Roof Windows 4 You Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roof Windows 4 You
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Roof Windows 4 You Reviews
Excellent service, quality and professionalism. Very helpful staff tested in a challenging situation which required extra thought and attention. Would highly recommend this Company
Hi there,

That is music to our ears - thank you very much for this lovely feedback!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
I worked with David Knight who handled my order and technical inquiry in a fantastic manner
Hi Marc,

Dave is absolutely thrilled with your feedback!

Thank you very much.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Have had no communication with regards to our order which was over two weeks ago, before we found ourselves in this lock down situation. Having called Fakro was abruptly told by a rude customer assistant that they are short staffed and that products cannot be shipped over from Poland due to the restrictions. When questioned why we were not communicated this she rudely said I should have seen it all mover social media! I’ve parted with £260 for a specialty blind with no apology email or explanation of the delay. If essential services such as supermarkets can email all their customers to keep them informed, I’m really disappointed that we were told anything. Very poor customer service and rude staff.
Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback.

I would like to sincerely apologise that you felt our service wasn't up to your expectations.

As you placed your order on 19th March, 3 working days before the UK went into lockdown & the majority of our staff were furloughed, it was just not feasible for us to contact all our customers to inform them of the national situation. We made every effort to publicise our message on social media and on our website.

Your delivery arrived with you on 29th April, 29 working days after the order was placed which I'm sure you will agree is satisfactory during a worldwide pandemic.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Very easy and efficient. Will use again.
Hi there,

Thank you for this valuable feedback!

It's always great to hear that we will have a repeat customer in the future!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Excellent service & very helpful staff run me through whole process
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I will pass this onto the sales team to brighten their day!

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
The Fakro Sales people were not very knowledgeable about the products, the so-called partners are not interested in selling the product, the installation instructions take a lot of deciphering.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

As with all anonymous feedback, we cannot access any order details so I am struggling to investigate what happened with this one I'm afraid.

Please feel free to contact us at digital@fakrogb.com so we can give you some more detail regarding your order.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Rubbish description of product, terrible wait and delivery condition. Abysmal policies that make returns impossible and bordering on illegal in conjunction with the poor description.
Hi there,

Thank you for giving us this valuable feedback!

As you have remained anonymous, we cannot access any order details so I am struggling to investigate this issue I'm afraid.

good service
Hi Alan,

Thank you for commenting on our good service. We really appreciate it!

We hope you will order from us again in the future.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Order and delivery went smoothly. I think the website could be a bit more helpful with the sizes required for the blind though.
Hi David,

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

I am so pleased your order & delivery went smoothly - it's exactly what we want to hear.

Also, thank you for highlighting the difficulty with blind sizes. We are currently working on a video which gives our customers a step by step guide to finding the appropriate blind size for their window.

Sarah - FAKRO GB / RW4Y Digital Team
Item arrived very quickly, in good condition, well package and easy to install.
Will definitely use you again
Great service, picked up items in hours
One of my blinds arrived pierced. I complained, but never received a response. The blinds were extremely difficult to fit, 1 full day for each. I will never buy these again if i have a choice.
Hi Tania,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have now flagged this with our Customer Service department and they are investigating it. We have also sent you a private reply with an alternative email address to send it to.

Kind Regards,
RW4Y
Supplied the correct blind at a good price....1 star deducted as wasn't informed of a delay in delivery...was only told of this when I contacted company to find out where order was!
I purchased a blind for our roof window: https://www.roofwindows4you.co.uk/prod/arf-colour-group-ii-manual-blackout-roller-blind-in-053
Good range of products, good quality and goodservice
I was considering buying windows for a while but want sure which ones or what else I would need. Chat agent answered all questions and helped me to choose the windows I wanted. Very good service
Prompt delivery after ordering. Quality product. Good after sales service for additional enquiries that I had.
Fabulous service- highly recommend
Please online support and advise to get the right blinds in first attempt.

Was looking for blinds to fit Fakro windows for ages. Glad I got support from Roof Windows 4 You
Great service and price. excellent communication, replaced a broken product no problem
Roof Windows 4 You is rated 4.22 based on 65 reviews