Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
Roof Windows 4 You 4 star review on 30th November 2018
Jonathan Pearce
More Photos & Videos
5 star service from Anna. She advised us throughout to facilitate our needs and was very efficient. When an issue arose with a delivery she calmly sorted the issues, quickly and without fuss And kept us informed throughout the process. Thank you Anna....a huge asset to Roof windows 4 you!!
Every contact we've had with them has been extremely helpful, efficient and anticipating our needs. We were even corrected when we over-ordered on something, after the order had been placed and paid for. If only all companies were like this......
Consequently, they deserve much appreciation and congratulations
I contacted Tracy to enquiry about a Fakro window, something we have never fitted before, cannot fault the service, Tracy was very knowledable about what we needed and supplied a link to a cart ready for me to check out.
Simply follow the link, pay and within 4 days the courier had contacted me regarding delivery.
How painless is that.
Will certainly use again.
The information and service from John of Fakro in the technical department was helpful and clear relating to a specific issue of a conservation project. When I then contacted Tracey in Sales excellent service and understood what was required following contact with John, I received a follow up contact with approximate delivery time.
Dave was very helpful (and patient!) as I needed ventless windows which are a bespoke product due to installation on MVHR. Despite being bespoke the price difference was reasonable and the order was made up for me by Dave and sent in a link to my email.
So the service was excellent just hope the windows are as good when I get them!!!
Really helpful people on the phone sent me a written confirmation of what I was ordering before I then made payment online. Everything arrived promptly. Smooth transaction. Happy customer.
Excellent service, quality and professionalism. Very helpful staff tested in a challenging situation which required extra thought and attention. Would highly recommend this Company
I worked with David Knight who handled my order and technical inquiry in a fantastic manner
Very easy and efficient. Will use again.
Excellent service & very helpful staff run me through whole process
Order and delivery went smoothly. I think the website could be a bit more helpful with the sizes required for the blind though.
Item arrived very quickly, in good condition, well package and easy to install.
Will definitely use you again
Great service, picked up items in hours
Good range of products, good quality and goodservice
I was considering buying windows for a while but want sure which ones or what else I would need. Chat agent answered all questions and helped me to choose the windows I wanted. Very good service
Prompt delivery after ordering. Quality product. Good after sales service for additional enquiries that I had.
Fabulous service- highly recommend
Please online support and advise to get the right blinds in first attempt.

Was looking for blinds to fit Fakro windows for ages. Glad I got support from Roof Windows 4 You
Great service and price. excellent communication, replaced a broken product no problem
Great experience & live the product
Roof Windows 4 You is rated 4.32 based on 53 reviews