Room to Grow Reviews

Room to Grow 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Lauren Elias
Room to Grow 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Lauren Elias
Ordering was nice and easy and delivery was great.love the bed and my son loves it too.The only reason this a 2 star rating would be for the customer service experience I had after bed was delivered. I had a few issues and queries with the ordered and to be honest I still haven't received the phone call bk that I was promised by one of there specialist. I went with rooms to grow cause my sister ordered a bed so i thought she never had any issues but if u like me your not goning to get much support from them so to be honest I would go some where else.. there price really isn't much competitive to anywhere else
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry you feel let down by our customer services team, but having checked your order I cannot see any notes relating to any issues/queries. If you wish to discuss this further then we would be more than happy to help - please call 0333 006 3096 or email support@roomtogrow.co.uk.  Best Wishes, RTG.
Customer Service was one of the worse I've experienced in years. Good product though.
Thank you for your comments. We're sorry for the disappointing service you feel you've had awaiting your delivery and it is a real shame that we were unable to offer you an initial agreeable delivery date.  Once your goods are with the delivery team we are not directly involved with the route planning or booking in procedure, however, we understand your frustration and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you, RTG.
I bought my son's bed at Christmas time and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered and mounted 6 weeks later. I received a call suggesting a Wednesday mid January and because a Wednesday is the only day during the week not suitable, I'm still awaiting further contact.
Thank you for your comments. We're sorry for the disappointing service you feel you've had to date awaiting your delivery and it is a real shame that we were unable to offer you an agreeable delivery date. I can see that there is a provisional delivery date planned in for Thursday 16th February and the delivery team will be calling you shortly to discuss this option.  Best Wishes, RTG.
Easy to order online. Delivery date and time arranged by text. Quick though impersonal. 67 yr old father in law had to receive the delivery and concerned to hear that he alone was expected to carry very heavy, large bed frame and mattress up stairs to 1st floor maisonette. Not impressed with this.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will speak to the delivery team about the issue you experienced  but currently the driver is only insured to deliver furniture to a ground floor room of choice as detailed on our website.  Best Wishes, RTG.
very disappointed they never delivered or contacted me about the bedside drawers for weeks, and my granddaughter had just got the bed matching for her birthday
Thank you for your comments.  So sorry that you were not contacted by the delivery team about your bedside and we apologise for this. Best Wishes, RTG.
Mattress didn't arrive when it should have done and I had to can to chase. Hello over the phone was excellent and it arrived 3 days late.
Thank you for your comments.  We use a third party express delivery service to send out this item and we are so sorry that the original consignment went missing.  We arranged for another mattress to be sent out as soon as we were made aware so we apologise again for the delay.  Best Wishes, RTG.
Our delivery did not arrive on the day scheduled, despite the delivery team realising the delivery obligation was not going to be possible due to a tenuous excuse of their "vehicle catching fire?"earlier thatday we received no call to advise. The failure to deliver caused my wife inconvenience having to take annual leave to await the delivery twiceover and no compensation by room to grow was offered despite being requested - not even reimbursement for the delivery cost.
Thank you for your comments. Delivery of your order was completed by a third party carrier company who unfortunately experienced a serious issue with the vehicle/contents on the day of your delivery. We apologise you didn't receive a call about this but we hadn't been made aware - had we known, we would have called you without delay. Unfortunately, this event was outside of our control and we took steps to minimise the effect of the delay.  Apologies again for any inconvenience caused to you and your family.  Best Wishes, RTG.
Website and initial customer service was fine, but stated product would be available w/c 24th Oct, and still not received it now on 11th Nov. No communication to inform and apologise for the delay from Room To Grow. When I have contacted them to chase up the order, the person I spoke to was pleasant, and said she would chase up with Stompa and get back to me, and I got no call to say they had done this. Tried Stompa direct who said they had passed my order to a delivery company, but could see no delivery date yet on the system, but promised to 'investigate'. Finally after another 2 days, got call from the delivery co to say delivery Mon 14th - hopefully it will come then. I am disappointed by the delay, but understand these things happen, so I am more disappointed by the lack of communication, leaving me wondering and chasing for my son's eagerly awaited birthday present.
Thank you for your comments. Stock delays are unfortunately out of our control and as detailed on our website and order confirmation, stock was estimated to be available w/c 24.10, so between 24-28.10.  Delivery was estimated to be 10-15 working days once stock was available. Stompa have their own delivery team and booked in your delivery at the first possible date within the estimated delivery timescale.  We do take on board your comments and will pass these on to Stompa.  We hope that you and your son are enjoying your new furniture.  Best Wishes, RTG.
i was not informed about delivary timescales and constanly fobbed off by the customer service department. The product its self was excellant Quality
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry about the delay you experienced and we do appreciate this must have been disappointing for you. Unfortunately due to an extended production timescale the delivery team were unable to fulfil your order untill your goods were received. We are always looking at ways in which we can improve our services so we appreciate your comments.  Best Wishes, RTG
Would only deliver on a Tuesday, myself and husband both work Tuesday. No info on website about restricted delivery. Had to wait extra weeks for delivery as I had to arrange for someone to come up and sit in the house for delivery. Couple of parts of bed damaged just cosmetic but still annoying but had waited long enough for bed to be delivered and again would then have faced same issues with delivery only on a Tuesday. Otherwise happy with the bed itself.
Thank you for your comments. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Delays and product issues are unfortunately due to circumstances out of our control but we will pass on your feedback to the manufacturer.  Your furniture should arrive in perfect condition so please do contact us if you'd like any replacement parts. Your feedback on this matter is much appreciated.  Best Wishes, RTG.
I was a little unimpressed with this company -- the beds I ordered were delivered after the 28-day period they stated would apply, and this after I'd phoned at 21 days into the period to chase them up. Because of the late delivery they weren't here in time for the weekend when I'd arranged for friends to come and help me build the beds, but when I asked if they could help with that (the website offers an assembly service when you place your order) I was told the delivery driver was 'just a driver' and couldn't do this. I wouldn't shop with them again.
We are sorry you feel let down by the delivery team. Once your goods are with the delivery team they look after the route planning and booking in procedures. As per our delivery information on our website, deliveries are estimated up to 28 days, however, due to circumstances out of our control, this can very occasionally extend. Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, RTG.
Our beds were not delivered within the 3-5 days stated on the website. When we pointed this out we were given a small refund but continued to receive poor service from the delivery company. When they eventually delivered, weeks later (due to our holiday and the fact that they were 'not in the area') the delivery driver was rude and uncooperative. Also, the order was missing one item which I had to point out to RtG. Shame because Room to Grow's customer service was ok but they are severely let down by the delivery company they use.
Thank you for your comments. Our delivery times are only estimated and unfortunately our delivery team was experiencing an operational issue which did cause some delays in your area. All is back to normal and running effectively now. It's a real shame to hear that you had a rude driver as this is not what we would expect from any of our drivers. It is never our intention to cause upset and inconvenience so we do sincerely apologise for this. Best Wishes, RTG.
Nothing arrived on time, I called to ask where the products were, I was pleased that they offered me a free duvet set as an apology, but even then some things didn't arrive when they said that they would.
Thank you for your feedback.  We really don't like to hear of unhappy experiences and we are sorry for the inconvenience you and your family have experienced on this occasion.  This is definitely not the kind of delivery service that we usually give to our customers so we are sorry for this. Thanks again, RTG.
The bed is nice but after weeks we still haven't received the cot and have not had an. Up date at all when ordering there was no mention the cot was out of stock or we would not have ordered it
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately the manufacturer had not communicated to us that the item was out of stock hence the lack of communication and we are ever so sorry about that. As you are aware your furniture is on pre-order and I have just spoken to the delivery team who will be calling you this week to update you on the status of your order and discuss a delivery date.  Best  Wishes, RTG.
Great product, bad service- it took 3 deliveries for me to get the product with me chasing it up. That said, now it's all finally arrived my daughter loves it and it looks really smart.
Thank you for your comments. We are very sorry for the apparent confusion and errors at the warehouse which resulted in you having several deliveries - we do expect better care to be taken. We are pleased that we were able to resolve this for you and that your daughter is delighted with her new bedroom furniture. Best Wishes, RTG.
Delivery should have been 3-5 working days. Currently on day 10 and after chasing a couple of times i am promised delivery on day 11. I understand there can be delays in delivery, but communication is the key. And a pre-emptive call to manage my expectations would have been better. I don't think i would use room to grow again.
Thank you for your comments. We are ever so sorry for the delay in delivering your furniture but unfortunately due to a stock delay this has subsequently extended the delivery estimate.  As you are aware you will receive delivery today.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  Kind Regards, RTG.
I ordered the bed especially for my sons 6th birthday. I sent an email asking if we could ensure delivery by the date of his birthday which was 2 weeks later. In fact the bed didnt come for a further 2 weeks + after his birthday. There was no communication re this delay and my son was left disappointed.
Thank you for your comments. I'm ever so sorry but I'm afraid we cannot find a furniture order for you on our system under your name?  Please do contact customer services on support@roomtogrow.co.uk if we can be of any further assistance.  Kind Regards, RTG.
I was most disappointed that RTG accepted my order (with payment in full), gave me an approximate delivery date and then later informed me that the item was no longer available. This item was required to replace an existing identical item, and other vendors who had previously sold the item were listing it as "No Longer Available", and had done do for some considerable time. One would have thought that RTG would have checked the availability prior to accepting my order. To their credit, I was offered a full refund, which was promptly dealt with.
Thank you for your comments.  We work very closely with the manufacturer and they provide real time stock updates when products are either out of stock of discontinued, but on this occasion they failed to update us. We are ever so sorry that the desk has been discontinued and we were not aware.  I am pleased to hear that you were issued a full refund promptly.  Kind Regards, RTG.
We were looking for a bed for my daughter's room as a birthday room-make-over present. This particular bed we liked (the mid-sleeper) was available on many websites, and some were a little cheaper than with Room-to-grow. However, Room-to-grow offer a 3-5 day delivery, so we went with them. After 5 days, I have still not heard anything and called their helpline and they said that the bed will be with us in 2 more working days at the very latest. 2 days later I called again, and then they said that it will now be with us in 2 more days at the very latest. The bed arrived with us after 8 working days (3 more than their max stated). This was really disappointing as it meant that we did not have my daughter's room ready for her birthday. And the only reason we used this website, instead of the ones known to us, only because their delivery seemed to be quicker. I should note that it was very easy though to get through to their Customer Service line, where the lady was helpful and effective, but unfortunately was not able to speed up the delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. Delivery delays are unfortunately out of our control and we are sorry that your delivery arrived later than estimated.  We can only estimate delivery times but it is unusual for this to be extended so thank you for your patience.  We value your comments about our Customer Service Team. Kind Regards, RTG.
I have not received the product yet. The delivery was meant to be on Friday and was left to wait all day. Nobody knew anything until 5 oclock when they told me the van had broken down. I was promised a call and a delivery MOnday after and that hasnt happened. I have no idea where my bed. I have waited for 4 weeks for this bed to be made and I have no idea how long it will take for this bed to be delivered. I have wasted two days just waiting around. I hope this is seen to immediately.
Thank you for your comments and for alerting us to this. Our customer services team has already made contact with you to update you on your delivery. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused with the delay of your furniture and we will pass on your comments to the delivery team. Best Wishes, RTG.
Room to Grow is rated 4.29 based on 1,797 reviews