Roman Originals Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Roman Originals

reece.wallis@romanoriginals.co.uk

How would you rate Roman Originals?

80 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
samantha shade

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Roman Originals in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Samantha Shade
"The clothes are perfect size fit and faishonable for the plus size ladies hheping us to feel confident in our skin. Always packaged brilliantly."
"A poor returns policy coupled with a very rude staff member in my local store. She was to the point I vowed not to shop there ever again. I went in for a disabled relative who could not try in an item as they are housebound and I had to return the item. The shop assistant had been rude on the previous two occasions and was exceptionally rude when I mentioned the poor returns policy, their website offers a refund if 'you are not happy with the item'- only for it to be a credit note via giftcard. It was not so much the policy but her attitude. The quality of items are good but would rather go without or shop elsewhere. Times are changing -many people shop online with retailers with no quibble returns policy, that is modern retail whether it is difficult for retailers or not, it is the competitive environment. Whatever happened to the customer being King. Shops are struggling to exist on the highstreet, you would think they would be keen to make it a better experience."
"Beautifully made quality clothes. No quibble easy returns. Fast delivery & really well packaged. No complaints!"
Karen Carter
"Great selection of day dresses perfect fit recently purchased for a wedding so pleased purchased another two ."
"Good price, perfect fit, and fast delivery."
Angie Symonds
"Easy to use website, product I needed was in stock and half price Win Win :-)"
"BE CAREFUL when buying anything from this store. If you change your mind they WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND. I tried to return two items two days after I had bought them - I had the receipt and they were in exactly the same condition as when I had bought them, ie. unworn with tags on. Their policy is to offer you a gift card to spend at their store within the next 12 months and that's it - take it or leave it, no cash refund. I phoned their Customer Services to make a complaint as I was so surprised at their outdated policy. I got nowhere with this and was told my complaint would be escalated and was promised a call back from a team leader within 2 days but the call never came - nothing. They are not interested once they have your money - all they do is hide behind their ridiculous company policy and you are left with clothes that you don't want whilst they keep your cash. I for one will never shop in Roman Originals again and I have warned friends/family/colleagues that if they purchase something from this shop and change their minds they can whistle for a refund. There are plenty of other clothes shops out there that happily give you a refund if you need it - Roman Originals should take a leaf out of their books and lose their outdated policy."
Lynda Probert
Unverified Reviewer
"I've been trying to get an account problem resolved with them from mid February and they won't reply at all!!!!"
Julie Papworth
"Good range of vegan products and staff are helpful with good knowledge about them, pleasant staff and good customer service. The shop is well set out and I love there offers too!"
Emeline
"always discounts happening, by one get 1 for a cent, very healthy products, food supplements, sensitivities/allergies food available all the time and always rather tasty, herbal medicine works very well, i especially am found of all the essential oils i find"
Barbara Howarth
Verified Reviewer
"They have great clothes but their website let me down big time! My normal address is in Spain but on a visit to uk I tried to order. I changed the country to uk and typed in a u, address then went back and amended my order. When I went through to checkout the address was still showing the uk address so I completed the order with next day delivery, The following day, after not receiving a despatch confirmation I rang the company who informed me the parcel had been sent to Spain. To a uk address and postcode but listed as Spain. I have waited a week now as the parcel has been passed on for international delivery and is still in transit somewhere. 1. They need to sort out their website 2 why can’t they send the goods to uk address then intercept the parcel returned from Spain 3 this really isn’t good enough%!!"
"Very good experience with this company, their website is well designed and easy to use. The products are of excellent quality and fairly priced, they arrive nicely packaged and they deliver fast and efficiently also the Returns method is efficient if you need to use it and refunds are fast. Sizes are true and the fabrics are lovely. Refreshing to find a company who cares about quality and customer service."
"The store I go to in Weston-super-mare (no.490) is one of the nicest stores with helpful staff to give advice and answer any queries. I recently bought a dress, bolero with a lace back to match and a fascinator and had a lot of help putting the outfit together. Your prices are very good and it is nice to see longer skirts in the shop and lovely bright colours to choose from. Very glad we have a Roman store here."
"Appalled to discover I can't return the item I bought today. No time to try on so just bought it. Was a little big so ordered a smaller size online as that size wasn't in the shop. Then read my receipt and discovered they don't give money back to you, only credit vouchers. If the smaller size doesn't fit I will now have nearly £100 in credit vouchers... I find it very odd that clothes can't be taken back. I paid cash. I saw a '30 day returns' sign near the till but didn't see 'no cash' part. Not happy."
"Beautiful gaarment. Speedy delivery and excellent packaging."
Mrs P A Fleet
Unverified Reviewer
"The returns policy is so focused on them keeping your money and not on satisfied customers they treat customers like idiots and from what I’ve heard they also don’t much look after their staff will never ever go there again and constantly tell all my friends to avoid as well"
"Don’t agree with returns after 2 days in original condition being only offer3d a gift card then ordering on line and because hey wer3 too long returning and loosing £3 of my gift card then ordering again and them also being to long returning them to a shop inside of Beals and being told that they couldn’t be returned to them because there a stand alone shop , Went then to Horsham today another out of my way visits Just to return 2 dresses and at last I managed to find a dress that was a good fit but will still need to have the hem taken up as all of the clothes are for taller women, lost a brand new earning while trying on but couldn’t phone the shop as only a customer service number no store telephone number listed so overall would not recommend this shop and will not be returning apart from future returns as I still have money on the gift card to spend ☹️ Very very frustrating"
"Items never arrived to my home in SPAIN they kept telling me they were at the local post office, but when I went they said they hadn’t got it, so now stuck no parcel and don’t know where it is, not happy"
"Products were bagged and on hangers. Dispatched quite fast for a large retailer. Only downfall was when I ordered I kept ticking free next day delivery and it would always default to standard delivery, which was perfectly fine in the end anyway. Products are lovely as expected. Thanks to Roman, appreciated."
Dawn Gregory
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered two pairs of leggings. The first pair came apart at the seams on the knee. I sent it back and it was replaced. I ordered another pair of leggings and a coat. The hood on the coat fell off all the buttons fell off within a couple of weeks and again the leggings split at the seam. I sent them back over a month ago and still no contact from Roman Originals, despite calling them several times. I was lied to on the phone being told my package had arrived and was with quality control, they were going to get a seamstress to mend the coat. A month later I call back to find out why no contact was then told they had never received the package but luckily I had the tracking number and the then confirmed it was received !!!!!!!! I have now asked a manager to call me when their manager is in as no management to help today. Very cross that people have lied , fed up with shoddy goods, fed up that they would not tell me who their CEO is to write to about disgusting service, products and lies. Not happy will not buy from them again."
Roman Originals is rated 3.75 based on 80 reviews