Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roof Windows 4 You
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
Have had no communication with regards to our order which was over two weeks ago, before we found ourselves in this lock down situation. Having called Fakro was abruptly told by a rude customer assistant that they are short staffed and that products cannot be shipped over from Poland due to the restrictions. When questioned why we were not communicated this she rudely said I should have seen it all mover social media! I’ve parted with £260 for a specialty blind with no apology email or explanation of the delay. If essential services such as supermarkets can email all their customers to keep them informed, I’m really disappointed that we were told anything. Very poor customer service and rude staff.
Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback.

I would like to sincerely apologise that you felt our service wasn't up to your expectations.

As you placed your order on 19th March, 3 working days before the UK went into lockdown & the majority of our staff were furloughed, it was just not feasible for us to contact all our customers to inform them of the national situation. We made every effort to publicise our message on social media and on our website.

Your delivery arrived with you on 29th April, 29 working days after the order was placed which I'm sure you will agree is satisfactory during a worldwide pandemic.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Rubbish description of product, terrible wait and delivery condition. Abysmal policies that make returns impossible and bordering on illegal in conjunction with the poor description.
Hi there,

Thank you for giving us this valuable feedback!

As you have remained anonymous, we cannot access any order details so I am struggling to investigate this issue I'm afraid.

Please feel free to contact us at digital@fakrogb.com so we can give you some more detail regarding your order.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Very poor delivery experience and quality of blind not at all worth the money. Barely fit properly
Hi Emma.

Really sorry to hear you had problems with your blind. Please feel free to call us if we can help on 01283 554755 or you can email directly to sales@fakrogb.com any time.

Fakro GB Digital Team