Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Roof Windows 4 You
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I ordered 3 new flashing kits as I have changed the roof covering. Roof windows for you were able to instantly help with this using the on-line chat service. I was able to place the order and specify exactly what I needed in a matter of minutes. The new parts arrived before the expected delivery date too."
"My roof windows turned out to be a non standard size which made ordering blinds confusing and complicated but two different members of your team put real effort into helping, which was really apprecoyed"
"They do the job - blackout. A bit fiddly to install, but managed it!"
"Very good service. Delivered on time"
"Excellent service and problem solvers"
"Excellent price, quality and delivery of four Fakro rooflights following purchase of the units at the Homebuilding show at the NEC. Really helpful salesmen too, very happy."
"This is a review of the product: the FAKRO loft ladder. Quality is excellent and extremely well engineered. Goes up and down wonderfully well."
"Good service with excellent product knowledge"
"Great service and a quality product! Thank you"
"I ordered a pack of samples which arrived very quickly. Will be ordering blinds soon."
"Excellent service from the start and through to after sales advice, arriving at a fantastic product and a happy customer."
"Good and helpful customer service. I was accidentally sent the wrong product and the error was rectified quickly, with no issues"
"Really good service, and quick response too"
"Easy to deal with, helpful advice when I rang with a query about the product and prompt delivery - so a very good experience overall."
"BEWARE! FAKRO windows may not come as per photographic image. I bought a roof window which arrived to me with two essential parts missing, which on the photo was included. I was told by FAKRO representative, that an image next to the quote is only for illustrative purposes and is not what you will eventually get. Therefore, don't be surprised if the window you are looking at, has the glazing or the handle but when delivered to you has missed a part or two. FAKRO representative wrote to me: "the image you’re referring to is an example image of what the window would look like when installed into a roof" Right now I am puzzled what to do because I received window different to the one I choose. I have an option of returning the goods but for the cost of 25% of the value of the purchase."
Hi Mr Malak.

We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction, and we have tried to explain that the image you're referring to is to illustrate how the window looks when installed with the correct flashing. The first and main image for our products show uninstalled components and represent accurately what will be delivered. We believe its quite clear on our websites when flashings are required to complete an installation, and that flashings are required in order to validate any warranty. Please feel free to contact us directly is you have any more concerns or questions and we will do our very best to assist wherever we can.

Digital Manager - FakroGB
"Placing my order was fine. Logging on to my account after palcing the order was problematic."
"Original telephone enquiry handled extremely well. Order placed with a reference to 3-5 working days, arrived within 48 hrs, excellent service, well packed with clear instructions on unpacking. Although pictorial fitting instructions took a while to get my head round, it fitted well, with a bit of a struggle for one person, but manageable safely. Only criticism is the fixing of the initial screws through the brackets, it's very awkward if you use a modest sized drill/driver. All in all a first class product, with excellent service. Looking forward to safe, easy loft access."
"Easy to order and my purchase arrived promptly"
"A good window but I would have hoped for a faster order to delivery time. Pre-sale support was very good. Fitting instructions were a little ambiguous and didn't match the actual structure of my roof."
"Very poor delivery experience and quality of blind not at all worth the money. Barely fit properly"
Hi Emma.

Really sorry to hear you had problems with your blind. Please feel free to call us if we can help on 01283 554755 or you can email directly to sales@fakrogb.com any time.

Fakro GB Digital Team