, but the stuff fixed everything very quickly! Customer service is amazing, and I'm completely in love with the items I ordered (I'm wearing them right now :) )
Great service and fast delivery ! ( i'm from Holland )
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.80 based on 183 reviews