Rooi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rooi

How would you rate Rooi ?

"I have been so impressed with the service I have received from Rooi. Starting from the beautiful range of items they supply , the competitive pricing , the excellent and prompt delivery , beautifully packaged and the lovely free gift I received. From start to finish it has been a pleasurable experience shopping with Rooi and I will certainly be recommending them and will use the company again. I am currently loving my Durance Advent Calendar and all the lovely candles and diffusers I recently bought ! Thank you !"
Meshan Raza
Verified Buyer
"Best quality and fast delivery"
"Loved the purchase I made. It was something that was unusual and not obtainable from anywhere else. Highly recommended."
Vanessa Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Great service,brilliant fun products."
Elizabeth Avery
"Very quick service."
Fiona Stapley
Verified Buyer
"The items ordered were quickly dispatched and exactly as described. Perfect seller"
Richard Warters
Verified Buyer
"A1 transaction. Very satisfied customer"
"good selection of products at reasonable prices. Website a bit tricky to navigate, could do with updated design. Will probably return."
Margaret Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and efficient service"
Jennifer Barrow
"Great customer service and fun products"
Jennifer Barrow
Verified Buyer
"Great products and helpful customer service"
Maria Di Lucia
Verified Buyer
"Super item and service as usual"
Maria Di Lucia
Verified Buyer
"Super service and item as usual"
"Very happy with the customer service via Live Chat - quick and easy!"
"I was really pleased with the customer service I received when I asked them to change my delivery address. They went out of their way to ensure this was sorted quickly for me. Thank you."
"Rooi's range is fantastic. The team were a delight to deal with when I rang up to amend my order. Couldn't recommend more!"
"Excellent range of products from some of my favourite brands. The team were a delight to deal with as well when I rang up to see if I could amend my order. 10/10!"
"Rooi has simply the best products. It has a great service and really fast delivery time. I recommend Rooi to everypne."
Patrick Macnamara
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with my travel mug! It arrived early too."
Rooi is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews