Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
Custom roof lights are easy enough to get the hang of and I use them all the time for my home. They work well.
I love my flat roof light! It works well, looks great, is easy to use and doesn’t take up a lot of effort. It is one which I can recommend!
The roof light that you choose will make all the difference. These clean easy and have a thermally efficient glass - a double win for a homeowner!
My favourite rooflight is one that’s easy to clean. This is a prime example of that - it is easy to work with and cleans like a dream.
These are brilliant flat roof lights. They’re comfortable, convenient and easy to work with - I’d recommend them to anyone who’s doing an extension.
I wanted good flat glass rooflights that could be made to measure for my property - these did amazingly and look so great!
We needed some skylights for flat roofs, and these were our choices. They looked terrific, and we’re glad that you’ve got many choices.
When it comes to rooflights, there’s no better. These ones have thermally efficient glass, and this is such a blessing when heat costs go up!
These roof windows are fantastic. They have triple glazing, clean easily and are made to measure. I’m so glad I chose them.
A good flat roof light makes all the difference. I’m glad I chose this option because it is easy to clean and very flexible.
I chose to shop here for custom roof lights. The options I got were made to measure and have a fantastic warranty. Love them!
My builder suggested this flat roof skylight, and it looks amazing. I would recommend this for anyone because of the amazing design and flexibility.
You need the right flat roof glass for an extension, and I recommend this. It has protection against condensation, and it has done well.
I wanted a good skylight window, and this was a prime example. It looks amazing and delivers a great experience - I’m glad I picked it.
My flat roof window has been a great investment. It looks amazing and does a lot for my property. I’m glad we chose it.
There are a lot of roof lights on offer, and I’m glad I chose this one. It has been built to be effective, and I love it.
I’d recommend this lantern roof light to anyone! It is easy to install, made to fit and protects against condensation. What a brilliant product!
Roof lanterns make all the difference to a property, which is no exception. I’m glad this model is so pretty, durable and easy.
I chose this skylight after careful research. The warranty, durable build and condensation proofing sold it for me. I’d recommend this to anyone!
My builder recommended we get this roof lantern for our new extension. It's a treat - there are a lot of excellent characteristics.
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 5.0 based on 662 reviews