Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
My daughter loves her board.
My boy is very happy with his new hoverboard, had a slight issue with the first board that was sent out as one of the lights was not seated into the hoverboard very well, sent pictures and this was resolved by them sending out a new hoverboard which they did extremely quick as it was my son’s birthday in a couple of days of receiving the faulty board, the new board arrived right on time for him to open it on the day of his birthday, all in all a good service. Best way to contact them is via email.
Happy with my order. Bought for my 11 year old daughter. She's been using it everyday since she got it. Everything perfectly working condition, except the remote controller, beep buttons doesn't work.
I can't fault the service but aftersales on accessories was poor to start with but they clawed it back as every good company should. Well Done Richard and Thanks.
I left a 3 star review before based on customer service. I have now received the product and it is excellent. Really good quality and well worth the money. Thanks
As a parent, and assembler of the HoverKart, I was very disappointed that there were no assembly instructions for this device. In the box we had the details for an actual Hoverboard... not really useful, perhaps an oversight by the supplier? The screws to adjust the bar length which clamps to the Hoverboard were so tight that in trying to adjust them some of the heads rounded off, again not great! My son who received the item as a gift was thrilled and loved it, cant get him off it, which is fabulous as it gets him outside! So my review score is based on his delight (5) vs my assembly frustrated (3)
Some difficulties in delivery of the board and cover probably due to xmas demand. Board amazing now in use , Bluetooth music and lights along with the board are fab quality .
I bought the hover board for my little boys 9th Birthday. He loves it! Love the fact you can play music through the Bluetooth. The only down side to it is that it’s quite heavy.
Received hoverkart with no instructions whatso ever and a bag of screws the kart appears to be bent have sent message to Rolab but received no reply at all just a request for a review the r1 hoverboard arrived In excellent condition and works as expected it was just the kart that seems to be second hand I have this to my daughter as a gift on her birthday and even she asked if it was second hand or new so disappointing
I was ordering hoverboard as a birthday present. Unfortunately there was a problem with the payment and I was not notified about it. It was hard to resolve it as their phone is always busy and conversation via emails takes days. I guess that problem was that credit card country is fixed to UK on payment screen and my card was issued in Ireland. I've resolved it by paying via PayPal. Due to all this hoverboard arrived 10 days after the birthday.
Great delivery updates , product packaged nicely , only thing it looks exactly like the one I got on eBay just not packaged as nice as this
The service is excellent .the hover board was delivered on time .Only we had a problem with charger so not sure if hoverboard was faulty .we are waiting to hear back after returning the product .
The website is very clear and easy to order from. We chose Rolab because of the great reviews we saw. Had the hoverboard delivered to my work address, as no one would be home to sign for it, and there was a bit of confusion with that, as I received mutiple emails and texts saying it couldnt be delivered even though it had already been signed for. Delivery was very fast and the communications from Rolab were 5 star. Would definitely recommend.
Having ordered a hoverkart for my sons hoverboard we were very disappointed that it arrived with no bolts. However, following email correspondence Rolab sent out the missing items immediately. My son is thrilled with the product!
Great design, fantastic present for my 9 year old daughter, she soon got the hang of it, now is a pro, just lost a star cause bag was excluded.
Quick & efficient free delivery. Seems a good quality product too so far.
Email Service support have been great, shame we had to return the kart faulty and also the case broke. We are awaiting a new kart and case.
We haven t tried it yet. We will in 6 days and we will let you know.
Delivered in 2 days as there word , speedy service
Customer service talked through the different products with me, and helped me picked what was best for my daughter. Package arrived next day no problems. Would recommend
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews