Roofing Superstore Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Roofing Superstore
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Roofing Superstore?

About Roofing Superstore: Roofing Superstore is the largest online supplier of quality roofing materials and supplies in UK. Aimed to provide customer satisfaction and convenient shopping for your roofing supply needs.

+44 (0)1752 692 760

sales@roofingsuperstore.co.uk

Burrington Business Park, Burrington Way, Plymouth, Devon

Categories:
Architecture
Building Materials
Business And Industrial

Tell us how Roofing Superstore made you happy

"Very handy I tried so many places each had a few items but the roofing superstore had everything I needed saving me a lot in postage, but not only that the customer service team were really helpful and most importantly happy 😃 thanks again roofing superstore 👌🏼"
Are you Roofing Superstore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sent damaged goods then refused a refund. Illegal policies in conflict with consumer legislation. Appalling customer service."
"competitively priced items & a good delivery service"
"Supplied a roof blind quoting dimensions of the window, not the blind as implied. When I asked to return it for a different size, they refused to take it back because it was 14 days since I ordered! I do not consider this a way to treat customers. Having run my own business for the last 15 years, I can honestly say I would never treat a customer like that. Disgraceful"
Dear Mr Saich,

Thank you for your order and feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

On some occasions we do have to be strict when it comes to returns etc but always do our best to help where and when at all possible.

Kind regards,

Chris Graham | Manager
Roofing Superstore
"Item has not been delivered as informed and it is over 5 working days. Horrible customer service who cannot give any idea as to when the ordered item will be delivered. They have informed they have ordered the item with another company and they will be sending the item. What kind of assistance and information is that... When will I get the item I have purchased. No idea!!!!!"
"Excellent price on Velux roof windows ,free delivery ,great service."
"Not being a roofer, what wasn't aparent to me on the web page with one quick call the guy sorted my entire order which I would have probably cocked up."
Roofing Superstore is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews