Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
My heart is now sinking as I read some of the other poor reviews. I have by my own fault ordered 2 R1s instead of the 1 wanted for my son's birthday. I therefore want to return one of them. I have received no email to even confirm the original order and consequently am unable to send back. Without a confirmation email I have no warranty either. There has been no response to my phone messages left or emails sent. Thank you to Rolab. 10 days on and I have now received correspondence, returned the boards and received a full refund. I do hope Rolab will look at improving their means of contact and response time to future queries from others.
Bought this board for my son for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. The board did arrive later than expected, however Rolab did keep me informed. Just frustrating that they only ever answer queries by email as their line is always constantly busy and they never return calls. Hence the 3 star given.
I’ve given 3 stars for this review as the ordering process was a bit farcical as everything is out of stock which isn’t good. Also if you try to ring the customer helpline( about 15 times) they never answer the phone. I hope that if the boards have any guarantee issues we are able to sort the out easier than the original purchase timescales. The 2 no R2 hover boards that I purchased seem good quality and sturdily built. I now want to purchase the silicone covers(I recommend doing this as they scuff easy when used outside) but unfortunately they are out of stock! So I’m going to have to wait for an email from Rolab confirming when they are back in stock.
Sorry I can’t as I’ve not received my order yet
I ordered the product as a Christmas present for my son for next day delivery (Friday), but the parcel was unfortunately lost by the courier who informed me it would take 3-5 days to search for the parcel and advised me to contact the supplier. I found contacting Rolab difficult as the phone line was diverted to answering machine for the entire day, and my emails and web-forms were not acknowledged on receipt. As a result I did not know whether the company was dealing with it, whether I would receive a replacement and how long this could take. Rolab did send a replacement product which I received on the following Wednesday. I appreciate this is a very busy time of year and the loss of the parcel was the fault of the courier, not the company. Also, the issue was resolved by Rolab who sent a replacement product. However, I did find that trying to contact the company to understand and discuss the problem was a frustrating experience. A customer service phone line or some sort of acknowledgement giving response process and timelines would help, given this is a high value product.
I did leave a review when I first purchased as I thought it was excellent however the item has now become defectective and I'm struggling to get a response from rolab you can't call the number off the website as although it states customer services this is untrue and this is only a sales line still waiting for response back to emails I have sent in. My son is gutted and the response I am getting is pretty slow I have sent in emails 4 times and got one reply I replied back within an hour and again I have a heard nothing i don't think is good service and not very quick to resolve the solution as still waiting 5 days later what a shame.
Hover board came broken but Rolab customer support we’re quick to send a return form and hoping for a quick replacement of board due to this been for my daughters birthday. Apart from this the board looks nice.
My hoverboard was faulty and had to be returned however Rolab' s customer service was amazing and a full refund was given within the week of returning. No returns fee applicable either. Amazing service.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews