Rooi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rooi
09AM
9AM

How would you rate Rooi ?

"I have been so impressed with the service I have received from Rooi. Starting from the beautiful range of items they supply , the competitive pricing , the excellent and prompt delivery , beautifully packaged and the lovely free gift I received. From start to finish it has been a pleasurable experience shopping with Rooi and I will certainly be recommending them and will use the company again. I am currently loving my Durance Advent Calendar and all the lovely candles and diffusers I recently bought ! Thank you !"
Are you Rooi? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Rooi receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching https://www.rooi.com.

;
"Best quality and fast delivery"
"Loved the purchase I made. It was something that was unusual and not obtainable from anywhere else. Highly recommended."
"Great service,brilliant fun products."
"Very quick service."
"The items ordered were quickly dispatched and exactly as described. Perfect seller"
"A1 transaction. Very satisfied customer"
"good selection of products at reasonable prices. Website a bit tricky to navigate, could do with updated design. Will probably return."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Great customer service and fun products"
"Great products and helpful customer service"
"Super item and service as usual"
"Super service and item as usual"
"Very happy with the customer service via Live Chat - quick and easy!"
"I was really pleased with the customer service I received when I asked them to change my delivery address. They went out of their way to ensure this was sorted quickly for me. Thank you."
"Rooi's range is fantastic. The team were a delight to deal with when I rang up to amend my order. Couldn't recommend more!"
"Excellent range of products from some of my favourite brands. The team were a delight to deal with as well when I rang up to see if I could amend my order. 10/10!"
"Rooi has simply the best products. It has a great service and really fast delivery time. I recommend Rooi to everypne."
"Very happy with my travel mug! It arrived early too."
Rooi is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews