Roofing Superstore Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Roofing Superstore
11AM
11AM

About Roofing Superstore: Roofing Superstore is the largest online supplier of quality roofing materials and supplies in UK. Aimed to provide customer satisfaction and convenient shopping for your roofing supply needs.

+44 (0)1752 692 760

sales@roofingsuperstore.co.uk

Burrington Business Park, Burrington Way, Plymouth, Devon

Categories:
Architecture
Building Materials
Business And Industrial

Tell us how Roofing Superstore made you happy

"After reading some of the previous reviews, after I'd ordered, I was a little nervous but to be fair the service we've received has been excellent. Good product, excellent price and delivered on the day they said, so all good here. Order no. RS-0376172"
Are you Roofing Superstore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We are in the process of renovating our home, this included building an extension, re-covering our roof and building a new porch. Having not dealt with this business before, I only made a small order to begin with. Delivery of the items I ordered was slow, slower than was quoted but in the their defence, the weather was extremely poor, resulting in delays - all understandable. My poor review does not relate to this at all, what it relates to is the business' illegal and dishonest actions in dealing with refunds and returns. I wanted to return a few of the items I bought, as after finishing the part of the roofing job, I had some parts left over. As a consumer I have a legal right to do this without the business imposing a penalty - something that they insisted they would do if I returned the items in question. This business does not (or at least did not) comply with numerous points of the Consumer Contracts Regulations, and therefore acted illegally. The greatest irony of the entire thing is that I intended on placing an order for nearly £7,000 worth of Tapco synthetic slates to re-slate the house roof and to cover the new extension - I ended up ordering these elsewhere. In order to wrongly save themselves a few pounds on the returns that I had a legal right to make, they ended up losing whatever profit they would have made on the slates and under-felt I would have ordered shortly after. They have also lost the (albeit modest) amount I would have spent with them for the porch roofing materials I now need. All in all, this is a business I would not deal with again."
"Very poor customer servive Received damaged goods from roofingsuperstore, and the colour of tiles is different then the one advertised on their website I called them to express my disatisfaction they told me the tiles on their website is only for illustration purpose and whatever you say to them they keep on repeating themselves and block any help they can offer or taking responsibilty for their faulty goods Customer satisfaction is 0%, they took my money and delivered faulty damaged tiles not like what they have advertised. Very disappointed with them they dont care about their customers or reputation, they took 10 days to deliver even thought they advertised 3-5 days, they use excuse to answer any questions and to bear any responsibility"
"10 star everything such a good price worker's so helpful a one stop shop I'll shop there and take everyone I can"
"Very handy I tried so many places each had a few items but the roofing superstore had everything I needed saving me a lot in postage, but not only that the customer service team were really helpful and most importantly happy 😃 thanks again roofing superstore 👌🏼"
"Sent damaged goods then refused a refund. Illegal policies in conflict with consumer legislation. Appalling customer service."
"competitively priced items & a good delivery service"
"Supplied a roof blind quoting dimensions of the window, not the blind as implied. When I asked to return it for a different size, they refused to take it back because it was 14 days since I ordered! I do not consider this a way to treat customers. Having run my own business for the last 15 years, I can honestly say I would never treat a customer like that. Disgraceful"
Dear Mr Saich,

Thank you for your order and feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

On some occasions we do have to be strict when it comes to returns etc but always do our best to help where and when at all possible.

Kind regards,

Chris Graham | Manager
Roofing Superstore
"Item has not been delivered as informed and it is over 5 working days. Horrible customer service who cannot give any idea as to when the ordered item will be delivered. They have informed they have ordered the item with another company and they will be sending the item. What kind of assistance and information is that... When will I get the item I have purchased. No idea!!!!!"
"Excellent price on Velux roof windows ,free delivery ,great service."
"Not being a roofer, what wasn't aparent to me on the web page with one quick call the guy sorted my entire order which I would have probably cocked up."
Roofing Superstore is rated 3.09 based on 11 reviews