Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
Roof Windows 4 You 4 star review on 30th November 2018
Jonathan Pearce
More Photos & Videos
Bit disappointed tbh I payed for a window on the 3rd of June was told it wold take 3-5days
And I rang up this Monday and was told it’s going to take 15 days
I can’t finished my job until I get this window
Will I get contacted when it’s in
Long wait, terrible product instructions, but good support from staff.
BEWARE!
FAKRO windows may not come as per photographic image.
I bought a roof window which arrived to me with two essential parts missing, which on the photo was included.
I was told by FAKRO representative, that an image next to the quote is only for illustrative purposes and is not what you will eventually get.
Therefore, don't be surprised if the window you are looking at, has the glazing or the handle but when delivered to you has missed a part or two.
FAKRO representative wrote to me: "the image you’re referring to is an example image of what the window would look like when installed into a roof"
Right now I am puzzled what to do because I received window different to the one I choose.
I have an option of returning the goods but for the cost of 25% of the value of the purchase.
Hi Mr Malak.

We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction, and we have tried to explain that the image you're referring to is to illustrate how the window looks when installed with the correct flashing. The first and main image for our products show uninstalled components and represent accurately what will be delivered. We believe its quite clear on our websites when flashings are required to complete an installation, and that flashings are required in order to validate any warranty. Please feel free to contact us directly is you have any more concerns or questions and we will do our very best to assist wherever we can.

Digital Manager - FakroGB
Placing my order was fine. Logging on to my account after palcing the order was problematic.
A good window but I would have hoped for a faster order to delivery time. Pre-sale support was very good. Fitting instructions were a little ambiguous and didn't match the actual structure of my roof.
Roof Windows 4 You is rated 4.31 based on 54 reviews