Roman Originals Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Roman Originals

reece.wallis@romanoriginals.co.uk

How would you rate Roman Originals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

65 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs P A Fleet

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Roman Originals in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs P A Fleet
Unverified Reviewer
"The returns policy is so focused on them keeping your money and not on satisfied customers they treat customers like idiots and from what I’ve heard they also don’t much look after their staff will never ever go there again and constantly tell all my friends to avoid as well"
"Don’t agree with returns after 2 days in original condition being only offer3d a gift card then ordering on line and because hey wer3 too long returning and loosing £3 of my gift card then ordering again and them also being to long returning them to a shop inside of Beals and being told that they couldn’t be returned to them because there a stand alone shop , Went then to Horsham today another out of my way visits Just to return 2 dresses and at last I managed to find a dress that was a good fit but will still need to have the hem taken up as all of the clothes are for taller women, lost a brand new earning while trying on but couldn’t phone the shop as only a customer service number no store telephone number listed so overall would not recommend this shop and will not be returning apart from future returns as I still have money on the gift card to spend ☹️ Very very frustrating"
"Items never arrived to my home in SPAIN they kept telling me they were at the local post office, but when I went they said they hadn’t got it, so now stuck no parcel and don’t know where it is, not happy"
"Products were bagged and on hangers. Dispatched quite fast for a large retailer. Only downfall was when I ordered I kept ticking free next day delivery and it would always default to standard delivery, which was perfectly fine in the end anyway. Products are lovely as expected. Thanks to Roman, appreciated."
Dawn Gregory
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered two pairs of leggings. The first pair came apart at the seams on the knee. I sent it back and it was replaced. I ordered another pair of leggings and a coat. The hood on the coat fell off all the buttons fell off within a couple of weeks and again the leggings split at the seam. I sent them back over a month ago and still no contact from Roman Originals, despite calling them several times. I was lied to on the phone being told my package had arrived and was with quality control, they were going to get a seamstress to mend the coat. A month later I call back to find out why no contact was then told they had never received the package but luckily I had the tracking number and the then confirmed it was received !!!!!!!! I have now asked a manager to call me when their manager is in as no management to help today. Very cross that people have lied , fed up with shoddy goods, fed up that they would not tell me who their CEO is to write to about disgusting service, products and lies. Not happy will not buy from them again."
"I live in Spain and like to shop online for English sizes. This site is perfect. The sizes are spot on and the clothes a very high quality. Delivery to Spain in only four days for free!!! Highly recommended."
"good product, fast shipping"
"I was going to order from you but reading a lot of bad reviews its totally put me off."
"Well made clothes, beautiful fabrics, good fit. The store is brightly lit, clean and well organised, and the staff are professional and very helpful. Always totally satisfied with my purchases but then I always shop in store and try everything on there."
-->
"always a great fit"
"Just received my first order I loved both the coatigan and my blouse will be ordering again very soon LOVE IT"
"One of the very worse .. if you want a refund FORGET IT .. you won't get one !!! after sale service 0/10 Poor quality clothes"
"Never will I ever buy from Roman Originals again, The Returns Policy -: if you buy an item from store you do NOT get a refund for any reason, you are offered a credit gift card, you are NOT told this when you make a purchase, the smallest notice is at the back of the pay desk.. if you buy from the website YOU pay for the returns.. if you return to store from website purchase you are offered yet again a credit gift card, this contravenes the distant selling laws but it appears Roman Original are taking advantage of the customer"
Sue Cattell
"Item exactly as described. Lovely quality and speedy delivery. Would shop online with this company again."
"Awful returns policy. Exchange only for store and only return charged postage - sneakily hidden away in T&Cs. Would never buy from them again"
St Cavoc
"Excellent service from Cwmbran Branch and on-line staff"
Julie Honey
"Good priced products and quick delivery to France."
Bev From Bournemouh
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a dress which I wanted to try on with the accessories at home, I was told I could do this and return it if not suitable. At no time was I told I would only receive a voucher,until I went in to return it. The returns policy board was by the till but covered up. I found the manager very pushy, anything for a sale. I will not use this store again and neither will my friends and family."
"I got a coat as a present. I tried to return it a week later. I would have been ok to get a voucher but despite the fact that they are displaying their 30 days return policy clearly at the till and despite me having the receipt they refused point blank to honour their own policy. The manager said the returns policy didn't apply to that coat. My husband was assured at the time of purchase if I didn't like it I could return it. I will never buy from this store again and will tell all my friends and family."
Mrs Sharon Rose
"All my many purchases from Roman Originals have been top quality. The size is always a great fit and the clothes are very well made. They stock many styles to suit all tastes. Very much worth a look on their website. You will be greatly impressed!"
Roman Originals is rated 3.75 based on 65 reviews