Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

5 Rating 662 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
My flat glass rooflights are amazing and I love them. They’ve been made to deliver so many great benefits and I’ve been keen to recommend them!
Getting the best pyramid skylights flat roofs took a bit of looking but we found these and they make a lot of sense. They’re perfect for our needs!
Good roof windows are like these - practical, easy-to-clean, attractive and made to measure. I would recommend these to just about anyone!
My flat roof light is one which has been built to work effectively with the rest of my renovation - it looks amazing and I recommend it to anyone!
My custom roof lights are highly effective and help to brighten the room. Plus, they’ve added a lot of value to my property which is nice.
A pyramid korniche roof skylight is something I can use to get a lot of positive results and I’m glad I have taken the time to experiment. It’s been great!
I wanted flat roof glass which was going to be effective and practical - this glass is easy to keep clean.
I love my pyramid skylight window. It makes my room so much brighter and it was a great investment. I’ll recommend it to anyone who wants high quality!
A good flat roof window is something like this skylight - it looks amazing and has been made to fit easily into place.
Looking for the best roof lights is something I took a while to do but these offerings are perfect. They look fantastic and I recommend them!
I needed a lantern roof light for my renovation project and this was it. This roof light is built to be appealing and has an easy-to-clean design.
Getting the right roof lanterns for my home was something I considered carefully - thankfully I found the right ones. These are great and built to last - wholeheartedly recommend them.
My pyramid skylight is a great way to bring more light into my home without compromising on privacy or heating - the whole thing is made of amazing thermally-efficient glass!
This Korniche roof lantern that I’ve invested in is great. It is easy to see why these are popular - their design is efficient and highly appealing.
The ten-year warranty that comes from my roof lantern windows helps me to feel comfortable with my investment - being protected is a big thing.
I wanted a roof light for my home that was easy to install and worked - this was it! What I got was an amazing product which was made to measure.
I love my rooflights - they are a great addition to my home which look great and deliver a lot of fantastic results.
My rooflights are now the hallmarks of my home and I love them. They were easy to install, look great and have special glazing to help energy efficiency.
I didn’t know if roof windows could work for me but they definitely do - these are great options to explore. I’d recommend them!
My flat roof light is something which I’m glad I took the time to invest in. This manages to stay in good condition and has condensation protection!
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 662 reviews