Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

5 Rating 662 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
I needed flat roof windows and these were a good pick. They’re highly effective and look amazing - I would definitely recommend them.
The thing about a roof light is that it doesn’t have to be a glass offering to work well! This polycarbonate blend works just as effectively and I recommend it.
When I wanted a roof light, this was a great choice. It’s flexible, easy to work with and looks amazing - I would definitely recommend it.
The best rooflights are the ones that are practical and beautiful all at once. These ones are a good example of that - they look ace and deliver a lot.
I wanted the best roof windows and I found it with this one. It is easy to clean and has a warranty to make sure that I can rest easy knowing I bought the best.
A korniche roof light was recommended by a builder and it looks amazing - I would recommend it for any situation. It’s well worth investing in!
When I wanted custom roof lights, you guys delivered. My roof light was made to my specs and looked amazing - I’m so grateful! I’d recommend you to anyone.
A pyramid roof skylight is something that I wanted for ages and the finished product is amazing. I can’t wait to recommend it!
Flat roof glass is one of the best choices for a rooflight and I’m glad I picked it.
My skylight window is one a friend recommended and I’m glad that they did. It’s easy to keep it looking good and it’s built to last.
My flat roof window choices were based around what was easy to maintain - these are easy to clean and don’t require much maintenance at all.
When I wanted roof lights, this was what I went for after some experimentation. It was well worth it - this was a great choice and it had a lot of benefits.
I chose a good lantern roof light and it has continued to deliver plenty of benefits. I’m so pleased with how it turned out!
Korniche roof lanterns are my go-to now because they do so well. The benefits they offer are substantial and I’m glad I chose to try them out.
A pyramid skylight is one of those things that I’d love to recommend to someone. There are a lot of benefits to this and it’s easy to work with as a window.
My Korniche roof lantern is gorgeous and looks great. They were no trouble to install and they’ve been easy to maintain since day one.
When it comes to flat roof windows, these are of good quality. They can offer you plenty of choices, and I’ve used them for the last few months!
I needed a roof light and these managed to deliver a lot of options. They’re made of thermal-efficient glass and have a warranty.
If you need a rooflight, I can recommend these. They're high quality and offer a lot of options, and they manage to be easy to maintain.
I wanted flat roof lights and a neighbour recommended these. They were perfect - they were made to measure and fitted in my home easily. I love them.
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 662 reviews